Harry & Meghan #115 The Empire Strikes Back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All traces gone?

I wonder if OW knew before the interview or found out only after? Sounds to me she found out afterwards from her staff that she was duped and is pissed off, plus has realised being associated with them has damaged her reputation. So has now removed all traces of support. GK would follow in her footsteps soon after, they are like peas in a pod.
I thought while PWB and HW were having time off that GK would of released the special on the Queen that she was supposed to be doing, maybe its not been completed.
Also wonder if OW is going to do the behind the castle walls using HW's diaries and pics. Maybe OW and GK have pulled out.

Reactions: 24
I agree.
IF they used a surrogate and IF they’d have been honest with the Royal Family, I’m pretty sure the rules/laws would have been amended accordingly.
And IF they hadn't acted the way they have over the past couple of years.

Now they have probably put back modernising this part of the RF's rules for years because of their actions as nobody wants any changes done now which would mean their children automatically got titles.

Reactions: 28
Two stories this week made me wonder if she is testing the ‘the Queen will rectify any lies’ story. First is the ‘photo via the family WhatsApp group’ and the second is the ‘coming to the statue ceremony’. Interesting that this is swiftly followed by a tweet denying she’s coming 😂

Reactions: 28
Times have changed, when the Royal rules about 'born of the body' came about it would have been centuries ago. The only option was totally another person's child.
With modern day surrogacy and ivf procedures it could genetically be their child but someone else giving birth. What a perfect time for the royals to amend outdated laws to reflect today's modern techniques!

A real missed opportunity, and it could have highlighted and syop stigma of surrogacy/egg donation/ivf....
And maybe that would have happened IF they decided to be working royals and not duck off to Hollywood and trash the family. Things could have been so different for them if they were not so up themselves and thinking they are so much better than the RF.

Reactions: 35
You can just see the statue unveiling playing out can't you...

PW and PWB stroll out of KP to unveil the statue 🗽and speak to the cameras and guests.

PW speaks - dignified, respectful, speaking of their mother's legacy and memory (and hopefully letting her RIP after the event - we don't want repeated Diana remembrance events every 10 years or so). Hopefully, his wife, Catherine, will be nearby to support him.

PWB - Face blotched red with barely concealed fury 😡, he glares at the press and any invited attendees. Indeed, his countenance looks like a well skelped arse!
Speaking about his mother, how much responsibility lay with the press for hounding her to her death 🗼🚗💥🚔🚑 because she was dating a person of colour - just like he is married to a person of colour and they are being treated the same way and lessons haven't been learned. Making it all about how much her death affected him, giving him and his wife the attention, even if she can't be with him because she is at home with their two darling children 👦👼 and their nanny - sorry, nana - Doria. And the dogs 🐕. And chickens 🐔. (And Markus?).

They've got to keep rattling those bandwagon charity tins to keep the 💰💷💵💴💶💸💰 coming in.

🤷‍♀️
She would have already had her input into the speech so we need a bingo card to listen for the following:-
My wife
My mother
Crocodile (tears)
‘Right’
Authentic
Powerful
My children
Roast (chicken)
Powerful
Trauma

And maybe also
The Bench
Bunions
My BFF Porka
Richmond
Pom Bear
Chicken
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
Anyone seen my meat and two veg?

All the time Tap-tap-tapping whilst his heart is pump-pump-pumping -

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There's the story about the London artist who Oprah made move to the US for a commission painting her house. Then ghosted him and never paid him a cent. They hadn't had a contract, but she had shaken his hand and verbally committed - it was her idea, not his.
Tight fat old cow, all that money and she behaves like a street robber.

I loathe the fat money grabber, no principles, no talent just a low class scumbag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She would have already had her input into the speech so we need a bingo card to listen for the following:-
My wife
My mother
Crocodile (tears)
‘Right’
Authentic
Powerful
My children
Roast (chicken)
Powerful
Trauma

And maybe also
The Bench
Bunions
My BFF Porka
Richmond
Pom Bear
Chicken
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
Anyone seen my meat and two veg?

All the time Tap-tap-tapping whilst his heart is pump-pump-pumping -
We should definitely do this. Great fun. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But perhaps all billionaires suck. This thing of Jeff Bezos, richard Branson and Elon Musk competing to go to space during a pandemic is just....
How far removed must you be from humanity to do that? And their companies pay not one cent of tax (I don't think Bezos pays personal tax either) and all of them took either millions or billions of taxpayer money last year. Scum. I hope they do all go to space.
A load of self serving tight arse scumbags who should me made to do Community service for a few months , bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see scabies is twittering that “duchess Meghan” has reached top of NYT best sellers list.

the sugars are all over it. Interesting how many can’t string a sentence together. It’s like a cult
And on the classics bestseller list is
"The cunts of Montecito" by Alexander Dumas

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oprah will need to start a series "Cunts On Parade"
Just when we thought she couldn't sink any lower and there she goes, knee deep in pigshit, despicable Woman and where is the King mouthpiece, laying low because low is what she is.

Two bewigged old crones stirring the cauldron of spite and venom.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A load of self serving tight arse scumbags who should me made to do Community service for a few months , bastards
The ONLY group we need to rid the world of is the 1%. Not that I mean we should kill them off or anything. We just need to take the money off them. I'm convinced that hoarding money to that extent is a form of mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hope so too. I imagine the Queen is very tired and a bit stressed. She is still in mourning as well. All the Best is wished for this great Lady. ❤❤❤
I am hoping that as she is so recently bereaved that she perhaps doesn't want to go be out "enjoying herself" as such, at Ascot and if she chooses not to attend then that is her prerogative.

However when it comes to duty, representing the country, attending the G7 summit and meeting world leaders then she completely steps up to the plate and charms the pants off them.

Wonderful, wonderful lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Two stories this week made me wonder if she is testing the ‘the Queen will rectify any lies’ story. First is the ‘photo via the family WhatsApp group’ and the second is the ‘coming to the statue ceremony’. Interesting that this is swiftly followed by a tweet denying she’s coming 😂
Yes I was sure the she's not coming to the unveiling was a palace rebuttal, it was a definitive no she's not with no sources listed.

It also killed any speculation of will she won't she over the next 2 weeks, which would have built the event into a circus and hyped up her attention to make her feel more important.

Will be interesting to see what stunt she pulls on the day to take the focus away from the statue, she couldn't even let Prince Philip have his attention on the day of the funeral, so there's no way she'll let Diana have the attention on the day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Still convinced this 'source' is BP. She has been told not to come as she won't be welcome or they have heard that my sword throwing skills are coming on a treat ....... practice makes perfect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion:
Harry & Meghan #116 - No Oprah, No Gayle. Who will now listen to their wails?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.