Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From an article by Judith Woods re the photographs in today's Daily Telegraph;

Throughout her 73 years of wedlock, the Queen somehow managed to communicate her position without feeling the need to stand like a Portsmouth pub bouncer at chucking-out time.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
😂😂😂 It’s true though. The Her Majesty, although physically tiny, radiates power and importance without having to try. There are countless accounts from people who say she instantly commands any room she’s in. Smeggy is such a try-hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Especially the freakin' cat people on here. 🤪A cat only has to give them sad eyes and they are scampering off to the shelter to help out or hand over their life savings.
Guilty 🙋 🤪....sorry @freda19 , tho it's not just cats with me. Hubby has banned me from watching ITV 4 cos their adds are aimed at old birds like me who reach for their purse when a chained up animal comes on screen with a plea for help ❤.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Glad they are getting called out on every lie now. Good.

I understand they have now back-tracked and the "loaned ring" is "a different" one. Sure, karen, sure.

So where is that ring from ? Come on No6 and wifey. You are in the era of transparancy now, remember? It is important not to spread misinformation online...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Has this been posted yet? Apologies if it has.
Murky Meg

There's a new Celt vlog too but I was a bit bored by it to be honest.
She must have skin thicker than a bleeding rhino don't they realise they are a laughing stock and the piss taking is at an all time high.

I loathe them and everything that they stand for but to totally castrate him in public is a step too far. He is a thick, stupid div we all know that but this is awful and how Charles must feel seeing his Son humiliated and demeaned in public must be so hurtful and embarassing.

She is evil personified and her sugars have been saying that UK is the most racist place on n earth and they and their Kween will never go back.

The comments on here are so witty and funny and truthful it's no wonder they try to shut us down.

bleeping lowlife, leeching loons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I am certain she has got balls it's not natural for Women to stand like that only Men splay and she does it all the time, perhaps she is transgender or just a bleeping freak?

This photo is the pits
Think Hairy got confused when every one was telling him to grow a pair... he thought we meant tits not balls....

Throughout history, whenever someone has made enemies, those enemies have started rumors about those people's genitalia and sex habits. With almost every leader you'll find rumors about homosexuality, deformed penises, sex with animals and all kinds of debauchery, and most of the time there's never any definitive proof. There are all kinds of stories about Hitler having stuff going on with his penis but I haven't seen any kind of verification. If it's out there, feel free to link it, but mostly I see speculation just like what you're seeing on twitter. Anything is possible, but I just don't think it's probable. I think it's much more likely that people are making stuff up like they always have and Megz has an unfortunate jawline.
The story about Hitler wasn't about his penis... there was even a song written about his problem,... Hitler he only had one ball the other was hanging on the wall.. his mother the dirty bugger chopped it off when he was small...lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Glad they are getting called out on every lie now. Good.

I understand they have now back-tracked and the "loaned ring" is "a different" one. Sure, karen, sure.

So where is that ring from ? Come on No6 and wifey. You are in the era of transparancy now, remember? It is important not to spread misinformation online...
Right as if anyone with half a brain would think they were referring to that tiny twisty thing not the great big duck off rock DESCRIBED as an emerald cut diamond.

bleeping bullshit twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They did used to sing the following ditty about Hitler, so he was ridiculed for it nonetheless.

Hitler has only got one ball
The other is in the Albert Hall
His mother, the dirty bugger
Cut it off when he was born
oops sorry I posted a similar thing... slightly different version but the same gist,,,lol

Reactions: 17
Greed really has overtaken stupidity hasnt it? You'd think that they (SHE) would have a constant eye on the optics, or at least that Sunshine Sux or the hapless stylist would have. But then this is Smegzy we're talking about, and Hapless Hazno who has fewer brain cells than an amoeba.

Reactions: 36
Greed really has overtaken stupidity hasnt it? You'd think that they (SHE) would have a constant eye on the optics, or at least that Sunshine Sux or the hapless stylist would have. But then this is Smegzy we're talking about, and Hapless Hazno who has fewer brain cells than an amoeba.
I don't doubt that there's greed but I think smegs is after some twisted form of devotion. She wants what Diana had. She'll never get there of course but her narcissism won't believe that.
As for Harry...I was going to say he's not known as the Idiot Prince for nothing but when I think about him...he must be in absolute turmoil. He must see whats being printed about them. But then he's listening to smeg's lies. I can only imagine how beyond confused he must be about those two opposites. Unless he's constantly on drugs of course but that would make him a full blown drug addict and that's not good either.
How much blame do you think she's piling on him for their loss of favour? She won't think it's her fault :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
😂😂😂 It’s true though. The Her Majesty, although physically tiny, radiates power and importance without having to try. There are countless accounts from people who say she instantly commands any room she’s in. Smeggy is such a try-hard.
Having once been in the same room as HM, I concur. She really has a powerful presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
my name is Irish (shown without the fada’s- inflections on vowels)
It translates as cáca (cake) cois (by the) farraige (ocean) - my daughters favourite song - but that’s so funny about the goose poop
Omg, thank you for explaining! I've looked at your name for ages and couldn't make heads or tails of it but figured there was some logic to it:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's quite joyful watching their decline into irrelevancy. Those photos are nothing more than Meghan stroking her ego.

However much that PR cost them with Time magazine, every single dollar of it was wasted. Apart from winding up the sugars into another frenzy of course, but Smeggy could write bum on a wall and induce the same level of hysteria 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Even the least self-aware people must surely recognise when they've turned themselves into cannon fodder for world wide pisstaking? I reckon Sunshine Sux are hiding this tit from them, Hazno hasnt the wit to find it, and Smegzie is too busy plotting what she thinks is world domination...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Unlike the Harkles and their reaction to the Afghanistan situation, I really have been left speechless by their photoshoot for Time. I have now recovered sufficiently to say that I agree totally the end result is that the cover looks like some celebrity hairdresser and a model. However, I think this was intended as a shot across the bows to the Royal Family. Sixwife is saying "I've got your boy and if you want him back you'll have to face me". In other words, "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough Your Majesty". Sixwife is armed with expensive hair extensions, artfully applied make up and a boiler suit. She is reminiscent of a modern day Farrah Fawcett from Charlie's Angels. Although, it must be said her hips looks big in the boiler suit. The remaining photos demonstrate clearly that No 6 is in the grip of Stockholm Syndrome. So, how should the RF respond? I would say HM on the cover of Tanks Monthly or similar magazine. Sitting in a tank (with headscarf firmly knotted), looking cross and ready to open fire. Either that or one of them needs to get on the cover of Play Boy to distract attention :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.