Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Just seen it in the DM and had to come straight here!! Their weird pose really reminds me of something but I can't think what? Arrggh this is gonna bug me now, not much work getting done here this afternoon then 🤣
Is it the Diana Mario Testino photo, though she had her hand under her chin? It reminds me of something too - could it be that?

Reactions: 21

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Oh, in the midst of the TIMES stuff I nearly forgot.
I read a few nights ago elsewhere that Chubster McCarthy was paid a fee to do the birthday video. So not a gift from a dear friend then.
Anyhoo, the post I read was a bit haphazard and irritating so I refused to screen grab it, but the gist of it was,
Apparently smeggy asked Reese Witherspoon to do the birthday vid with her. Seriously cuntchops, this is one of the few hollyweirds with enough integrity to refuse a wedding invite on the perfectly logical grounds that she'd never met you, ya cunt. Why dafuq would she do your crap video? Anyhoo for some reason Reece suggested she ask McCarthy (gawd, Reece must hate McCarthy😂) and when smeggy contacted Mc Carthy's guys they said "Sure. For a fee". So, allegedly it wasn't a gift/favour from McCarthy, it was a paid gig.No wonder she was so enthusiastic and had all the right props.
Dunno how true this is, but that's my offering
It could have been a paid gig..that makes sense. I never actually pictured the pair of them as friends!!

So too would be that she did it as part of the publicity/promo tour for 'Nine perfect strangers' Nicole Kidman is I think the producer for that show, and Nicole and Reece are friends and business partners!

McCarthy is actually brilliant in this series, but its a great expose of absurdity of the ultra rich health spa/mental health retreat kind of lifestyle. Which in the book and in this series comes across as fake and dodgy as f***

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Harry, thought he was very tall
But now, it's found he has no balls.
Wifey, has done a slicey
So now there's no balls for Harry at all.

There's an entire page on Hitler has only got one ball at Wikipedia. It gives all the different versions and history of the song. Plus you can listen to the tune it's set to.
Love the line 'Wifey, has done a slicey' ........ pure poetry .....😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsoh

VIP Member
True. I really really don't think William's anxious at all about some supposed Transatlantic pissing contest with a pair of clowns who've just posed for Time dressed and coiffed as if they're about to get their kit off for Boogie Nights: The Sequel.

William's been busy doing this with Attenborough for the Discovery Channel. Netflix who? :p

More plates being thrown?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sea

VIP Member
That dress is hideous. It even makes Angelina look dumpy, god knows what it would look like on ordinary mortals! 😃

Doesn't Liz Hurley always do that leg out pose as well?
It's like 'look I've got real legs underneath and I want to make my evening wear look as tacky as possible' 😃
tbh AJ looks gorgeous but she's definitely got the ' I work all year to get strong thighs and calves, I ain't feckin hiding them in a long dress ps Brad chose me'. Strike a stupid idiot pose -VOGUE

• Haha
I ask that we all take a minute's silence in honour and memory of the tea cups, tea pots and all other crockery destroyed in Monteshito in the last hours. RIP.
😈
Pinocchio must be FUMING over the lack of worldwide adoration. All the jokes, the memes! Poor Pablo, poor chickens.
All I can think of is pubes when I see the photoshop job of PWB's head. Maybe they did a transplant from that area? 🤣
If the spread leg stance wasn't already Pinocchio trademarked I would be wondering if she was splitting herself so the viewer gaze would be less focussed on her middle. Why not wear a brighter colour when wandering through the trees so you stand out? Oh, also, if she's wearing white for the suffragette movement as the pandering waffle states, why isn't PWB wearing it too in solidarity?

Interesting comparing clothing prices of Pinocchio and Catherine. Victoria Beckham (as posted above) versus the below (same twitterer points out Catherine's blouse was worn in May 2016):

Some GBNews commentary: Dan Wootton, starts at 6.32 (sorry, device not wanting to let me share from the right second)

Colin Brazier with Tom Slater (Spiked) - CB makes a lovely reference to the garden stroll shot looking a bit Eden-like:

• Heart
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Who is this shola??
Ive never heard of her

Wah, shes a fucking nobody.......

• Haha

Moxie

Can't believe Time give these 2 clowns a cover than Bts 🤦‍♀️ who are definitely more talented and influential with their millions of fans worldwide. Not to mention they were recently appointed special envoy for public diplomacy for the South Korean president.

• Sick

thankyoudelia

If I remember well, Hitler had a DIY cremation just after his death. There was no autopsy.
The Soviets claimed they carried out an autopsy on the remains but there was some derision from the allies on this. More credence was given to claims on the dental remains found outside the bunker. I think the KGB ground these into dust in the 70s and threw them into a river.

• Wow