Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks different. She looks worse. The hair looks dead and frazzled and her make up is awful. Tbf she can look really attractive and her make up is usually more professional. She looks awful

Reactions: 10
Bloody c section shelf is a nightmare, I have one after 8 years and I’m a size 4 to 6.

I like the dress and colour, just could have been tailored better. I don’t like Meghan myself but she looks better than normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think she looks great. She and Kate always do. Different styles for different roles but both are gorgeous women.

Reactions: 2
Barging forward again. Grrr.
it’s her little trick touch Harry on the back so that he moves out of the way and lets her barge ahead. She’s grooming him so that she is the most important.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
it’s her little trick touch Harry on the back so that he moves out of the way and lets her barge ahead. She’s grooming him so that she is the most important.
She is so bleeping rude. The level of control over him is frightening 😳 She probably throws him a doggy choc every time he gets it right - good boy Harry 🐶

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Drives me nuts when she does that. One of the many things mind. 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That arse looks like a bag of Maris pipers 🤦🏼‍♀️and why she's trying to pull it down when it's down to her calves I don't know haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s presented an award. Luckily it’s one of the last times she’ll be introduced as hrh.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She is so rude! Blatantly

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Dress looks awful from the back. Slit doesn't look right. Not a good ad for Victoria Beckham but İ do love the colour.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.