Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel exactly the same too and cannot believe they are being allowed to get away with this charade. WTF is Charles doing about it, he should be having a very serious chat with the both of them. So annoyed 🤬
Just said the same. How the rest of them think this is acceptable is beyond me. They’re just rubbing people’s nose in it now.

Reactions: 9
I'm saved from the telly this evening, we're having visitors. Hope she doesn't come up in conversation as one of the visitors likes her. Should I let him in? I might steer the convo to football, much as I loathe it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm saved from the telly this evening, we're having visitors. Hope she doesn't come up in conversation as one of the visitors likes her. Should I let him in? I might steer the convo to football, much as I loathe it
Spike his drink

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just remember that we’ll see our day with these two. They may be making us pissed off now but we’ll be proved right one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ask through the letterbox first. If they’re fans then tell them you’ve self isolated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh. Okay. That makes me feel slightly better.
Does it really? Wouldn’t it be appropriate for them to find a cheaper hotel? At least we know they are not paying for it themselves cause Harry is wayyyyyyy to cheap...

Can you imagine staying in the city where you have a home and recently paid £3m to renovate and instead you stay in a £8k a night hotel instead. I'm sorry but Windsor isn't far away to travel to and from.

It's interesting they didn't seem to be invited to Buck Palace. I'd pay serious money yo be a fly on the wall when she's in the same room as Prince Philip and princess Anne 😂😂😂

So the gruesome twosome have flown in separately, left Archie, so three lots of security being paid for? Also why are they lording it in a hotel when Frogmore was supposed to be their U.K. base? How can they justify such an obscene amount of money when they visit underprivileged countries looking sympathetic?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So the gruesome twosome have flown in separately, left Archie, so three lots of security being paid for? Also why are they lording it in a hotel when Frogmore was supposed to be their U.K. base? How can they justify such an obscene amount of money when they visit underprivileged countries looking sympathetic?
I’m about to combust with rage 😤

• Angry
Apparently they just went there for lunch.
Spectacularly bad optics however.

• Angry
Why the f#ck didn’t she make her avocado toast and stop enraging the people that pay for her life :(

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
tit eating grin.
Umbrella man is my hero
F7D91C20-54DE-47B7-84E5-714F91E3C430.jpeg
9D893E64-B715-453C-9280-28EE06542033.jpeg
9D893E64-B715-453C-9280-28EE06542033.jpeg

They obviously tipped off the paps.
Press are okay today then Harkles?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.