Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chum

my name is Irish (shown without the fada’s- inflections on vowels)
It translates as cáca (cake) cois (by the) farraige (ocean) - my daughters favourite song - but that’s so funny about the goose poop
Omg, thank you for explaining! I've looked at your name for ages and couldn't make heads or tails of it but figured there was some logic to it:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Re diplomatic bags, there did use to be a reason - perhaps before the days of t'internet or even other secure comms. My dad was a diplomat of sorts, and used to have to compile a weekly summing up of activities which went in the bag back to the FO. In those days there was no other way, and I'm pretty sure there is still stuff which needs to be sent the same way for security reasons. This is quite aside from blood diamonds of course.

• Heart
  • Wow

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: So what DID Carrie tell pals about the Royals? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Royals.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

This is just so weird
She seems absolutely frightful but I suppose that's a topic for another thread.

There seems to be more than one version of Time magazine available.......................

View attachment 768999
This is just so, so good!! Harry's shoes never stop being funny!

This is crazy, Princess Charlene is here in South Africa because she is EXTREMELY sick. She has had multiple surgeries, even been rushed to hospital, last week I think, because she collapsed at the resort she is staying at while she recovers.

Her husband and Children have been here multiple times to visit her and if you googled their last visit you would see how ill she is.

We clearly havent been told everything with regard to her health, but she is sick, very sick. This is not nice. It is bad enough she has to be separated from her kids and is not allowed to leave South Africa cause a plane ride is too much for her to handle.

She is clearly going through alot right now. They all are.
This prompted me to google the man in question and the story is quite something:

Last edited:
  • Wow

mardymare

VIP Member
Bright shiny new thread. Title by @Doolebug005. Had to alter it a bit, sorry.

Vague recollections of last thread.
We don't like Meghan and Harry.
We don't like Andrew either.
We're not impressed with people who use academic and other titles outside of work
We think Sunshine Sachs have either resigned or been sacked.
No invite to the Met Gala.
Didn't win an Emmy and were booed at the National TV Awards.
A lot of new cats joined the Pussy Squad and a couple of dogs I think?
Harry should keep his nose out of the American Military as well as our Military.
We all mourned the dead from 9/11 and shared our stories of the day.
We suspect that the 'in memorium' placed on the Markles website was actually so they could data mine peoples info. This is dispicable.
We wonder where the $3 million for the elephants has gone.
There is discussion of the Markles returning to the UK and meeting with the Queen. We recommend that they are searched for hidden cameras and recording devices first.
As always there were some fantastic memes and cartoons. We have some very talented members here.
Can't think of anything else. Please add whatever I've missed.
Last thread here:
Thank you @Cassandra333 for brilliant summary and @Doodlebug005 for brilliant title.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

mardymare

VIP Member
Jesus discusses the thinking behind the image doctoring and symbolism used. He finds the whole thing weird and suggests a better way for a photo to champion women's empowerment.

• Haha

Wightgirl

VIP Member
That's not true though, because the Time 100 is decided by public vote and it was always Harry and Meghan - it was last year too.
Although when I voted, it was 50/50 split for them, which meant the sussex bots must have been beavering away.
I would say the multi-year publicity deal with TIME is accurate, but it was never just Harry (who is these days just as much of a cunt as she is).
I believe the actual list/chosen ones are decided by Time mag. The readers vote (won by Brittany Spears) is what we were voting on. It actually said this on the page.

DollyBlue

That all sounds viable Dolly. Nothing outlandish and all very 'harry-ish'. Well done.:m
I could totally see him getting bored with her and his new commitments, which translates to a lot of "I feel trapped. I feel I've made a mistake. I feel nobody takes my ideas and super clever pronouncements seriously. Nobody is grovelling for my speeches or sending us invites to dinner and red carpet events like smeggy promised me. I want my money from daddy, I deserve it. I want someone who I can control and who will worship me. " In his head none of this is his fault. He just said he wanted something (smeggy) and as usual he stomped his lil feet, so granny let him have it to shut him up ... but but but, usually when he gets bored with his latest "want" granny rescues him and his life rolls along smoothly again while the Fixit Fairies scramble to clear up the mess he left behind. He wants granny and big bro and daddy to fix 'this' by giving him more money and security to stop smeggy pecking at his head about it and " the cunts won't do it! I HATE THEM, they'll be sorry, just watch. I'll bring them down. All I wanted was everything I deserve because I'm better than fucken Wills, Mr Niceguy with his perfect family and a throne to inherit, the cunt."

