Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile in the world of fashion.............................

fashionistas 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Wow that looks like exactly the sort of event that Voldermegs would kill to be the headline-grabber at.

And it was in Beverly Hills as well, so convenient. Even Gayle was there.

She must have been washing her hair instead (or maybe Hair By Hazno was washing it for her).

Either that or even Hollyweird would rather invite a platoon of z-listers than Megsy.
Didn't she say they aren't interested in glitzy events while the world is in such a sad state? I think it was after she didn't get invited to the Emmys. It's more important for them to shine their lights into collaborative spaces and speak their truth blah blah and on and on. Yeah hun, we believe ya.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
How appalling 🥺
I have just watched something similar. My grandson was in his school line waiting his turn to be picked up when a girl pushed her way almost to the front however my grandson stood firm and didn't let her move in front of him. Once his teacher had checked that there was an appropriate adult there to collect him he came over and stood beside me. When I asked him about what had taken place he described what I had just witnessed and said 'Granny it's not allowed, she was just rude'. He's five years old and he gets it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I'm picturing sugars with dozens of special edition H&M skincare kits piled up in their closets that they can't seem to cancel but posting online how it's not Meghan's fault that they're out $1200 on Megzy's butt lift cream. :ROFLMAO:
Hahahahahahaaaaaa😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another snub - good! What was Katy Perry wearing 😨 was she trying to out rival Smegs with her oversized outfit? The sleeves were reminiscent of those orange ones worn by Fergie many years ago.🤪
I’m pretty sure that’s her bedsheet with a few strategic staples put in place :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have just watched something similar. My grandson was in his school line waiting his turn to be picked up when a girl pushed her way almost to the front however my grandson stood firm and didn't let her move in front of him. Once his teacher had checked that there was an appropriate adult there to collect him he came over and stood beside me. When I asked him about what had taken place he described what I had just witnessed and said 'Granny it's not allowed, she was just rude'. He's five years old and he gets it.
AND the girl's name begins with M!!
(Actually so does mine so I guess this comment is somewhat redundant!😅)

Weekend's started early folks!!🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sienna Elizabeth, very nice! At least another of the grandchildren is using Elizabeth more respectfully than poaching Lillibet like those two plums.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So my son just sent me a link to this, asking why “can’t they just leave her alone”

Anyone have any plans to actually watch this? Premiers today 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So my son just sent me a link to this, asking why “can’t they just leave her alone”

I'll watch it. It can't be any worse than that Lifetime movie about H&M, can it??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Was told this story today. When William was working with the air rescue, he asked if his gran could visit the base , see his helicopter, and have a cup of tea with the other men. His Commander said “your Gran, the Queen ? “ William said he wanted no fuss, no pomp and ceremony, but his request for that was denied. The Queen visited, and there were parades etc., but it shows William’s character. Seemingly, he was very ordinary and never wanted special treatment. Also, I love my little hat, I think I look very snazzy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Do you want to share it with us, so we can use it as a basis for our own emails?

I think that’s longer knickers!
@JAR21 . Your wish is my command.

Dear sir/madam,
Why on earth are you giving treacherous Harry Windsor the honour of handing out awards at an American military event?
This is a person who swore faith and loyalty to HM Queen Elizabeth, then trashed her and all his family(and is continuing to do so)because they stopped his pocket money. But you can be sure that he is still banking his military pension from the same queen.
Are you not insulted that his wife portrayed him in US military uniform in her silly book? He is not an honourable man deserving of wearing one of your uniforms.
Even as a UK serving soldier he posted video footage from his base of his comrades, referring to one as a Paki* (hugely offensive term to Pakistani/Indian Brits) and to another as looking like a "rag head". Too thick to comprehend that it's his right to think like that but it is simply wrong to verbalise it in publicly available video footage AND to the men's faces. If he wasn't Royal and protected by assigned officers throughout his 'tours' he'd have had his face smashed in for that alone.
This is the careless unthinking idiot who trampled over your war graves in an American Cemetery last year with photographers in tow just because his granny wouldn't let him lay a personal wreath in London. None of the Royal Family do personal wreaths at the Cenotaph. They lay wreaths on behalf of the nation but harry chose the occasion to play victim and snipe because he's a childish vengeful man who can't even respect your fallen heroes.
Do you not have home grown American veterans? By the thousands? Get a grip and use one of them ... otherwise , shame on you.
You guys need to give your heads a wobble and think about who you claim to represent and who represents you at such events ... and it isn't someone like bunker harry who continues to disrespect his grandmother, a grandmother who drove military trucks in London during the war, lest we forget.
Yours sincerely,

• Heart
Reactions: 39

According to this guy Hazno is mad about being found out over the private jet.
So it seems that being the hypocrites they are, they only care that they were found out, and called out...they're unconcerned about their own hypocrisy 🙄
So the paps that took photos of them cuddling staff with the jet in the background weeent called by meg? Nothing to do with backgrid and the fact that they're who megs uses for secretly leaked photo ops?
Shouldn't that make him angry with his wife? Oh yeah she's a liar who would rather scheme than be transparent even if it supposedly winds her husband up
[/QUOTE]
Hugging staff? I haven’t seen the photos, but if it’s Backgrid then it’s blatantly staged to pre-empt the report into Rachel bullying staff. This is her “Look, I’m such a good boss” publicity stunt.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

bleeping hell that's awful.
I hope it dies a death quickly 🤮
I only lasted a few minutes before my ears started protesting!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m going to order this so I can write graffiti all over it and draw stupid things on them. I don’t have photoshop. 🤣
Love this. I scribble on their ugly mugs when they appear in the paper. We read the DM so they're in it, a lot. I'm not allowed to use use the good pen though, my dad says I have to use the bookies pens his mate gets him. 😂😂Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.