Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loolee

This is a FANTASTIC rant! I love it. I want to adopt Patrick Christys.
GB News is becoming quite the channel to watch. So many presenters on it say what we think.

Im going to watch the clip again because it is so bloody awesome.
Thanks Chita. Absolutely brilliant video. It is so good, it is certainly worth watching again.

Reactions: 19

Kezzle

I am pretty sure I read on here a while ago that sunshine sucks no longer represented them on a personal basis, only their business interests.

• Wow

DollyBlue

Good, post a precis of the result of your reading. I'd love to hear your reading of it.:)
I actually did post it a few threads back? I would need to post it again I guess if you want in a spoiler tag?
TAROT READING

What is the current situation with Hazbeen and his wife’s marriage?

1631912646534.png

My take from the above is that he is stuck in a routine and it is hard work. Relationship with Meghan is on rocks, there is no support there and he is far away from her at the moment. I also think he is having an affair with someone else and is torn between staying in his current bad. H situation and frightened to leave, or taking a chance with the new person. He is disillusioned and doing everything to excess at the moment to the point of burnout and exhaustion. He sees new opportunities by choosing his new lover but can’t make the final decision yet, but that it might be coming to the end of the cycle.

Sorry no time to do a precis but I did have it on google docs from when I did it the first time...

• Heart
  • Wow

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Never mind The Muvver, I sat all the way through it being Mentally Bewildered 😂
Did you see that Dorito was very into the sermon and looked over at HMQ (who was not happy that he was running over his allotted time). Dorito then tried to melt into the back of the pew.

• Heart
  • Haha

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Popping in to say evening all! Hope you’re all well. That pic of them on Time magazines front cover is what brought me back it has me howling, Harry cowering behind the wicked witch like he’s her flying monkey is all I can see
Its her pose....surely standing with her legs so far apart isnt natural, it looks decidedly odd.

Is it one of those shots where you deliberately stand awkwardly to make sure you are both the same height? And assume its a head and shoulders shot, not a full body one?

• Wow

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
👀 look now.. what did "Princess nutnut" say I wonder? "Disparaging comments" about members of the RF ....another bimbo with an inflated ego.... And like MM she has horrible taste in men 🤮
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: So what DID Carrie tell pals about the Royals? # via http://dailym.ai/android

• Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
It's the biggest pisstake takedown of the year and because we don't have shit in our eyes.

We are witty, funny, ascerbic, very clever, talented and downright rude and foul mouthed (that's just me).

The truth is very hard for the dumkops on the rave thread to grasp.

Pathetic plonkers but, would they like to have her as a close friend to share your secrets with?? Thought not!

New thread 139

Knackerless Nick and the airbrushed pics
Nutty, you need to put thread title suggestions in a separate post otherwise they won’t included.
You could get a gazillion likes and it won’t be used - I’ve got the t shirt so been careful with my suggestions since!

• Heart

Despicableme

Chatty Member

Pinched this from the other side
Inside that thread I wandered across this, did we know about this being thrown out of National Theatre?

edited because I computer illiterate 🥴

Attachments

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Well I never was and never really sure if I trusted them or not, and they scared me a little. I guess you could say that watching the ones I follow purely on H&M have kind of opened my eyes a little. I even bought a deck but am an absolute novice! I have done a reading on them myself which took me ages in working it all out and how to explain it lol
Good, post a precis of the result of your reading. I'd love to hear your reading of it.:)

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Have any of you seen the Blind Gossip story ‘such a private relationship’? It’s ostensibly about a boy bander, but it draws parallels with Smeg and Dreg and the comments are all about them and the weird Time pics
I just spent a good few minutes trying to work out what a 'bot bander' was :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You meant 'boy' right? Or am I totally stupid? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Calling tech savy person that posted about vpn, or whatever it is, that you mentioned. I need safe app for android so i can look at content not viewable in my country (oz). Harkle related, why she wears white https://www.ok.co.uk/lifestyle/fashion/meghan-markle-wardrobe-style-white-25010374
Can’t help on the tech front I’m afraid. But that is just a non story from an ‘expert’ who reckons Smeg is trying to curry public favour by wearing a colour that signifies light, peace, hope and goodness 🤮

• Sick

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Thank you. Will have a go at it. Do you just open up what you want to look at in the app.
Select your country first... I chose france just to show you and press connect... Then your phone/ laptop is set to a vpn in that country, you cant access sites from there , just go to whatever page you want browse as normal. You are "based" in that country until you turn it off

Attachments

• Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Glad you said that re artemiss. I agree.
His art was always hilarious and on point, but somewhere along the way it has gone very dark and even creepy.
I still give them likes because he puts so much effort into them, but it feels like he's taking the whole snarkle shite very very personally.
Apologies to Art if he reads here, but I think his originals were far superior to his more recent stuff.
I think Artemiss is a she