Harry & Meghan #115 The Empire Strikes Back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight pop at the people that give Their Truth to Orca😉

Liz Jones -The A-Z of wokeness T for Truth "It might be in the mind of an old while person that "recollections may vary" There is only My Truth"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"SaffyCrowns on Twitter: "I love how so many people hate the royal family now based on unfounded claims by an actress, but insist on continuing to call #MeghanMarkle “the Duchess”, as though she didn’t get that title from said family they all hate so much 🥴 if they’re such trash, call her something else. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

The mat leave didnt last long... She thinks her book can be a blueprint for a new world-. Depict another side of masculinity, one grounded in connection , emotion and softness...
Sounds like she wants men to be more like women😂
all those things are great and definitely shouldn't just be a "woman" thing. But this isn't ground-breaking or new and certainly not a "blueprint" for anything. People my age (born 1990-2000) have been saying this for a long time and are now (hopefully) raising our children accordingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's too late to podcast that now

Found where you can listen to them

‎Nick Ferrari - The Whole Show on Apple Podcasts

I'll listen to Wed 9 th, can otherpeople listen to other days to see what he said

9 JUN 2021
Queen canceled? Students vote to remove HRH's portrait
Queen canceled? Students vote to remove HRH's portrait

Reaction to students voting to take down the Queen’s portrait, we ask whether Julie Burchill should have lost her job because of a tweet and get the thoughts from the Bank of England’s Chief Economist Andy Haldane on the post-covid recovery.
Iv’e listened to 10th just G7 and a mention of Noel G’s comments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.