Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh, that was so bad! Is that woman an actual impressionist?

That's because she can't tell the truth, or show compassion, about anything! She must live a terribly lonely life. I'm beginning to think the only people she now sees, apart from Hairy, she pays to work for her - and they seem useless.
I honestly don't believe that her staff are useless but that No666 won't relinquish any control to them so that they can perform their jobs properly.
I imagine it's very hard to get her to sign anything off unless it is to her exact requirements. Many of these staff of theirs are at the very top of their professions, yet they either leave after a year or nothing of substance ever comes from their expertise.
I truly believe that is because she wants total control over everything (which must be exhausting) but blames the employees when it all goes tits up. I think she is a woman that doesn't ever learn from her mistakes because she believes she is infallible. Harry is becoming an increasing embarassment to her but she can't walk away from the relationship because that would mean she actually made a mistake in choosing him.
I'm sure she is absolutely fuming at the response to the Time magazine cover but it will all be due to everyone else, not her decisions!
I'm just waiting for these staff members to start speaking up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
İ honestly think that any normal person would have laid low some time ago if they had embarassed themselves in front of the whole world. To disrespect and talk back to TQ, to continue to present an unreal facade shows Smeg's total fantastical delusion and disordered mind. İ don't see this going on. Something's got to give. Rumours of nanny and surrogate breaking nda's. Bullying at the Palace with evidence. Taking the plastic surgery and tweakments to the max, photoshopping to a dream (nightmare) vision. Reality and karma must be on it's way surely. Yes, it is entertaining to see what eyerolling caper they will get up to next, but it would be even more satisfying to have some normality back. The royal engagements without being upstaged. The pandering to this mad two from companies and organisations wanting publicity but ending up being markled. İt's compulsive even though it's vomit-inducing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think Artemiss is a she

I thought it was a guy, but artemis was a female God wasnt she?
And artemiss = arty miss
So, yeh bet you are right.

The recent drawings have become very dark as @freda19 says

I hope artemiss is ok.
If you are reading here artemiss, please go to the tea and sympathy thread if you need some support if you are feeling down. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought it was a guy, but artemis was a female God wasnt she?
And artemiss = arty miss
So, yeh bet you are right.

The recent drawings have become very dark as @freda19 says

I hope artemiss is ok.
If you are reading here artemiss, please go to the tea and sympathy thread if you need some support if you are feeling down. Xxx

yeah i used to find them amusing but i find them too manic and busy so don't really look at them now tbh

Reactions: 13
I've been in the royal family thread.

We are referred to by one poster as "those people in the H and M thread" and it is predicted we will be discussing the Time magazine cover for a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh my gosh, that was so bad! Is that woman an actual impressionist?

I honestly don't believe that her staff are useless but that No666 won't relinquish any control to them so that they can perform their jobs properly.
I imagine it's very hard to get her to sign anything off unless it is to her exact requirements. Many of these staff of theirs are at the very top of their professions, yet they either leave after a year or nothing of substance ever comes from their expertise.
I truly believe that is because she wants total control over everything (which must be exhausting) but blames the employees when it all goes tits up. I think she is a woman that doesn't ever learn from her mistakes because she believes she is infallible. Harry is becoming an increasing embarassment to her but she can't walk away from the relationship because that would mean she actually made a mistake in choosing him.
I'm sure she is absolutely fuming at the response to the Time magazine cover but it will all be due to everyone else, not her decisions!
I'm just waiting for these staff members to start speaking up.
BIB - I actually think the reason she won’t leave is because, deep down, she knows she’s nothing without him. For all her braggadocio, all the pushing herself front and centre, she knows it’s Hazmat’s royalty that gives her any status at all. Hence having to pay to be on Time’s cover - it was six himself they wanted, not sixwife. And she hates that that’s true, which is why she belittles him publicly. If she divorces him what celebrity she has will plummet back to nothing - “the D list actress who used to be married to Prince Harry.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

We are referred to by one poster as "those people in the H and M thread" and it is predicted we will be discussing the Time magazine cover for a month.
We are those people in the H and M thread. :LOL: :LOL: And if we're discussing the Time magazine cover for a month it's because we've got such good senses of humour that we can keep it going for a month. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Us people in the H and M thread are very creative and original. Which is more than can be said about the fridge :m:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

There is no way it will take them another month to duck up again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Yes I read that.
Why do posters on here get slated more than any other thread?
The Katie Price thread et al are just as scathing but no one says anything about those posters.
Talking of other threads, I might pop over to the rave thread and play dodge the tumbleweed! :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Not
Not bleeding likely she is an American and can stay there but knackerless Nick is one of ours unfortunately and should be granted USA citizenship and then we are free of both the Gurning, grating, gormless, gimme grifters.

Just duck right off

Sincerely

The Tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes I read that.
Why do posters on here get slated more than any other thread?
The Katie Price thread et al are just as scathing but no one says anything about those posters.
Talking of other threads, I might pop over to the rave thread and play dodge the tumbleweed! :p
It's the biggest pisstake takedown of the year and because we don't have tit in our eyes.

We are witty, funny, ascerbic, very clever, talented and downright rude and foul mouthed (that's just me).

The truth is very hard for the dumkops on the rave thread to grasp.

Pathetic plonkers but, would they like to have her as a close friend to share your secrets with?? Thought not!

New thread 139

Knackerless Nick and the airbrushed pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like the reason tom markle snr sunrise vid taken down was because he said photographer set him up, I think reading through comments.

I believe that Thomas was set up by his daughter so that she could discredit him as selling her out, so that she could publicly disown him and Charles would walk her up the aisle. It was her plan all along, and it worked but things have a nasty way of later coming out in the wash and biting you on the bum. The photos made no sense to me at the time.

I think she paid Jeff Rayner the money to give to Thomas as a "fee" for the photos. The money angle was what ruined him over this and what discredited him. She probably sent it to him as a "gift" from his loving daughter to help him out, and then it was deliberately misrepresented by her through leaks in the press as Thomas's "fee" for the stupid tailoring photos. Job done, Minge.

If he'd done it for free the world would not have been able to scream that he'd sold out his daughter. So she organised the money angle. He was ensnared and trusted up like a chicken.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.