Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pellegrino

Chatty Member
Just seen it in the DM and had to come straight here!! Their weird pose really reminds me of something but I can't think what? Arrggh this is gonna bug me now, not much work getting done here this afternoon then 🤣
Posh Spice? In her Strong Woman mode.

Reactions: 18

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I tried to get on Tattle at lunch time and got an error. It said it wasn't my internet provider or my phone.
I wonder if it was another attack as it said it was the Tattle server, may be just some maintenance.

• Wow

LilyDCUSA

They should feel free to do all this on their own account. They are not part of the royal family so they can do what they want. At their own cost. They are tourists.

I honestly cant imagine how you can be so rude as to invite yourself and then lay demands on what your hosts must and must not do. That is rude beyond words. You mould yourself to the hosts and make sure you do nice things to say thanks. Help out.

As tourists they can do what they would like at their own expense. It's bloody rude. I would not be able to stop myself from saying sure.. no problem, you can have all that. We're just not paying. Oh want us to be your host? Then it's going to be like this.
I so agree with what you have said except ... they ARE still members of the royal family according to HM herself, who keeps reminding us all of this....you know, much loved members and all of that. So frustrating.
And still listed in LOS including the imaginary children, which is an issue of monarchy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
So up the wazoo of an underpaid bodyguard to the 3rd cousin of a saudi prince. Thought so
As funny as that is they don’t even need to do that. A diplomatic courier can’t be searched or bags scanned. They can carry just about anything. The only thing really forbidden is explosives and weapons.

• Wow

Sea

VIP Member
I love @Chita drawings too, because although they are taking the piss very effectively there's also a kind of affection in them, whereas I find the Artemiss ones a bit too close to the edge somehow... both are accurate.
Initially I enjoyed Artemis (a while back) possibly when "affiliated" with Harry markle blogs but then the pictures became too crass for my liking.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Sure look at my username 🤣🤣 The accent over the a (a fada) gives the 'a' an 'aww' sound so my username is pronounced (phonetic spelling) 'cawka millish', which in English is Sweet Cake..

Hmmmmm caaaaake 🍰
I was too lazy to stick in the auld fada and it’s left me knee deep in goosey dodo

I always loved cáca milis.
Cáca is one of my sons Irish spellings this week too

• Heart
  • Haha

DollyBlue

I know that not everybody is into the tarot etc, but I also know that lot follow Tarot by Andie who is great etc, but has everybody watched two others that I also follow, (can't give up Andie as she is so great!)

I also love The Tarot Knows - I think her name is Lily and is a lovely Irish lady who tells it like it is like Andie!

I have also been watching Through the Griffinscope:

• Heart
I think Australian TV is less concerned with The Saintly Duo TM and more with the announcement of AUKUS - the partnership between the three with nuclear submarines etc. Has Pinocchio been Markled?? :ROFLMAO:
Brief mention of the Time cover on Sunrise AU. They mention the amazing forward hair growth on PWB and how he doesn't look real:

The Daily Mail has this. So in touch with the common man. Sorry, woman. Sorry, person.

View attachment 765320

I wonder if Pinocchio told the writer to put in the suffragette comment, it seems quite spurious (assuming of course, she didn't write the whole piece and send it over in the first place). Is she attempting to re-write her history - her white outfits are all suffragette inspired because they inspired and influenced her so much from a young age? She does realise wokeness is a different kettle of fish to suffrage...right? Purity because she's the Virgin reincarnated? Let us not forget her Virgin gestures in her speeches last year with the praying hands and clasping her heart and so on. How saintly. Lady C in a recent video said, not only should she be beatified but should be made a goddess because she is so much more than us mere mortals hahahaha
Now, you know it pains me to say anything in Princess Pinocchio’s defence. But I think the comment was about suffragists not suffragettes. And their colour does seem to be white. So I guess it’s about voting for all, not just for women.

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
The way she is stood/posing looks like she was photographed alone. It wouldn't surprise me if 6wife paid for herself to have a solo cover but Time realised she wouldn't sell so shopped in Harry without telling her 😁

I hadn't got as far as your post, when I posted, and see we had similar thoughts about this, sorry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
As funny as that is they don’t even need to do that. A diplomatic courier can’t be searched or bags scanned. They can carry just about anything. The only thing really forbidden is explosives and weapons.
Unbelievable and yet... completely believable

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
They did used to sing the following ditty about Hitler, so he was ridiculed for it nonetheless.

Hitler has only got one ball
The other is in the Albert Hall
His mother, the dirty bugger
Cut it off when he was born
oops sorry I posted a similar thing... slightly different version but the same gist,,,lol

VC10

VIP Member
....... ol fucking " Brother Lee Love", there.....
😅😅😅

Ludicrous.

No sense of Decorum; of History or Prestige, nothing.

The Muvver sat there all the way through it looking like an inmate from the Twilight Home for the Mentally Bewildered...

Embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick