Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilyDCUSA

I know it's late all.... but I just finished looking at the Harry Markle blog...and when I scrolled down to the bottom of the page where there are some past pictures of MM... the photos of the burger grilling for Men's Health magazine.... I think she's wearing that ring that we're all talking about. Do you all think that could be the same ring? Complicates the timeline if it is. What do you think? Goodnight!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Someone on Twitter has compiled a small collage of Smeggy’s ‘man spreading’. There are some on Twitter who believe that Smeggy was born intersex and this is the reason she has so many masculine features and behaves so aggressively ‘male’. They also believe this is the reason she is unable to carry a baby of her own. It does sound a bit outlandish but, with these two fuckwits, anything is possible. What do others think of this intersex theory? Apologies if this has been discussed long ago, I haven’t seen any discussion of it here myself.
That middle long red dress, I've never seen that before, wtf.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sea

VIP Member
Aaaaa
Co-host David Campbell mocked the hairdresser stance, saying: "Okay so what we're going to do is just put some highlights to the back here, and I think if we push it forward, it really does bring out your eyes, and you're good to go, you're good to bring down the monarchy." :ROFLMAO:

Meghan Markle and Harry have Aussie hosts burst out laughing 'Looks like a hairdresser!' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

View attachment 767099
Ironically, the ends of her hair do look like they need a neat trim.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
When I first read this, I felt put off by the way Jose wrote about PH's physicality. Somewhat creepy. Hope no one is offended....but that was my spidey sense going off.
That because he likes both sides of his soggy bread buttered he is a closet gay for her amusement and of course, blackmail for the future a gay, ginger gurner how proud he must be, an asshole for hire in more ways than one😖😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Calling tech savy person that posted about vpn, or whatever it is, that you mentioned. I need safe app for android so i can look at content not viewable in my country (oz). Harkle related, why she wears white https://www.ok.co.uk/lifestyle/fashion/meghan-markle-wardrobe-style-white-25010374
Can't claim to be tech savvy when I couldn't even find my way to the strictly thread last night😂 anyhooo about vpn , we have signed up to cyberghost, hubby for sport🤷, i use it to access bbc iplayer , strictly voting , all4 etc.... Oh voting in the grifties was handy too 😂 You can choose any country you like as your destination ..
Screenshot_20210918-075039.png

Goes all the way down the list to vietnam....

Back to business. The N.T pics are very interesting...hope we hear more!

Last edited:
  • Heart

monicalewinsky

Being on the cover doesn't mean much then
omg wait, he isn’t just fading into the background.

He looks like one of those sad people in the DM or take a break who have some sad story to tell.

And some lady from lord knows where got paid a pittance for mrs mountbatten-windsor’s ‘hair’

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Looks like the reason tom markle snr sunrise vid taken down was because he said photographer set him up, I think reading through comments.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Not sure how I got quoted here 🥴

It’s @Cinnamon.girl’s wise words, of course
I think that's my fault :eek: I quoted you, made a comment. Then went to quote @Cinnamon.girl and give another comment. When I'd finished your quote and my comment had disappeared. So I went ahead and posted with my comment on @Cinnamon.girl. I must have accidently deleted stuff so it ended up looking how it looks. If that makes sense. :oops:

Bright Shiny New Thread Here:

• Heart
  • Haha