Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been in the royal family thread.

We are referred to by one poster as "those people in the H and M thread" and it is predicted we will be discussing the Time magazine cover for a month.
Considering that thread is still discussing whether William has had an affair from a CDAN blind I don't really feel they have the moral high ground.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yes I read that.
Why do posters on here get slated more than any other thread?
The Katie Price thread et al are just as scathing but no one says anything about those posters.
Talking of other threads, I might pop over to the rave thread and play dodge the tumbleweed! :p
Us KP posters only have that thread. You lot have a split of opinions due to the RF thread, Randy Andy and then the almost redundant H&M rave thread. We are as dedicated as you lot though once we get a bone to worry at ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Initially I enjoyed Artemis (a while back) possibly when "affiliated" with Harry markle blogs but then the pictures became too crass for my liking.
I think that Artemis's increasingly lurid and explicit cartoons of Minge and NoBalls are a reflection of her realisation over time of the pure evil of these two. Cartoonists and sketch-writers always pick up on these things, it's their training and they are nearly always bang on the nail.
While I agree that Artemis's sketches are quite near the bone, she's unerringly depicted their madness, paranoia and sheer malevolence and clesrly believes that there's not a redeeming feature for her to include.
So Artemis, I may be a lone voice but for me your drawings reveal the real Minge and NoBalls. Alone amongst all the magazines, newspapers and chat shows, you seem to be the only one. So hats off to you, from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's the biggest pisstake takedown of the year and because we don't have tit in our eyes.

We are witty, funny, ascerbic, very clever, talented and downright rude and foul mouthed (that's just me).

The truth is very hard for the dumkops on the rave thread to grasp.

Pathetic plonkers but, would they like to have her as a close friend to share your secrets with?? Thought not!

New thread 139

Knackerless Nick and the airbrushed pics
Nutty, you need to put thread title suggestions in a separate post otherwise they won’t included.
You could get a gazillion likes and it won’t be used - I’ve got the t shirt so been careful with my suggestions since!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Harry & Meghan #139: Knackerless Nick and his airbrushed pics

For Nuttynana, so it doesn’t get missed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It was reported that TQ gave him permission to do this with Orca because it was supposed to be to help ex service men with their problems, or that is what he said it was for. If that was the case he would have still been officially a working member of the RF to need permission.

I haven't seen the programs but believe they were more about him than anything else. PH and Orca may have revised the contents of some of the programs after the Gruesomes left and after their 'interview' to suit their narratives.
But didn't HM agree to something entirely different, as you say? That's NoBalls all over. Get permission for something, then do something different and treacherous, then when the other party complains that you've done the dirty, you scream racism and cruelty. What a sneaky cowardly toad he is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think smegs wanted Charles to walk her down the aisle. Didn't she want to walk down the aisle on her own? Plus if she's such a great feminist and so into empowering women, why didn't she ask her mother to walk her down the aisle?
I think she wanted the spotlight just on herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh my gosh, that was so bad! Is that woman an actual impressionist?

I honestly don't believe that her staff are useless but that No666 won't relinquish any control to them so that they can perform their jobs properly.
I imagine it's very hard to get her to sign anything off unless it is to her exact requirements. Many of these staff of theirs are at the very top of their professions, yet they either leave after a year or nothing of substance ever comes from their expertise.
I truly believe that is because she wants total control over everything (which must be exhausting) but blames the employees when it all goes tits up. I think she is a woman that doesn't ever learn from her mistakes because she believes she is infallible. Harry is becoming an increasing embarassment to her but she can't walk away from the relationship because that would mean she actually made a mistake in choosing him.
I'm sure she is absolutely fuming at the response to the Time magazine cover but it will all be due to everyone else, not her decisions!
I'm just waiting for these staff members to start speaking up.
Does anyone actually think they employ a PR team? I can't see a shred of evidence that says they've got professionals working to polish their image and brand as we keep hearing. Surely any firm associated with being responsible for the PR of this pair of walking disasters would be seriously discredited? It's not just getting their fees and rubbing their hands with glee, what about their reputation?
I don't understand how any PR team would have okayed the Time cover featuring a bloated smug Minge and a shrunken diminished feminine-looking NoBalls, whether Minge stamped her trotters or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone actually think they employ a PR team? I can't see a shred of evidence that says they've got professionals working to polish their image and brand as we keep hearing. Surely any firm associated with being responsible for the PR of this pair of walking disasters would be seriously discredited? It's not just getting their fees and rubbing their hands with glee, what about their reputation?
I don't understand how any PR team would have okayed the Time cover featuring a bloated smug Minge and a shrunken diminished feminine-looking NoBalls, whether Minge stamped her trotters or not.
I'd never thought that they might not be employing a PR team at all. I've wondered about how the PR team being totally unconcerned about their reputation but you're right. There might not be a PR team at all. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think smegs wanted Charles to walk her down the aisle. Didn't she want to walk down the aisle on her own? Plus if she's such a great feminist and so into empowering women, why didn't she ask her mother to walk her down the aisle?
Yes I agree I think you’re spot on with that one. She got her way to a certain extent because she walked some of the way on her own, but I suspect the RF insisted that PC walk her the rest. For once she realised how churlish it would look to refuse, and she needed the ring on her finger before she could go full on megacunt.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I’ve wondered about that too. I can’t see how any professional PR team could get it so consistently, spectacularly wrong. It would be terrible for their reputation. Also, any decent PR firm is going to cost a great deal of money, especially considering the sheer amount of publicity Wallis and Vomit get. Mostly bad publicity, but publicity just the same. I dont think the clowns of montecito can afford that kind of PR.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes I agree I think you’re spot on with that one. She got her way to a certain extent because she walked some of the way on her own, but I suspect the RF insisted that PC walk her the rest. For once she realised how churlish it would look to refuse, and she needed the ring on her finger before she could go full on megacunt.
İ thought at the time that she was pleased to have the future King of England walk her down the aisle, but in hindsight İ truly think she was irritated by it. She wanted to walk herself alone, feeling omnipotent, above everybody including TQ. As you say, at that point she needed to play the game and conform to reach her goal.

Reactions: 34
I’ve wondered about that too. I can’t see how any professional PR team could get it so consistently, spectacularly wrong. It would be terrible for their reputation. Also, any decent PR firm is going to cost a great deal of money, especially considering the sheer amount of publicity Wallis and Vomit get. Mostly bad publicity, but publicity just the same. I dont think the clowns of montecito can afford that kind of PR.
I reckon it’s a teenager on a YTS placement 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A good PR team can work wonders without people even realising. Look at how Camilla was rehabilitated - she was once the most despised woman in the U.K. Minge probably thinks she’s better than any PR company so why pay for something she can do herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes you're right, she wanted to do the walk on her own but def didn't want Thomas by her side anyway because there for the world to see would be "the family she never had", mother and father suddenly appearing when they weren't supposed to. The optics of Thomas were wrong too and she is very treacherous and ditched him. Also he may have been indiscreet and she could rely on Dritto the Inmate to keep her mouth shut.
Lovely family.
Charles walking her half way was I suppose a sort of bonus. Stupid man though kind to plants and lovely to work for. Good with Rhubarb but more is required. Not enough spine for a king to deal with with the mess that his vile son has dumped on him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.