Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnnieCox

Yes exactly - there could be so much going on that we do not know about behind the scenes and yet the majority of the time, because we are frustrated, we keep berating the Authorities and the Royal Family - there could be so much we do not know that is being done that we would be absolutely pleased about.

Take heart Tattlers!
I'm never too sure on what I think about Tarot readings even though I have some decks myself! You've made a good point. Often I think gossip and tarot cards or similar are just a way of expressing our discomfort about certain people, it all seems to come from that sense of 'knowing' even if we don't have the details and truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I think some is trying to set Carrie up against the Royals. There have been articles talking about her ‘copying’ Kates style. I can’t imagine that’s coming from KP, but it’s right up MM’s street.

• Wow

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
It was proven at his autopsy that Hitler suffered from right-sided monorchism meaning he had one undescended testicle.
An undescended testicle isn't an intersex condition, a micropenis or any of the other stuff that's been said about him that's tantamount to what's being said about Meghan.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
@Poppea
If you are lurking bubba, there is a german resident (for now) who you might be able to advise in the Tea and sympathy thread.

.... not that post though,:ROFLMAO: further down.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DollyBlue

Looool 😄😄😄 xx.
Yep I found it on Google when I typed in prince Harry cakes but came across this one first..😄😄🙂😘 x.

View attachment 764950
lol doesn't even look like the models for this were the real H & M - or the cake decorator was actually rubbish at people!
I have watched extreme cakes on netflix so I know there are some really creative and talented cake decorators out there - maybe this one is talented but decided to take the piss?

• Haha
  • Heart
It was proven at his autopsy that Hitler suffered from right-sided monorchism meaning he had one undescended testicle.
So the old song was partly true?
Hitler has only got one ball
Goering has two but very small
Himmler has something similar
Goebbels has no balls at all

(Sung to colonel bogey march)

• Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Carrie has a lot of enemies in downing street / ex downing street I don't believe this is anything to do with MM
Not directly but Harpers is Scrotie territory, isn't it?

But as you say, Carrie has enemies and this is more likely an attempt to embarrass her and BoJo rather than the Royals. We know that Gobby Scobbie will be rushing to tweet anything in the article that's derogatory towards Charles, Camilla or the Cambridges though. To please his mistress.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

wisebutwild

VIP Member
....... ol fucking " Brother Lee Love", there.....
😅😅😅

Ludicrous.

No sense of Decorum; of History or Prestige, nothing.

The Muvver sat there all the way through it looking like an inmate from the Twilight Home for the Mentally Bewildered...

Embarrassing.
Never mind The Muvver, I sat all the way through it being Mentally Bewildered 😂

• Haha

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
Bright shiny new thread. Title by @Doolebug005. Had to alter it a bit, sorry.

Vague recollections of last thread.
We don't like Meghan and Harry.
We don't like Andrew either.
We're not impressed with people who use academic and other titles outside of work
We think Sunshine Sachs have either resigned or been sacked.
No invite to the Met Gala.
Didn't win an Emmy and were booed at the National TV Awards.
A lot of new cats joined the Pussy Squad and a couple of dogs I think?
Harry should keep his nose out of the American Military as well as our Military.
We all mourned the dead from 9/11 and shared our stories of the day.
We suspect that the 'in memorium' placed on the Markles website was actually so they could data mine peoples info. This is dispicable.
We wonder where the $3 million for the elephants has gone.
There is discussion of the Markles returning to the UK and meeting with the Queen. We recommend that they are searched for hidden cameras and recording devices first.
As always there were some fantastic memes and cartoons. We have some very talented members here.
Can't think of anything else. Please add whatever I've missed.
Last thread here:
Thank you @Doodlebug005 and @Cassandra333 for the lovely new thread. 🌹

• Heart