Harry & Meghan #115 The Empire Strikes Back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just tried to watch it, but it set me off and I'm in the office so I had to stop lest I end up looking like Alice Cooper. Bless her. He really is missed.šŸ˜¢Xx
Me too, teary now. Because it's so simple and honest. Sophie really loved him. Unlike the other one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Bring it on!! It would just amuse me that they are wasting their money on advertising :ROFLMAO: I might even click on it a few times in the hope that they pay even more for actual clickthroughs!
Itā€™s astonishing to see how much they must be spending on advertising for that execrable book.

Combined with their mammoth and relentless PR interventions trying to make them ā€œlikedā€; I donā€™t think they understand the concept of ā€˜flogging a dead horseā€™ - and one can only anticipate that the money will be running out soon....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So did she nick Bea's name for her baby?

So it's all the DM's fault for printing this and giving Smeg the idea. She was probably scouring the pages to see what else she could sue them for when she came across this piece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'll have a tenner on those kids not coming back for the statue. Not sure about her, but who cares anyway šŸ¤£. When she first fled like the coward she is she left Archie in Canada when she had to come back for the green goblin event. There was a reason for that but I can't put my finger on it, did she think Liz was going to take him? Or protecting him from Haz awful racist family šŸ™„ only to then name his sister after the big boss. Sure, Jan šŸ¤£ I doubt those kids will ever set foot on UK soil.
The Sovereign has legal custody of all their grandchildren under the age of 18, but I'm not sure that it applies to great-grandchildren.

The legal custody rule is from 1717 and King George I, but it only talks about grandchildren. It doesn't mention great grandchildren.

Reactions: 18
Itā€™s astonishing to see how much they must be spending on advertising for that execrable book.

Combined with their mammoth and relentless PR interventions trying to make them ā€œlikedā€; I donā€™t think they understand the concept of ā€˜flogging a dead horseā€™ - and one can only anticipate that the money will be running out soon....
The PR companies won't care. They will just take the money until it is all gone. Then it will be so long, thanks for all the $$

Reactions: 28
Whoever said they would go after the Wessexes next was right
View attachment 621459
She suggested they had a fling (before he even met Sophie) when she was on Piers Morgan's Life Stories but I honestly doubt it went further than that. She probably doesn't ever share the details because it was nothing serious and she thinks the secrecy keeps interest in her.

Reactions: 29
Ohh bollocks. Dont believe it for a second. They've just picked the first woman who made headlines yesterday.
I don't believe it either but I'm fairly sure I've read somewhere that anyone can submit to crazy days and nights. So I'm guessing this has been submitted by a source in California.

I was thinking, now that H has admitted to drug taking etc, if he leaves the US would they let him back in or say no to him as a drug user. I have no idea what the policy is so just thinking aloud really.

Sorry to be a knob and quote myself but the more i think about this, the more deliciously funny it would be :D

• Haha
Omid Scobie
@Scobie
11h
Duchess Meghanā€™s #TheBench (illustrated by
@theartoffunnews
) is officially the number one childrenā€™s picture book on the
@Nyt
best seller list this week:

So thatā€™s why Scabies has been quiet appears he has a time machine - 27th June???????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Whoever said they would go after the Wessexes next was right
View attachment 621459
Back in 1986/87 I worked for a US brokerage trading UK equities. A couple of guys ran a small Oz share trading desk behind me. They arranged a dinner party to which these two were invited. Ulrika was the new face on TV - the situation was rather like Meghan & Harry. Soon after that it was reported that Edward was romancing a certain Georgia May; colourless daughter of a very colourful man nicknamed Daisy May who was well known in the yachting crowd. Georgia coincidentally ended up working as a clerk on the Oz desk. Our Chanel-clad American PR lady quickly spun some lies about her being a broker and moved her to the West End office. Various of us were threatened with the sack for chatting with the paps outside. About a week or two later I got a call on my private extension from a certain Fergie looking for Georgia. Oh what fun life was back then. I never heard anything more about Ulrika so presumed that was finished before it even started.

Sorry to be a knob and quote myself but the more i think about this, the more deliciously funny it would be :D
I think you would be denied a visa only if you had been prosecuted - I may be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Would love to see him being turned away at US customs, I am sure I would wet myself even better if he has been told titles have gone. Mrs Cuntface will be pulling her extensions out and call in her Woke friends in government to help that's after she has kicked him in the bollocks and head butted him. Oh the irony of it all, if only??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She suggested they had a fling (before he even met Sophie) when she was on Piers Morgan's Life Stories but I honestly doubt it went further than that. She probably doesn't ever share the details because it was nothing serious and she thinks the secrecy keeps interest in her.
She's another one who is resorting to more and more pathetic ploys to keep her leathery face in the papers. If it had been me, I'd have kept some memories of the dates like the theatre tickets or anything. But no.

• Haha
I donā€™t think they would have changed the laws of ā€˜being born of the bodyā€™ tbh. Even if the child is genetically theirs, tradition is still important (even if some people think itā€™s outdated) and it might cause a bit of friction with some of the countries in the Commonwealth. Doesnā€™t surrogacy go against the Church of England too?

I think the only way it would have been changed (and even then this is an extreme case) is if someone in the direct line had to use a surrogate. Thereā€™s nothing wrong if Harry and the wife used one but they should just accept that their kids wonā€™t be in the line of succession. Harryā€™s 6th in line so what difference does it make if his kids arenā€™t included? I agree with the fact that Harry and the wife could have been able to raise awareness and reduce the stigma of using a surrogate, but it seems like they didnā€™t want to and were only concerned about titles for merching.

I think Sophie used IVF if Iā€™m not mistaken.

Yes she has.
If I remember correctly, Louise was the result of fertility treatment but James was conceived naturally (after several failed rounds of IVF)

Reactions: 21
She's another one who is resorting to more and more pathetic ploys to keep her leathery face in the papers. If it had been me, I'd have kept some memories of the dates like the theatre tickets or anything. But no.
Truthfully she is an old bike. Pretty in her day but long gone through excessive sun worship, stupid cow each of her kids have different Dad's.

She had zero talent anyway but just wants to be "relevant" why can't they be like the rest of us and age ungracefully like us TattlersšŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Haha
Sue Smith

Surely you cannot just apply for the POTUS without any political background - (experience would help) would be like a shop worker just ā€˜applyingā€™ to be PM - she is really lacking in the ā€˜patienceā€™ department she wants everything NOW - not a very redeeming feature (amongst all the others we have to endure) ...... In fact we should all submit our CVs and apply - (no offence to shop workers who have been amazing during lockdown)
It is just nauseating that she has such a high opinion of herself that she would be even thinking of this - just because she likes the sound of her own voice and wants the world to hear her and only her. Two points Hilary would probably get her ā€˜Clintonedā€™ as wasnā€™t it rumoured that Chelsea may put herself forward and two Trump is also rumoured to be running again. Hopefully HW will be old news by the end of next year. Just imagine her in charge of the bowling bag šŸ˜² gives me the right ā€˜ump šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.