Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's one from an American if you like. I'm kind of pissed off....

Respondent to your announcement that Harry Mountbatten-Windsor will be presenting awards to our service members and veterans, I feel compelled to address you concerning his lack of fitness for such an endeavor.
  • He has worn symbols of Nazis, enemies of both the United States and the United Kingdom, in public.
  • He has referred to his own fellow soldiers using racial slurs.
  • He has served so terribly that the soldiers in his unit have spoken out about it multiple times, yet you have ignored it.
  • He has trampled the graves of our war dead in Los Angeles to get a photo opportunity and to sell clothing online.
  • He has attempted to interfere with our elections by filming a “public service announcement” with his wife.
  • He has called the First Amendment of our Constitution “bonkers,” when the First Amendment is what allowed him to criticize the Constitution in the first place.
  • He has, along with his wife, told seventeen lies in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, trashing his family and moaning about how his father cut him off from any more millions of dollars, even has hundreds of thousands of Americans have suffered and died during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are not the acts of a soldier who served honorably, who should be presenting awards to our American soldiers and veterans. Still, your organization insists on bringing him to the first capitol of our country to lord over them, as if the recent Afghanistan withdrawal wasn’t agonizing and humiliating enough.

There are plenty of Americans you could have chosen, and plenty of British veterans you could have chosen, including members of the British Royal Family who have served the military honorably and who are in good standing. It speaks volumes about your organization that the leadership has chosen to go the way of the feckless sycophant.

Not even the British thought much of Benedict Arnold, and nobody on either side of the pond thinks much of Harry. The leadership of this organization isn't far behind.

Sincerely,

YeltsinsTank
This is brilliant.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Respondent to your announcement that Harry Mountbatten-Windsor will be presenting awards to our service members and veterans, I feel compelled to address you concerning his lack of fitness for such an endeavor.
  • He has worn symbols of Nazis, enemies of both the United States and the United Kingdom, in public.
  • He has served so terribly that the soldiers in his unit have spoken out about it multiple times, yet you have ignored it.
  • He has trampled the graves of our war dead in Los Angeles to get a photo opportunity and to sell clothing online.
  • He has attempted to interfere with our elections by filming a “public service announcement” with his wife.
  • He has called the First Amendment of our Constitution “bonkers,” when the First Amendment is what allowed him to criticize the Constitution in the first place.
  • He has, along with his wife, told seventeen lies in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, trashing his family and moaning about how his father cut him off from any more millions of dollars, even has hundreds of thousands of Americans have suffered and died during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are not the acts of a soldier who served honorably, who should be presenting awards to our American soldiers and veterans. Still, your organization insists on bringing him to the first capitol of our country to lord over them, as if the recent Afghanistan withdrawal wasn’t agonizing and humiliating enough.

There are plenty of Americans you could have chosen, and plenty of British veterans you could have chosen, including members of the British Royal Family who have served the military honorably and who are in good standing. It speaks volumes about your organization that the leadership has chosen to go the way of the feckless sycophant.

Not even the British thought much of Benedict Arnold, and nobody on either side of the pond thinks much of Harry. The leadership of this organization isn't far behind.

Sincerely,

YeltsinsTank
Well said, but I suspect you’ll be spitting in the wind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sincerely,

YeltsinsTank
WOW! That is so much better than my attempt. Well done you.:m

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Sincerely,

YeltsinsTank
That letter’s a beaut, @YeltsinsTank

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Not sure if this is on Wiki, but a great reminder of how they behaved when part of the firm. They were apparently not invited ..... 🙄

Not sure if this is on Wiki, but a great reminder of how they behaved when part of the firm. They were apparently not invited ..... 🙄
Holy crap....I did a link........🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nothing to add about the gruesome twoseome so far tonight but I just wanted to post so I could admire myself in this splendid new hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Murky Meg talking to Emz about how the sugars have taken her down

• Sick
Reactions: 17
To Whom It May Concern regarding Harry presenting awards to US veterans

Dear Sir,

don't be a dick. Cancel his invitation.

