Harry & Meghan #115 The Empire Strikes Back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just asked him which day but quelle suprise he can't remember! He said Nick Ferrari definitely mentioned Tattle and Harry and Meghan. Btw haven't worked out how to reply properly yet.

Reactions: 15

The mat leave didnt last long... She thinks her book can be a blueprint for a new world-. Depict another side of masculinity, one grounded in connection , emotion and softness...
Sounds like she wants men to be more like women😂
Loved this in the comments
ebo, burnley, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

I've called my garden bench 'Harry'. It's a bit wonky and lacking in strength after moving it to the other side of the fishpond.
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thank you @LadyMuck 😘

Thanks everyone for the love and encouragement regarding my new job. 😘🥰😍I won't lie it's a bit daunting going back after all this time. This really is the best thread on Tattle(although the Aldi/Lidl thread is good too) I suppose I better ask now, has anyone got anything they want me to add to the WIKI? I'm thinking of adding links(for newspaper articles/twatter etc) to all the dates the dastardly duo and just adding more pictures too.

Good luck returning to the workplace.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but last week (before I joined), my husband told me that Nick Ferrari was reading out posts from this thread on his LBC show. Apparently, he read one describing No 6 as a f***ing asshole. I then had to explain that that was probably Noel Gallagher which my husband found quite surreal. 🤣
Is that right😱... Interesting....never thought what is posted here would end up on the airwaves🤷 Glad of pseudonyms tbh😂

The mat leave didnt last long... She thinks her book can be a blueprint for a new world-. Depict another side of masculinity, one grounded in connection , emotion and softness...
Quoting myself as you do😂... What the f*ck would she know about softness after Ghosting most of her family etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Feeling rather happy with myself today. You'll be pleased to know I hid the only 2 copies of the wench in my Asda this morning, behind the Harry Potter books. I've got to pop back up there tomorrow and if they are still there, I'm gonna put them in the bedding or towels department or even under the bin with the duvets in!
I've also been MIA the last few days as I've been trying to sort out my new job. This Bubbs is well chuffed to be going back to work after 11 years of "just" looking after the kids and I've just had the call to say I start next Tuesday 😁🎉🍾🥂
Congratulations on your new job! I was off for ages “just” being a Mum too, so I know how big a deal it is to get back to adult life again 😂
Hope all goes well.
Does anyone else think that something’s going on behind the scenes with the Harkles besides the baby?
I can’t quite explain it but I feel like something is more than usually “off”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Omid Scobie
@Scobie
11h
Duchess Meghan’s #TheBench (illustrated by
@theartoffunnews
) is officially the number one children’s picture book on the
@Nyt
best seller list this week:

So that’s why Scabies has been quiet appears he has a time machine - 27th June???????
Ya ...Childrens Picture book... Says it all...
The pictures were fine 👍... The words were tit 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Feeling rather happy with myself today. You'll be pleased to know I hid the only 2 copies of the wench in my Asda this morning, behind the Harry Potter books. I've got to pop back up there tomorrow and if they are still there, I'm gonna put them in the bedding or towels department or even under the bin with the duvets in!
I've also been MIA the last few days as I've been trying to sort out my new job. This Bubbs is well chuffed to be going back to work after 11 years of "just" looking after the kids and I've just had the call to say I start next Tuesday 😁🎉🍾🥂
Great work hiding the book! Haven't seen it anywhere yet! Will certainly do the same! Congrats on new job🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am having a go at replying properly. I think it was about Wednesday of last week.
It's too late to podcast that now

Found where you can listen to them

‎Nick Ferrari - The Whole Show on Apple Podcasts

I'll listen to Wed 9 th, can otherpeople listen to other days to see what he said

9 JUN 2021
Queen canceled? Students vote to remove HRH's portrait
Queen canceled? Students vote to remove HRH's portrait

Reaction to students voting to take down the Queen’s portrait, we ask whether Julie Burchill should have lost her job because of a tweet and get the thoughts from the Bank of England’s Chief Economist Andy Haldane on the post-covid recovery.

Reactions: 13
Bubbles would it be ok to add the earlier post about Oprah blanking the Montislaggo Morons pleasexx
I wouldn’t bet on Oprah sidelining Smeggy anytime soon. She's part of their woke agenda. In fact I'm pretty sure that even if Oprah suspected the moonbump scam she would turn a blind eye. Remember Smeggy is an oppressed person against the evil colonialists. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought while PWB and HW were having time off that GK would of released the special on the Queen that she was supposed to be doing, maybe its not been completed.
Also wonder if OW is going to do the behind the castle walls using HW's diaries and pics. Maybe OW and GK have pulled out.
In my dreams I wonder if it's possible that the Firm's legal bods contacted Porka about the rumours of such a project being in the works and pointing out the illegalities involved in any potential program using illegally obtained footage of very VERY private properties. Also noting that to do that puts the residents of said properties in danger by giving the layout etc of their homes to potential intruders. Making porka scweam "That damned smeggy witch gonna get me in deep legal doodoo. Ain't worth it. Sayonara biatch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

duck THAT NONSENSE. My entire life has been around military men (including my father, my brothers, my husband, my sons, my nephews...oh and I am retired military myself having served from the ages of 17-47 including 4 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan). These are MY people. People the wokesters would dismiss as "toxic masculinity"The roughest, toughest, most foul-mouthed sons-a-witches you have ever met. Men who are straight up cold-blooded killers on the battlefield (not hyperbole, not figuratively, but literally) To a man, every single one of them, even the hardest, are devoted to their families, unfailingly gentle with women, children, and animals (especially in the warzone), and prone to tear up when discussing a lost comrade. Men who will drop everything to fly to a buddy's side when he is struggling. Men who have "adopted" the families of the fallen and make sure that they take of their bereaved parents, widows, and fatherless children.

The unfeeling assholes were generally the ones who didn't have to do any of the hard, dirty, dangerous work.

This tit she is spewing disrespects every one of the men with whom Harry served. duck her

• Heart
Reactions: 77

I flicked through it in Tesco this afternoon - it’s absolute shite. Apart from the execrable ‘poetry’, there is no story, the pictures are uninteresting, and it’s merely preachy and woke. There is literally nothing, nothing, to engage a child. Or any normal, functioning adult. But it does show that Smegatron has no understanding at all of children. Or adults. Or humans generally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.