Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hey Ross, I'm suuuuuch a good actress. Any chance you can get me a spot pulling pints in the Queen Vic? I'm good at having rows with the faaaaamily too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She turned around as they shouted Harry's name first not Meeeeeeeghan!
That dress is hideous and looks like a cheap eBay bodycon dress 🤮
E4A23F85-5E30-4A53-BE10-5C88D0C84BD1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She looked like she’d lost the baby weight with the coat on... guess again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't want to see the outline of her pants through that dress, not a good look love! :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was archie born via csection? and it's the c section shelf of doom that she cant get rid of ..
If we believe their own announcement, then no (because I’ve never heard of someone who had a c-section and got home the same day). But with all the lies they’ve been telling, who knows...

Reactions: 10
Huge smiles in front of the paps. As if to say ‘Look how happy we are’.

Well that’s the narrative they want us to believe anyway ...

#

• Sick
Looks like he’s telling this guy something very personal 😳 CAPTION THIS ....
View attachment 91601
She looks like a man here. İ think she's had a lot of tweakments done as her face is totally different plus the re-whitened teeth. Gorgeous colour dress. Still controlling Harry with the hand on the back. She looks a little manic and stressed and wide-smiley like when she gate-crashed the Jamaica wedding to stalk Harry. Harry looks well and happy.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s wearing Victoria Beckham.
shes got such a short torso, the dress is scrunched up around her middle.

In theory, a nice photo, but the dress highlights her wierd figure:
short body, no waist, scrawny bandy legs.
And she is wearing waaay too much makeup. So she flew someone from New York to put her hair into a ponytail and cover her with extra slap.View attachment 91582
Her bum looks low in that dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You could tell she desperately wanted to walk slower and wave to the adoring crowds..... OK one big mouthed woman.......she tried to slow dumb haz down but he wasn't having any of it. Even at the door she wanted to turn round but just couldn't quite do it 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course they’re staying at the hotel. Fleecing us for every last penny right till the cutoff point!

That dress is just not tailored properly..... guessing the tag is tucked in somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.