Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon me for being behind the times and a bit ill read but the word 'woke' has only ever existed in my vocabulary as a verb and now it seems to be the buzz word of the moment. I really can't find an opening to drop it in to my every day chit chat and can just imagine Mr Fin's face if I told him he's not very woke 🤣
I still dont know what it means ! Must google. I only know of it through any ref to MM.

Reactions: 6
The Cambridges are doing their Ireland tour just now, MM will want to make a grand entrance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Shouldn't she be here by tomorrow, if she's coming?
What is she actually here for? And when and where? I’m still undecided but teetering on the ‘yes she’ll be here’ fence.

I wonder if she’ll glare at everyone with petulant defiance as her child like husband did.

Reactions: 10
Imagine owning up to taking that tit Christmas card photo. Meg's best mate signing her praises and no it's not Jenny Macaroni or whatever the hell she's called

Who actually cares??
I just LOVE how the mail manages to shoehorn in that sweaty betty image of Migraine😂
Makes me smile every time.
You just know Migraine is seeing it again and again and again and going "NO NO NO, NOT THE SWEATY BETTY PICS AGAIN !"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing about Megan, she thinks she’s this strong, empowered woman but I see her the complete opposite. She has made a ton of mistakes but never appears to accept that, or any responsibility. I see that as such a weakness.

A strong empowered woman owns her behaviour, communicates clearly, does not play the victim and apologises. It’s that type of woman I have the most respect for. We all make mistakes, it takes a really big person to accept that.

Meghan is just a petulant child. She just thinks you command respect through status, not earn it through consistent, fair behaviour. How wrong can you be. It’s not enough to just post philanthropic posts on Instagram when your behaviour presents the complete opposite ethos. It just shows a weakness in character and a consistent lip service approach.

Harry seems pretty much the same. They will learn nothing from each other. They will not grow together, they will just play the blame game. I still say give it 3 years and one of them will run!

OK, I’m off my soap box, just bedtime thoughts. Night night xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dip in and out of this thread so sorry if these things have been covered but:

I still find it so ridiculous that they are keeping Archie's Godparents a secret - wonder why? Just because they can?

I looked the other day at some old clips on YouTube of Meghan. The Meghan just a few years ago compared to the one now seems so different. It's as if she was quite a ?fun person whereas since the engagement and subsequent marriage she is acting like a fake wannabe Princess. I notice with her it's lots of fluttering her eyelashes / looking demure , lots of pretending to be interested when people are talking to her as well as seeming stiff and a bit awkward. It's like she is a completely different person. People see through that kind if stuff. I think she thought she could reinvent herself and we'd all just go along with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dip in and out of this thread so sorry if these things have been covered but:

I still find it so ridiculous that they are keeping Archie's Godparents a secret - wonder why? Just because they can?

I looked the other day at some old clips on YouTube of Meghan. The Meghan just a few years ago compared to the one now seems so different. It's as if she was quite a ?fun person whereas since the engagement and subsequent marriage she is acting like a fake wannabe Princess. I notice with her it's lots of fluttering her eyelashes / looking demure , lots of pretending to be interested when people are talking to her as well as seeming stiff and a bit awkward. It's like she is a completely different person. People see through that kind if stuff. I think she thought she could reinvent herself and we'd all just go along with it.
The Godparents have been revealed now ...
0394B811-5737-4BEC-B0E4-2A974AEF424C.jpeg
Yeah, she’s all fur coat and no knickers that one. There’s no substance there. Like you say, it’s eyelash flutters that got her where she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Saw something yesterday saying Meg isn’t doing the MET ball. She offered to co host with Anna Wintour and in no uncertain terms was told to do one.
I think she’s coming as Edward Enniful ( British Vogue editor’s) +1

Or it could just be that her PR people have put the rumour out there so that some one thinks “ oh great, let’s invite her”
A bit like the Oscars.

With Kate, people know she will rarely, if at all accept a show biz invitation.
Thats why everyone went mad for her during the tour of LA after her wedding

Here they are promoting British film talent in LA.
This was William’s role as President of BAFTA.
you can’t buy this tit (Megz)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Damn the quote button di
I don’t think she’ll get upduffed again. She only needs the one bargaining tool, little ArchieBALD, just like daddy. Unless she wants a spare, just to be on the safe side. Not sure I can stomach another 11 months of bump cradling 🙄 (Thats how long her gestation seemed to last).
ArchieBALD just like daddy looooooooool 🤭😄

Harry's hair is looking abit like a ginger Brillo pad that is so worn it needs to be put in the bin 🤭😄 (The worn Brillo in the bin not Harry's head lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
William and Kate are just the most fantastic diplomat’s for this country.
The president of Ireland’s wife has obviously taken to her!
D2100EAF-285F-4720-8B1A-D33930B53A51.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
😮 Egnore the "damn the quote button" on the top of my last message 😮 I'd left it on the other day by accident when my quote didn't work. I forgot to edit it out 😄

Got the hang of it now, just about lol🤭😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The jet lag flying in from the West Coast of North America to the UK is brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just leave this here!

Coolhaus, a women-founded ice cream company based in California, celebrated Women’s History Month, by launching a royal inspired coffee flavour sweet treat. In the ad for the new flavour, the brand name-checked the Duchess and labelled her a “Queen.”

Do you reckon she’s getting paid for this? Oh how the mighty have fallen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.