Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to have umbrellas handy incase her hair frizzed in the rain....she is 1 quarter mixed race (if you didn't know by now if it's not been mentioned??!!) so it would have turned into an afro if the English weather dated to touch it and God forbid the paps caught it🙈🙊🐄🐄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently she is here but it's all very strange being kept under a cloak of secrecy. It's as if everyone who has been in contact regarding her return has signed an NDA
Maybe no one gives a toss.

Reactions: 6
Private lunch..... That they just happened to tip the paps off to. "Hey guys wait outside and you'll get your money shot." Exit the z list actress with perfectly styled hair and her best shoes on, she forgot a decent coat. She had her make up done special. 🙄 *yawn

And I bet they didn't pay for the lunch either. Tight arses.

Last edited:
Not one mention of them on the BBC News at 6 tonight. Mention of Wills & Kate and their successful Ireland tour, nothing on Meg & Mug 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can I hear one lowly voice shouting out ‘Love you Harry and Meghan’?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Hey Ross, I'm suuuuuch a good actress. Any chance you can get me a spot pulling pints in the Queen Vic? I'm good at having rows with the faaaaamily too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can I hear one lowly voice shouting out ‘Love you Harry and Meghan’?? :rolleyes:

She turned around as they shouted Harry's name first not Meeeeeeeghan!

• Haha
  • Sick
Dress is too tight.

And she still hasn't quite got the figure back to carry it off....... Shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s wearing Victoria Beckham.
shes got such a short torso, the dress is scrunched up around her middle.

In theory, a nice photo, but the dress highlights her wierd figure:
short body, no waist, scrawny bandy legs.
And she is wearing waaay too much makeup. So she flew someone from New York to put her hair into a ponytail and cover her with extra slap.
B7573AE5-10A3-43F0-B909-5D12534D143C.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s wearing Victoria Beckham.
shes got such a short torso, the dress is scrunched up around her middle.

In theory, a nice photo, but the dress highlights her wierd figure:
short body, no waist, scrawny bandy legs.
And she is wearing waaay too much makeup. So she flew someone from New York to put her hair into a ponytail and cover her with extra slap.View attachment 91582
With a slit like that I’d imagine the dress is supposed to be above the knee? Maybe I have no clue about fashion but Meghan definitely can’t dress for her body type

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was under the impression she’d binned VB dresses because she realised they didn’t suit her shape , can’t remember where I’d read that.

I think she looks great from the front.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It doesn’t matter how polished etc she appears; she is such a horrible, disrespectful person, I don’t think she is attractive at all.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.