Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's a cold wet day in March and she still can't wear a pair of tights. And the shoes are just fugly.
A friend of v good friend of mine used to work for Christian Louboutin in NY and was shocked when she heard that Meghan was engaged to Harry “what?! she’s like a really b list celeb over here and is always chasing for heels to wear” In later episodes of Suits Megz can be seen in red soles.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Everyone bangs on about how Harry is unwell. This girl is seriously unwell. She's seems to suffer from a condition where she feels adored and love and doesn't live much in reality. It kind of freaks me out.

Reactions: 13
Everyone bangs on about how Harry is unwell. This girl is seriously unwell. She's seems to suffer from a condition where she feels adored and love and doesn't live much in reality. It kind of freaks me out.
She's mentally unstable

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks to pp who posted the link to this trailer.
its due to be aired the day after she returns from the UK on the 9th March.
So if anyone in the UK boos her (quote rightly for being a grasping, disrespectin greedy narcissist) she will just play the race card and everyone e in the US will believe it and she will get even more sympathy.
What a cow.

Im afraid my blood will boil over watching this ,Im sick of seeing people of Facebook claiming she was disliked for her skin colour and that she's been a victim of racism, but when asked to show this racism they claim to be involved ,they can't do so . i dislike her intensely and have done since the engagement video when she was there straight faced and said she had never heard of Harry before she went on a date with him .. What a load of utter rot !! He was one the most famous ,eligible bachelors at the time

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She looks as if she has just had her teeth whitened. Preparation for auditions perhaps 😂

Reactions: 12
Apparently they just went there for lunch.
Spectacularly bad optics however.

What bleeping fresh hell is this....... They go there for lunch and get everyone running round with umbrellas to shield their sorry arses from the rain.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why does she persist on wearing those dressing gown type coats to every occasion, they always look so hideous on her!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im afraid my blood will boil over watching this ,Im sick of seeing people of Facebook claiming she was disliked for her skin colour and that she's been a victim of racism, but when asked to show this racism they claim to be involved ,they can't do so . i dislike her intensely and have done since the engagement video when she was there straight faced and said she had never heard of Harry before she went on a date with him .. What a load of utter rot !! He was one the most famous ,eligible bachelors at the time
I didn’t trust her either. But didn’t say anything as my family would have just rolled their eyes at me for being negative. Then the wedding - I just said to the family that she was going to be trouble. I don’t know how I knew that but the feeling was so strong that I had to say it. Every single time I’ve had that feeling it’s proven to be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve actually been a fan of the Royals all my life but I want them all gone now. Considering the British tax payer supports them financially it would now appear that we are just the peasants that make their lives comfortable. It’s time to get rid of the monarchy and become a republic and I never thought I’d hear myself say that, but with public feelings as they are this disregard for public opinion is worse than when Diana died in my opinion. I’m livid at their extravagant expenditure when their subjects are living on the streets and surviving on food banks. 😤
IF ANYONE FROM THE MEDIA READS THIS, PLEASE, GIVE HER NO COVERAGE!!!
I so agree and meg and mug have been the final straw for me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I said exactly the same and predicted she would split the Royal family .......her dramatic "Look at poor ,lonely me " performance at the wedding when she walked down the aisle alone had me reaching for a stiff drink !! she could have asked her Mother to walk her or even Charles, but that wasn't what her aim was on that day

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What bleeping fresh hell is this....... They go there for lunch and get everyone running round with umbrellas to shield their sorry arses from the rain.
And obviously she would wear an emerald green dress to match Kate’s. This girl is a scary psychopath!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.