Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That arse looks like a bag of Maris pipers 🤦🏼‍♀️and why she's trying to pull it down when it's down to her calves I don't know haha
She's obviously not comfortable in it cos she's done it a few times. If the dress is too tight get a bigger one ffs. Dress too small shoes too big..... Wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m no fan of either Harry or Meghan but come on, they both look fab! She looks a damn sight better than I would in that dress, my caesarean shelf tummy enters a room a second before the rest of me 😀

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
They’re not even trending on Twitter but Crufts is 🤣 That should tell you all you need to know - WOOF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why she is always so badly dressed?!?! Surely they can afford a good stylist. Does H never look at Cringe and go "You look like a pile of tit."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody c section shelf is a nightmare, I have one after 8 years and I’m a size 4 to 6.

I like the dress and colour, just could have been tailored better. I don’t like Meghan myself but she looks better than normal.
Much as it pains me to say it, facially I think she looks nice, even if somewhat modified with glowing teeth and some fillers to plump out her sharply angled features. I prefer her hair scraped back like that into a Croydon facelift rather than the usual moppy mess.
From the chin down she's a mess though.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m no fan of either Harry or Meghan but come on, they both look fab! She looks a damn sight better than I would in that dress, my caesarean shelf tummy enters a room a second before the rest of me 😀
She is very pretty. Not perfect, but definitely attractive.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just seen footage of them leaving...... But what is the crowd chanting in the background?....... Sounds like a load of drunks...... Can anyone decipher it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Barging forward again. Grrr.
it’s her little trick touch Harry on the back so that he moves out of the way and lets her barge ahead. She’s grooming him so that she is the most important.
This control is sinister. It's uncomfortable to watch.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Seems she didn’t like it here. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’re a friendly lot so can’t imagine what the problem was.

The sugars are out in force on twitter. It’s nauseating. One comment said ‘they don’t need the umbrella, their love for each other shelters them’. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
THANKS ! I just lost my cookies 😱

Barging forward again. Grrr.
it’s her little trick touch Harry on the back so that he moves out of the way and lets her barge ahead. She’s grooming him so that she is the most important.
He always has to place her. She signals him with the hand on his back or shoulder and he jumps to attention nudging her here, guiding her there ... and she does a dopey wee hop every time. Very odd interaction.
He's a bit late training her at this point. As the lovely dog training guy Graham says "Once they're past the puppy stage training them is much harder".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just popping in for a second, visitors gone and she wasn’t mentioned. They were talking about the Coronavirus FFS, don’t know what’s worse. Anyhoo I had a brief look at the photos of her, bare legs, no coat what’s that all about? And what has she done to her face, she looks as if she’s had work done of some sort or should I have worn my specs?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fakeprincess on Instagram has a video of them entering or leaving the event with very distinctive booing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just popping in for a second, visitors gone and she wasn’t mentioned. They were talking about the Coronavirus FFS, don’t know what’s worse. Anyhoo I had a brief look at the photos of her, bare legs, no coat what’s that all about? And what has she done to her face, she looks as if she’s had work done of some sort or should I have worn my specs?
Her teeth have grown and she borrowed a dress from someone thinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s her way of trying to make it up. Don’t think it will work though, Vicky has no use for grifters.
i just thought, maybe it’s her getting her own back! Taking VB down with her, given that Meghanlomaniac is a controversial figure, she’s hardly a shining endorsement of VB’s fashion range! Especially seeing as most people seem to think she looks awful in the dress!

i am getting too cynical in my old age :m

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.