Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woman on gb news just said Tussauds dont melt the waxworks of people who have become less popular in case they become popular again.
She says they store them somewhere but they remove the wigs and use them on other waxworks - and she said, "the worst case scenario is, they move the waxworks to Blackpool."

:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Bit in red, hasn’t she been desperately trying to get her story out there since the LCC book? I seem to remember her wanting
”finding freebies” published early “because that would explain everything” & defend/explain everything that appeared in the LCC book. Anyone else remember this?
Here we are 18 months & two versions of finding freebies, a tv interview etc….. etc…… etc…… later & people still don’t believe a bloody word they say, how thick do you have to be to not realise most of the world thinks you’re a joke?
Most of the world KNOWS you’re a joke.

Fixed that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Harry's turn now..as a woman in another advert 😄 x.

Resizer_16318337985270.jpg

I've just noticed the size of those pants the woman on the left is holding up looool 🤭🤭😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Nah, not keen on that write up. Not her usual scathing self. :unsure:She's actually tottering onto the snarkle side of the fence at times.

"This situation goes to the very heart of their post-royal lives; lives which now seem driven by both a very genuine desire to help blah blah blah."
No it doesn't Daniela. It's fake. They can't virtue signal how wonderful they are without receipts. So they rub the feckin receipts in our faces.

"Harry and Meghan and their Archewell Foundation are unequivocally doing a lot of good things ..."
No they aren't Daniela.The foundation only has to donate 5% of donations to good causes and can claim the other95% toward admin and staff costs (H&M). Their outlay is minimal and we never get proper figures, just vague but very public announcements of "helped with a new roof....helped with a kitchen ... arranged disposable nappies from Proctor & Gamble for women's groups(at no personal cost to themselves at all) etc etc.

I'd bet next months wages that judged by percentage of our wealth in charity donations most of us on here have out done the snarkles by a country mile in aiding charities. But because it's 'bits' here and 'bobs' there and done with a good heart and forgotten about it doesn't get totted up.
I'll go further, I'd say that what we on tattle as a community have donated to various charities in the past week is more than the snarkles one off toward a kitchen overseas where work is cheap, or the "contribution toward ..." the new roof in Texas(?). Especially the freakin' cat people on here. 🤪A cat only has to give them sad eyes and they are scampering off to the shelter to help out or hand over their life savings.

Seriously though, from donating online to telly emergency aid appeals, local gofundme's, sponsoring our school kids fund raisers and charity walkers, using and supplying local charity shops and giving the gift of time and hands-on effort (which you can't put a price on) ... we as a community leave their "genuine desire to help" where it belongs, in the shitter with the rest of their crap.
Oooh, so this writer usually goes full throttle when it comes to criticising the Snarkles? It’s the first time I have read one of her articles, I think, so I had nothing to compare it to. You’re right though, she does veer towards sometimes praising the vile pair for their ‘good intentions’ etc. I suppose the article has an air of ‘they might be behaving like complete pains in the arse but their hearts are in the right place…bless’. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I liked the way she pointed our their sheer desperation and hypocrisy for being on the Time Cover, especially when the bint had previously said she wouldn’t appear on the cover of the Vogue edition she was editing as it would appear ‘boastful‘. Changed her tune now she is on her arse after running away from the RF. Boasting is all she bloody does these days. That has inspired another nickname for the vile pair…Boast n Toast (she boasts and he is now toast).

I read somewhere that the channel ABC are doing a programme about this Time 100 List next month and I am sure it said Boast n Toast are on it. That will be another boastfest. Ye Gods!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Talking of hair, look at this comparison of Hazza’s barnet from just a few months ago at the Diana statue unveiling until now! What was he telling us about challenging lies and misinformation…

View attachment 766917

His hair is so tragic, made out of fur fabric.
If only they'd leave us alone.
She thinks she's fantastic with hair made of plastic
with a stance like a bloody wishbone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When will the Archehole accounts be available. I would really like to know how much is going to them. Or do they have 2 sets of books, one for the tax man and one for them.
Surely they must have submitted something by now.

Reactions: 24
Someone on Twitter has compiled a small collage of Smeggy’s ‘man spreading’. There are some on Twitter who believe that Smeggy was born intersex and this is the reason she has so many masculine features and behaves so aggressively ‘male’. They also believe this is the reason she is unable to carry a baby of her own. It does sound a bit outlandish but, with these two fuckwits, anything is possible. What do others think of this intersex theory? Apologies if this has been discussed long ago, I haven’t seen any discussion of it here myself.
Just caught up! I think we may be missing the obvious here.

HFEW stands with her legs spread like that because that is the closest she can now get her legs together, after years of servicing entire armies on multiple yachts and warships.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You should put your sketches on Twitter. I am sure you will get a great following because they are excellent and soooo funny!
She would also get a lot of hate and possible doxing from the sugars.
Personally I'm not convinced that going on to Twatter is a risk worth taking.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Woman on gb news just said Tussauds dont melt the waxworks of people who have become less popular in case they become popular again.
She says they store them somewhere but they remove the wigs and use them on other waxworks - and she said, "the worst case scenario is, they move the waxworks to Blackpool."

:D
One thing is for certain though.

H&M are a pair of dummies. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aaaaa
Co-host David Campbell mocked the hairdresser stance, saying: "Okay so what we're going to do is just put some highlights to the back here, and I think if we push it forward, it really does bring out your eyes, and you're good to go, you're good to bring down the monarchy." :ROFLMAO:

Meghan Markle and Harry have Aussie hosts burst out laughing 'Looks like a hairdresser!' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

View attachment 767099
Ironically, the ends of her hair do look like they need a neat trim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello! Thank you for the welcome back!

MarkleNews1 put something on their insta about Beg n Smeg paying for their TIME cover. I have attached a screenshot. Like you, many people are outraged at such wasteful, selfish spending. It is blood boiling!

This is outrageous. If they have a spare 1.5mil why waste it on ridiculous photos of themselves when there are starving children in the world 😞

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sorry if already posted & I missed it.
I found this very interesting, especially the bit about the 'rich club'.
All elitism, smoke & mirrors, lies & falsehoods.
Now their website has gone to 'Global domination' i hope their hypocrisy gets highlighted more & more. Maybe their accounts will shed some light on the despicable duo?
Screenshot_20210917-075751~2.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Sorry if already posted & I missed it.
I found this very interesting, especially the bit about the 'rich club'.
All elitism, smoke & mirrors, lies & falsehoods.
Now their website has gone to 'Global domination' i hope their hypocrisy gets highlighted more & more. Maybe their accounts will shed some light on the despicable duo?View attachment 767206
Interestingly Salesforce is also part of the global alliance connected to Williams Earthshot Prize. Seems Benioff has his fingers in many pots!:unsure:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
More musings...
Was just laughing along with another hilarious Aussie news clip & a comment about 'the couple' got my gears working....
I wonder if she is just really pissed that the cover had to include PWB??? The whole power stance is nothing more than her ego 'its mine, all mine, get outta the light Hazzno'....?!
I don't really think sharing is her thing ....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.