Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coincidentally Mantel has a new booking coming out!
Can’t beat a bit of free advertising...
Perhaps she ought to return her Damehood if she feels so strongly about it. How about it Dame? Nah, thought not...
Yes I saw she was punting her new book, not that I'd even consider buying it, her writing is not to my taste. Not to mention she looks a tit in those photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember Hilary Mantel saying all sorts of horrendous stuff about Kate a few years ago.. horrible bitter woman!

Just saw this in an email I got from The Times. Interesting..

1583313021598.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That Harry puppet has far too much hair - about ten times the amount that the real Harry puppet has left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if they have asked The Duke and Dutchess to lend them Archie fake baby doll? Seems a shame to have to create another exact same one.

Oops should say Duchess. Bloody phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's so bizarre, they're getting closer and closer together. 😨
Not sure closer together but the consistent brow frown is making them narrower ...
9DE85685-021B-4146-8336-1C95D7A59CE9.jpeg

Before and after Meghan. Annnnd, I’ve been kind in my choice. That brow is real low in most recent shots. She’s sucking the life force out of him, obviously via his todger!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just LOVE how the mail manages to shoehorn in that sweaty betty image of Migraine😂
Makes me smile every time.
You just know Migraine is seeing it again and again and again and going "NO NO NO, NOT THE SWEATY BETTY PICS AGAIN !"
Me too! I’ll be pissed when they stop using it🤣

Reactions: 5
She wasn’t Royal long enough for the mystique to stick.
Diana married into the RF but felt like a Princess in her own right.
Kate has earned the right to be a Duchess.

Meghan is just Harry’s +1.
She has so overestimated her importance.
You put it so well. My thoughts exactly. Had she taken time to mingle with us lot and get people used to HRHing and Duchessing her left right and centre then it would be a habit hard for the public to break.
As it was she charmed Cringe with her hollywood groomed foofoo, married and sprogged and did a runner ... all in no time.
She's still just the actress that married Cringe to almost everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.