Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was proven at his autopsy that Hitler suffered from right-sided monorchism meaning he had one undescended testicle.
If I remember well, Hitler had a DIY cremation just after his death. There was no autopsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It was proven at his autopsy that Hitler suffered from right-sided monorchism meaning he had one undescended testicle.
It also came out at Harvey Weinstein’s trial that rumours of his ‘deformed genitals’ were true. He suffered a type of gangrene to the genitalia (only Google ‘Fournier’s Gangrene’ if you have a strong stomach!)

Perhaps there is some truth in these genitalia rumours 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If I remember well, Hitler had a DIY cremation just after his death. There was no autopsy.
The Soviets claimed they carried out an autopsy on the remains but there was some derision from the allies on this. More credence was given to claims on the dental remains found outside the bunker. I think the KGB ground these into dust in the 70s and threw them into a river.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
An undescended testicle isn't an intersex condition, a micropenis or any of the other stuff that's been said about him that's tantamount to what's being said about Meghan.
They did used to sing the following ditty about Hitler, so he was ridiculed for it nonetheless.

Hitler has only got one ball
The other is in the Albert Hall
His mother, the dirty bugger
Cut it off when he was born

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, well, well…the clever Tumblr ladies have caught Smeggy lying again! This time about the pinky diamond ring she was wearing on her little finger in the Time photos. The DM called her out on wearing a ring worth $62,000 made from ‘diamonds gifted from the middle east’. Smeggy has instantly clapped back saying that the ring was only on loan. LIAR!

Eagle eyed people on Tumblr noticed that she has indeed worn this ring before and it was custom made for her by jewellery designer Lorraine Schwartz. Page Six magazine wrote about her wearing this ring and it’s origins last year but she didn’t clap back at them (as they are on her pay roll) but she clapped back immediately at the DM when they mentioned it! The Tumblr screenshot below shows an article written about the bloody ring in a Canadian magazine in 2020. Smeg was also allegedly wearing the same ring in the 40x40 shitshow and on the Page Six pap walk pics with Archie.

According to the latest DM article, the designer has been contacted for comment. This should be interesting!

View attachment 766728
How thick does she think everyone is that she can do this stuff and not one person will ever notice and if she says it never happened then it didn't.

Like Harry not riding bikes.

They just never stop bull shitting. Must be awful to live with either one of them.

William and Catherine must be so happy he fucked off to California even with the tit he is doing they don't have him next door doing stuff or throwing tantrums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Do we think its a stability thing?? She is so determined to wear scary stilettos that she doesn't trust standing upright so spreads herself out to steady herself?
She reminds me of those old 70s comedy sketches where people like Les Dawson and Dick Emery dressed as women, wore horrendous outfits and staggered off in heels, legs wide apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She reminds me of those old 70s comedy sketches where people like Les Dawson and Dick Emery dressed as women, wore horrendous outfits and staggered off in heels, legs wide apart.
Like this one you mean…

This is from the Cissie and Ada sketches…hilarious!

1631827070317.jpeg

Or this one…

1631827202306.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

This is a FANTASTIC rant! I love it. I want to adopt Patrick Christys.
GB News is becoming quite the channel to watch. So many presenters on it say what we think.

Im going to watch the clip again because it is so bloody awesome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Slightly o/t

They have also updated their site

‘The Archewell Foundation is now described as 'an impact-driven global nonprofit that puts compassion into action; uplifting and uniting communities locally and globally; online and offline.'

‘The foundation's partnership with a range of academic and tech organisations will include financial support.
Marketing executives have previously predicted Archewell will become a 'billion-dollar brand'

Deluded AF

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
They did used to sing the following ditty about Hitler, so he was ridiculed for it nonetheless.

Hitler has only got one ball
The other is in the Albert Hall
His mother, the dirty bugger
Cut it off when he was born
Isn't that from Allo Allo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic but someone on Twitter has put on this gif to represent Smeggy’s mouthpiece, Omid Scobie. It did make me chuckle!

GIF

Edit…blast! It didn’t work so I have attached a screenshot instead…

1631828527528.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
New thread title suggestion:

"For a spot on Time cover, she'd sell her own mother. Wait...anyone seen Doria?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Funny you should mention his hairdressing talents.
I remembered this video from many many threads ago. We were poking fun at him for his hair fetish even back then.
Something he has in common with sleepy Joe.

Talking of hair, look at this comparison of Hazza’s barnet from just a few months ago at the Diana statue unveiling until now! What was he telling us about challenging lies and misinformation…

1631828908591.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.