Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up! I think we may be missing the obvious here.

HFEW stands with her legs spread like that because that is the closest she can now get her legs together, after years of servicing entire armies on multiple yachts and warships.
Dried on a barrel, we Merkins like to say

I still think it is for balance, especially when the Harpy is keeping Hawwy Happy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Up north we sang .....

Hitler, he only had one ball
??????, had one but very small
Himmler was very similar
`but poor Goebbels
had no balls at all

Can't remember the second person hence the ??????

I was thinking the same about mine. There's nowt more comfy than a big pair of knickers. 😂
I think it was Goering that had the small one?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a real colour - caca d'oie pronounced "kaka dwa". I was using it for ages before I saw it written down and the penny dropped, it literally means goose poo. "Caca" is a word used by children, so it doesn't shock in the same way!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's a real colour - caca d'oie pronounced "kaka dwa". I was using it for ages before I saw it written down and the penny dropped, it literally means goose poo. "Caca" is a word used by children, so it doesn't shock in the same way!
There’s a footballer called Caca. Makes me laugh every time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has this been posted yet? Apologies if it has.
Murky Meg

There's a new Celt vlog too but I was a bit bored by it to be honest.

The ring story rolls on. Presumably having been caught out by multiple photos of her wearing the big diamond they’ve now clarified ‘oh not that one, the one on the other pinky’ despite it being from a totally different designer. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think it was Goering that had the small one?
Thank you, that does ring a bell now you've said it.

Think we could do the same rhyme but change the names to include Scoobie and PH to bring it more up to date .......

last lines would be .....

But Prince Harry
has no balls
at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There’s a footballer called Caca. Makes me laugh every time 😂
my name is Irish (shown without the fada’s- inflections on vowels)
It translates as cáca (cake) cois (by the) farraige (ocean) - my daughters favourite song - but that’s so funny about the goose poop

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The ring story rolls on. Presumably having been caught out by multiple photos of her wearing the big diamond they’ve now clarified ‘oh not that one, the one on the other pinky’ despite it being from a totally different designer. 😂
Ah....the masters of misinformation & mis direction...what was one of his news jobs again ?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Harry, thought he was very tall
But now, it's found he has no balls.
Wifey, has done a slicey
So now there's no balls for Harry at all.

There's an entire page on Hitler has only got one ball at Wikipedia. It gives all the different versions and history of the song. Plus you can listen to the tune it's set to.

• Haha
  • Heart
yup - I used to think it was spelled "caca doigt" which is a whole new level of disgusting.... but for these two weirdos, probably equally appropriate

• Haha
Caca is the Irish for cake also 🎂... Mm does send us off in tangents, now I want cake!! It's a real colour😂😂 i was in the supermarket this morning chuckling to myself "goose tit green" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah....the masters of misinformation & mis direction...what was one of his news jobs again ?🤔
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ng-gifted-Middle-East-diamonds-continues.html and the entire world went "oh yeah - pull the other one.... literally. Fuckers"
Now I want to know from whence these diamonds came, for what blackmail plot reason, when were they delivered (was it while they were still working royals in which case, don't these stones belong to The Crown/State?), and how were they brought in/delivered (back to the "caca doigt" scenario)? Were they declared at UK, Canadian and/or US customs?

Oh, and for a helpful and confirmatory visual:
1631875352030.png

You're welcome ⚜ 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Harry, thought he was very tall
But now, it's found he has no balls.
Wifey, has done a slicey
So now there's no balls for Harry at all.

There's an entire page on Hitler has only got one ball at Wikipedia. It gives all the different versions and history of the song. Plus you can listen to the tune it's set to.
Love the line 'Wifey, has done a slicey' ........ pure poetry .....😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
From an article by Judith Woods re the photographs in today's Daily Telegraph;

Throughout her 73 years of wedlock, the Queen somehow managed to communicate her position without feeling the need to stand like a Portsmouth pub bouncer at chucking-out time.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Throughout her 73 years of wedlock, the Queen somehow managed to communicate her position without feeling the need to stand like a Portsmouth pub bouncer at chucking-out time.
This description is pure genius....... crying with laughter.
Good job I wasn't standing like that or there would have been a rather large puddle on the floor! 💦😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
yup - I used to think it was spelled "caca doigt" which is a whole new level of disgusting.... but for these two weirdos, probably equally appropriate
Caca doigt - i nearly spat my tea 😂😂.
I once said to my French teacher (also head of 6th form) ‘tu me fais chier’ after hearing it used liberally in France. In my head it was some colloquial verb I’d never heard of and was spelt tu me féchiais, meaning you’re annoying me. Imagine my face when he literally translated it - ‘you make me tit😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I didn't know Meghan's legs with the 'f**k me now' pose, have featured in a film poster...

One in which Harry played the 'Little man' too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.