That's what I take from your reading. Freda style;). I don't even think there is another woman yet, only in his head as a desire. I think he probably has his beady eyes on one or two and because they seem in awe of his princeyness he wants to try his luck, but the leash keeps him firmly in check. He's frustrated and angry and being the little brat in the supermarket lying on the floor screaming and kicking to embarrass mummy into giving him what he wants ... but mummy (hugely embarrassed as she is by his tantrum) is grey rocking him knowing he will eventually run out of steam and come trotting along quietly back to her. That's no6, and Brenda is the mummy letting him rant and rave and disgrace himself, not her.
Thank you Freda - I don't actually think he is having an affair but I do think Chelsea (who has loved him in the past god love her) is actually trying to help him. That is what I think I was seeing.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I think it was Goering that had the small one?
Thank you, that does ring a bell now you've said it.

Think we could do the same rhyme but change the names to include Scoobie and PH to bring it more up to date .......

last lines would be .....

But Prince Harry
has no balls
at all

• Haha
  • Heart

DollyBlue

Thanks for re posting that Dolly. It confirms my view that women - and I stand to be corrected by male Tatlers on this thread - often have a deep sense of knowing. We recognise bullshit and seek to confirm our views through gossip, this lovely thread, or tarot and like. I would be totally gobsmacked if it came out that PWBW and PH were living a loving, nurturing family life.
Possibly and you are probably right on a lot of this, but can I add that because I was a novice and learning that a lot of what I was doing was coming off the internet and books etc and in several instances I went with what they told me and not my 'gut' or in your theory 'confirmation of my own feelings' which is where I feel you are coming from. Don't get me wrong I do hear what you are saying etc. There are times when I can watch 3 different readings from readers online and think well they are guided by their bias to the ultimate understanding etc. I still think the ones I have been watching do ahve an absolute gift in it though. ME not so - my reading was not from my bias but from me totally going into the meaning of the cards which took me a very long time.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
It's a real colour - caca d'oie pronounced "kaka dwa". I was using it for ages before I saw it written down and the penny dropped, it literally means goose poo. "Caca" is a word used by children, so it doesn't shock in the same way!
Caca is the Irish for cake also 🎂... Mm does send us off in tangents, now I want cake!! It's a real colour😂😂 i was in the supermarket this morning chuckling to myself "goose shit green" 😂😂

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Yes I read that.
Why do posters on here get slated more than any other thread?
The Katie Price thread et al are just as scathing but no one says anything about those posters.
Talking of other threads, I might pop over to the rave thread and play dodge the tumbleweed! :p
Us KP posters only have that thread. You lot have a split of opinions due to the RF thread, Randy Andy and then the almost redundant H&M rave thread. We are as dedicated as you lot though once we get a bone to worry at ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:

I know we've got abbreviations but is there a section in the Wiki for descriptions? Someone in the DM comments called Hazza a Poison Carrot the other day.
Yes, near the top of the Wiki page.

Just updating a few things to fix the latest DDoS attack as it's a bit different to what we usually get. Should be resolved soon (y)
Are our 'opines' really that important to them? 😂

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
That dress is hideous. It even makes Angelina look dumpy, god knows what it would look like on ordinary mortals! 😃

Doesn't Liz Hurley always do that leg out pose as well?
It's like 'look I've got real legs underneath and I want to make my evening wear look as tacky as possible' 😃
So does Gemma Collins ha ha!

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
May just be a coincidence in this case. Unless Time changed the schedule for the 100 issue. We'll have to see what the grifters come up with to try and overshadow the actual awards and the TV series. Probably first Lidl photos.

And this really annoys me. Some of the Royal reporters do spout some crap. Who cares how Hazza might feel about Kate at Brize Norton? I'm sure the military barely give him a second thought these days, unless it's to laugh at him along with the rest of us.

😅😅 they are so desperate to keep giving the has-beens a couple of column inches , theyll print any old shit 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member