Luv

Chita
xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Great e-mail!
Is it the case that the US veterans objecting to Noballs's involvement are having their voices silenced and their objections erased from the internet?
Not sure 100% if I've got this right, but I read it yesterday. If it is true, then silencing the objections of genuine veterans in order to pander to a lazy ginger turd who pretended to serve is a hundred times worse imo than Noballs's involvement. Why is this being allowed to happen? He's from the UK and should keep his ugly red wattle proboscis out of American politics.

It's part of a pattern and it's like Mission Creep but it's Truth Creep. Lies become reality and are circulated as the truth, and nothing is as it seems. Drugged-up parasites are hailed as saviours and world statesmen and the rich and famous slobber and fawn over each other in an orgy of self-congratulation. No wonder we've lost faith, there isn't a soul out there calling it as it really is who lived to tell the tale as they get shut down. By Minge. ButtPlugg who repeats to order all her vile lies crows and tit-stirs from his Hackney shoebox, safe from prosecution or discovery and nobody is exposed for the frauds and scammers that they are.
Sorry, just deleted my previous post, as I changed the wording slightly:

To whom it may concern

I cannot believe that you are intending to devalue the above award by having an attention seeking, disgraced ex-Royal present these awards to men and women who have served your Country and deserve to be honoured. I am sure that you have many exemplary veterans within your own Country to present these awards and I fail to understand this bizarre decision.

As a serviceman, Hazbeen Harry swore allegiance to Queen and Country and then whilst he was Captain General of the Royal Marines, he decided he'd prefer to attend the Lion King Premiere in order to pimp out his wife to Disney, instead of the Royal Marine memorial to honour servicemen killed by the IRA ....

Since this incident, he has gone on TV with Oprah to trash the family of the very same Queen he swore his allegiance to. Between Hazbeen and his wife, they told numerous lies, which have been easily debunked and in fact, their stories don't even line up in many instances.

In a fit of pique, after making the decision to abandon his family, he held a mock memorial at Los Angeles National Cemetery on Remembrance Sunday, trampling over the graves of American servicemen and women, as he was told he was no longer allowed to have a wreath laid at the Cenotaph, as he no longer represented the British military. Not only did he trample your war graves, but he took his own photographer and film crew to immortalise the episode! Despite having been a member of the Royal family, and Captain General of the Marines, he failed to understand that the wreath he had laid was on behalf of the nation, rather than his own personal wreath.

There are many reasons why this man is unsuitable to present awards to your deserving service personnel, but a few other highlights include the fact that he has been phtographed wearing a Nazi uniform, during his time as a serving soldier, he was photographed naked whilst playing strip billards in Las Vegas and he is also on video (courtesy of a UK national broadcaster) referring to 2 of his colleagues using the derogatory terms Paki and Rag Head.

The examples above are hardly the actions of someone you should be using to help honour your heroes.

Please watch the linked video posted by someone who served in the British Army at the same time as Harry, so that you are fully informed of his 'achievements' and you can decide whether this is the sort of person you want representing your organisation.

Best wishes

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So it doesn't look like Meghan made the list at Variety's Power of Women Gala.

People in attendance:

Gayle King
Katy Perry
Amanda Gorman
Ava duVernay

so DeBarkle would have been smashing plates.

Plus bigger celebs like Lorde, Gigi Hadid etc.

The extent to which she is failing to make an impact is quite something!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Not sure, but it is now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Harry and his ego, is not going to be able to comprehend how irreverent his is in the US. Their PR retainer has propped them up thus far, but he is going to run out of money. Because they lack class, talent, integrity and charisma.

• Sick
Reactions: 26

You can see the smile fall off M's face there. can understand why (from her & H's perspective) they want blood.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we know what the hats are for yet? I enjoy them. I like that several of our Intrepid Tattler's have double hats going on.🎩🎩🖤🖤Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You can see the smile fall off M's face there. can understand why (from her & H's perspective) they want blood.
She really didn't like being told did she ?
Someone put in the comments something along the lines of " & she couldn't even pretend to do the pregnant waddle" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Not sure, but it is now!
I've seen this video before - WHY were they waiting at the door?
It looks so much as though they knew about the event and tried to crash it to make themselves look more important.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.