Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a previously unseen video of Hazznoballs and Megaslut on his birthday. That’s Hazzno on the left.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lady C

More on Time Magazine cover.
Motive for using M & H - gets mag talked about. Satisfies thirst for content but not substance. Time probably did not realise how mocked the cover would be. Did timing deliberately coincide with Catherine's visit to Brize Norton? Probably Time's scheduling. Jealousy - Smeg 'insanely jealous' of Catherine. Hitler was Time Man of the Year in 1936. :sick: H & M are viewed as a joke and absurd but they do entertain us.
Arsywell tagline was 'compassion in action' now changed to 'shared purpose global action' Lady C felt it should read 'insanity in action'.
Photoshopped to the max. H & M are 'paens to pretentiousness and artificiality'. Reveals a type of personality and motivation elevating artifice to a form of art. Theme - dominating woman emasculating man? Lady C called Smeg a big butch witch beginning with a 'b'. Exploitation of Haz showing how established orders and traditionalism are being belittled. Smeg's eyes and disturbing stare reminiscent of Charles Manson's eyes-often associated with personality disorders. Overblown and miscalculated- facade management not reality.
Naomi Campbell debatable choice for Commonwealth ambassador? Lady C feels good choice and wobbly episodes are in past. Also Jamaican mother.
Charles Manson's eyes! Lady C is hilarious. It reminds me of the Bette Davis eyes song by Kim Carnes...
She'll let you take her home
It whets her appetite
She'll lay you on Gangan's throne
She got Charles Manson eyes
😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
airport.jpg

I found this on Quora. It's obviously going back a few years. I don't know it's true or not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Inside that thread I wandered across this, did we know about this being thrown out of National Theatre?

edited because I computer illiterate 🥴
That's not true though, because the Time 100 is decided by public vote and it was always Harry and Meghan - it was last year too.
Although when I voted, it was 50/50 split for them, which meant the sussex bots must have been beavering away.
I would say the multi-year publicity deal with TIME is accurate, but it was never just Harry (who is these days just as much of a bleep as she is).

• Wow
Reactions: 15
People only buy Time Magazine when they are stuck at a foreign airport for hours and it's the only English magazine in the shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: So what DID Carrie tell pals about the Royals? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Royals.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

This is just so weird
She seems absolutely frightful but I suppose that's a topic for another thread.

There seems to be more than one version of Time magazine available.......................

View attachment 768999
This is just so, so good!! Harry's shoes never stop being funny!

This is crazy, Princess Charlene is here in South Africa because she is EXTREMELY sick. She has had multiple surgeries, even been rushed to hospital, last week I think, because she collapsed at the resort she is staying at while she recovers.

Her husband and Children have been here multiple times to visit her and if you googled their last visit you would see how ill she is.

We clearly havent been told everything with regard to her health, but she is sick, very sick. This is not nice. It is bad enough she has to be separated from her kids and is not allowed to leave South Africa cause a plane ride is too much for her to handle.

She is clearly going through alot right now. They all are.
This prompted me to google the man in question and the story is quite something:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ch 5 UK right now, missed most of it but Ch 5 +1 will show it. Blah blah blah till it gets to Narcle & epstein bits

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I use Nord VPN (as recommended by Ozzy Man Reviews check out his YOUTUBE for a discount code!) ✌
@justme1954 Here's some more info let me know if you need help...

Select your country first... I chose france just to show you and press connect... Then your phone/ laptop is set to a vpn in that country, you cant access sites from there , just go to whatever page you want browse as normal. You are "based" in that country until you turn it off
The VPN isn't just for entertainment and news. Take advantage of better flight, hotel and travel rates listed for locals. You'll love it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So Dr Shouty Shola is actually just Shouty Shola, and not a doctor at all then?

(yes I know this is the Smegs and Hazno thread, but her and Scrotie are best buds, and for some reason she is the go-to rentagob that GMB and Jeremy Vine seem to keep going to whenever they want to claim a racist angle on Smegatron)

How is it that everyone on Team Sussex, without fail, are all just absolute chancers and barely a thread of honesty and morality amongst them?

1631998102794.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.