Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the caption to that was 'The King and Queen arrive in Ireland' it would fit exactly.
They really have got nothing left to prove. ❤👑
MM looking at KM and thinking “ dam you witch, that should have been me!!” burning, green with envy 🤣🤣. MM has all the sneakiness of a narcissist and yet lacks skill and intelligence to actually successfully succeed in any of her cunning plans. They all seem to go to tit pretty sharpish. #sloppysussex #juniornarc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My husband's company too, they are actually getting a bit twitchy about people coming back from holidays. Hell I'm getting a bit twitchy about where his colleagues are going / have been 😁. You can guarantee that will be her excuse followed by a pregnancy announcement. She can always do voiceovers when with child, right?
I don’t think she could do any voice over to be honest. She is way to caught up in her own word salad to succeed at that...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she not bring Archie doll because she's scared the queen is going to ambush her and kidnap the doll?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unlike his brother, William, our future King, has his head screwed on right. To me this highlights just how repulsive this pair are, in their £10M mansion on an island. Wonder how much they’re paying per month for that?
View attachment 90732
This is why I do have such a soft spot for these two - realistic (as much as they can be given their positions). If we didn't know who they were, this could be any couple on a dog walk.along the beach at a weekend. Young, carefree and normal. When the time comes, they will be a fabulous King and Queen Consort.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think if Archie was as cute a s Wills and Kates kids she would have bought him out more in public?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Instead of cross eyed and potentially Asian? Yes
Most definitely. They are hiding him, that’s obvious. I could understand their desire for privacy if nobody had ever seen him, but like everything, they drip feed when it suits them. They’ll take the money for his existence but don’t give a tinkers cuss what anybody thinks or wants. I’m a HATER 🙌🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most definitely. They are hiding him, that’s obvious. I could understand their desire for privacy if nobody had ever seen him, but like everything, they drip feed when it suits them. They’ll take the money for his existence but don’t give a tinkers cuss what anybody thinks or wants. I’m a HATER 🙌🥰
at least we are honest, we hate them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Willaim and Kate seem to be getting a brilliant response in Dublin.
poor Meghan will be throwing the biggest tantrum

She had it all (the public for the most part loved her when she attended events, and they were quite hard on kate in comparison) and she threw it away.

if they had played it differently Harry and Meghan could have eventually ruled the roost, but that ego made them self destruct.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What do people here think about Jessica Mulroney? It seems like whenever Meghan makes a decision, Jessica is there in full on cheerleader Ra-Ra Meghan mode. I find her utterly nauseating.

I think Mulroney is a total puppet master, delighted at how much she's able to pull the strings and lacking any humility to even try and be discreet about her part in everything. Something sinister about her, imho.

Reactions: 13
What do people here think about Jessica Mulroney? It seems like whenever Meghan makes a decision, Jessica is there in full on cheerleader Ra-Ra Meghan mode. I find her utterly nauseating.

I think Mulroney is a total puppet master, delighted at how much she's able to pull the strings and lacking any humility to even try and be discreet about her part in everything. Something sinister about her, imho.
She's a bad smell that wants to be relevant? One day Meghan will ditch her, like she's dumped everyone previously. Her days are numbered as a best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find this comment very offensive. Say anything about adults who put themselves in the public eye but children who have not consented to any of this are off limits. Especially their looks!
If you are easily offended I suggest you self-quarantine for 14 days and wash your eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.