Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That arse looks like a bag of Maris pipers 🤦🏼‍♀️and why she's trying to pull it down when it's down to her calves I don't know haha
Might help if she got a bra that actually fits & supports her titties

That was along the lines of my thinking of “I’m gonna smash her back doors in later”. 😂
Bit of fun Up the bum. Saving grace not seeing her face

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Barging forward again. Grrr.
it’s her little trick touch Harry on the back so that he moves out of the way and lets her barge ahead. She’s grooming him so that she is the most important.
Vile, entitled waste of space!! She makes my skin crawl! Good boy Haz

Reactions: 9
What I don't understand is, it is increasingly evident that M has a toxic possibly psychopathic leaning personality. Definitely narcisssitic, greedy, dishonest with a history of social climbing and betrayal. When a member of the Rd gets close to somebody, the 'funny people' take a good old look at them.
So my question is how such an un-suitable person made it through?
Was it just I'm preggers, and they had to accept it? I can imagine her getting plenty of dirt on RF, so they were tit scared of a big reveal if thwarted. Or was fragile Harry allowed to marry her, as they were frightened of him having a breakdown?
Was it guilt at motherless boy, who had poor parenting from otherwise engaged warring parents?
Any views?

Reactions: 11
She’s wearing Victoria Beckham.
shes got such a short torso, the dress is scrunched up around her middle.

In theory, a nice photo, but the dress highlights her wierd figure:
short body, no waist, scrawny bandy legs.
And she is wearing waaay too much makeup. So she flew someone from New York to put her hair into a ponytail and cover her with extra slap.View attachment 91582
Her makeup looks tit.

She’s wearing Victoria Beckham.
shes got such a short torso, the dress is scrunched up around her middle.

In theory, a nice photo, but the dress highlights her wierd figure:
short body, no waist, scrawny bandy legs.
And she is wearing waaay too much makeup. So she flew someone from New York to put her hair into a ponytail and cover her with extra slap.View attachment 91582
This is how the dress should actually look. Meghan wears it badly. https://international.victoriabeckham.com/products/tshirt-fitted-dress-turquoise

View attachment 91614

Thanks for the new teeth suckers!
And botox.

Barging forward again. Grrr.
it’s her little trick touch Harry on the back so that he moves out of the way and lets her barge ahead. She’s grooming him so that she is the most important.
I can't believe she has such a bad VPL. Is she wearing spanx? Surely she would have noticed that? Why not wear a thong or pants that are seamless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her makeup looks tit.

This is how the dress should actually look. Meghan wears it badly. https://international.victoriabeckham.com/products/tshirt-fitted-dress-turquoise

I can't believe she has such a bad VPL. Is she wearing spanx? Surely she would have noticed that? Why not wear a thong or pants that are seamless.
That's not VPL though. It's darts. A very strange placement of darts really, but I suppose they are there to emphasise the booty on slimmer women.
As an amature sewing enthusiast the placement of those darts offends me. Might get away ewith it on a patterned fabric, but not on a block colour.:cautious:
It looks like the fabric got ripped and was hastily repaired. Grim.

I doubt she's wearing knickers anyway. Ginger's home ... access all areas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone posted earlier that a reporter said they were just dining at that hotel and are staying at "their" (should be our) UK base, Frogmore cottage.
Well now, considering we've not clapped eyes on them, proof (if it was ever needed), that Frogmore is incredibly private and the gruesome twosome were just being choosy beggars turning their noses up at living there.

It's showing again now lol :D
Not for me. It says deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is so bleeping rude. The level of control over him is frightening 😳 She probably throws him a doggy choc every time he gets it right - good boy Harry 🐶
Lol 😄
Screenshot_20200306-005951.png

Not for me. It says deleted.
[/QUOTE]

I tried on Twitter and yep it's deleted, but if you open it by Chrome instead of Twitter it shows up that way 🙂 for instance it came up when I clicked the link it says open with Chrome or Twitter..so got it opened to view it by that way 🙂

Hope that helps, I'm not very technical 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What I don't understand is, it is increasingly evident that M has a toxic possibly psychopathic leaning personality. Definitely narcisssitic, greedy, dishonest with a history of social climbing and betrayal. When a member of the Rd gets close to somebody, the 'funny people' take a good old look at them.
So my question is how such an un-suitable person made it through?
Was it just I'm preggers, and they had to accept it? I can imagine her getting plenty of dirt on RF, so they were tit scared of a big reveal if thwarted. Or was fragile Harry allowed to marry her, as they were frightened of him having a breakdown?
Was it guilt at motherless boy, who had poor parenting from otherwise engaged warring parents?
Any views?
They know everything. Sure to. But he likely threw a tantrum and from his admission that he's been in therapy for 7 years then God knows what he threatened if he didn't get his dolly bird. What Harry wants Harry gets.
On that note I can't wait for the Mail court case. They will have all the old buried dirt exhumed and tea will be spilled. They must think they've got a good case too, because they are not letting up sniping at these two. No quarter given at all.

Reactions: 10
IG post. What the F is the music about?
Amd it looks like there was a proposal on stage, it was shown for literally 1 second.
Megz was not having the limelight taken from her for any longer.

You’d think a professional make up artist would know how to apply eyelash glue.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.