Harry & Meghan #115 The Empire Strikes Back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My attempt at a recap...

-Harry and Meghan caused a massive stir by using HM's personal childhood nickname for their latest child (who no one has seen - rumours that the surrogate is refusing to give her up)
-They are trying to sue the BBC for quoting a senior Palace source who said that they hadn't asked HM's permission to use the name. The Palace hasn't contradicted the BBC
-The sugars are claiming that HM has dementia
-It's been reported that the gloves are now OFF (hence the thread title) and HM will be ensuring that lies are corrected
-Harry is continuing to trash his family on TV
-Meghan's book 'The Bench is a flop
-Rumours that Harry and Meghan's relationship is on the rocks
-It's transpired that they bought a load of domain names for Lillibet (and domain names for the Duchess of Sussex title were registered before the engagement)
-The rest of the RF are surviving and thriving😁

• Heart
Reactions: 83
In light of the new thread title...

794C85C8-BDAF-4D85-975C-A2BAB3DCB37A.jpeg

Haz, I am your father

• Haha
Reactions: 111
Brilliant title and so apt.

Freda your last post was was brilliant and if he did request DNA for Farch then he didn't know she was called marge, anyway he is probably a seedless orange and just as bitter and tasteless and minges eggs are probably old and stale

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When I joined exactly two months ago today, we were on thread #90! Damn these move fast!

I think that for the first time, they are legit nervous. Everything they say and do is predicated NC/NE from the palace. They did not expect the Queen to hit back and hit back so hard. They thought that they would announce the name and the family would put on a nice face and not let anyone see how furious they must be. The twats finally went a step too far and they know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
When I joined exactly two months ago today, we were on thread #90! Damn these move fast!

I think that for the first time, they are legit nervous. Everything they say and do is predicated NC/NE from the palace. They did not expect the Queen to hit back and hit back so hard. They thought that they would announce the name and the family would put on a nice face and not let anyone see how furious they must be. The twats finally went a step too far and they know it.
I arrived thread #64, I’m a tattle junkie now 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Agreed and I'm convinced they're heading for bankruptcy. I know Hazno had 30 million but I reckon wifey has already spent most of it and they have huge outgoings with nothing much coming in.

I also think that they won't make any money on Spotify and it remains to be seen if Netflix will pay them for any content. They really can't afford to take 5 months leave at the moment.

If he did ask for DNA for Farch then he would know if he is his Daddy😅😅😅
The the article said Farchie was his son but why would you ask? Either because the pregnancy was concocted in a lab (with his man batter 😊) or because you think your wife has been doing the dirty 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It was Arthur Landon.

He once lend PWB and the minge his L.A. home

For a US trip, Harry’s multimillionaire writer and director friend Arthur Landon let them stay at his Los Angeles home for a week.

The luxurious pad has been described as a “bohemian-style West Hollywood spread with a pool and Sunset boulevard.”
express 12. August 2020

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So according to Bookworm video upthread, their house is for sale and an open viewing day was on 5th June (one day after giving birth)! Also something happened with surrogate who is a Caucasian student, during the pregnancy and that's why the process has stalled

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Brilliant title !

Thank you @50sGirl and @buflesse for the new thread and brill title
I found the house up for sale a few threads ago and another tattler tried to contact the agent and was expecting a call back as to whether it was for sale or was an old listing - I don’t think the call back happened as I don’t remember anything further being said. I think the consensus was that it was an old listing still showing on the website - hence where some of the garden and inside pictures came from. Happy to be proven wrong but I am not sure it is actually for sale.
Having said that IF it is for sale then things are clearly not going very well as didn’t she say it was their permanent family home?
The, now, more regular stories of PWB storming off in a temper/rage makes me very happy - if true - because he has not found the promised land in Cali which means he could be begging to come back soon with his tail between his legs. I know the RF would accept him back and then get him all the help he obviously needs - currently they can only witness him self destruct from afar - TBH they are much better people than I would be - but thats class for you of which I have none 😬🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.