Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just leave this here!

Coolhaus, a women-founded ice cream company based in California, celebrated Women’s History Month, by launching a royal inspired coffee flavour sweet treat. In the ad for the new flavour, the brand name-checked the Duchess and labelled her a “Queen.”

Do you reckon she’s getting paid for this? Oh how the mighty have fallen!
It shudda been Kween.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just leave this here!

Coolhaus, a women-founded ice cream company based in California, celebrated Women’s History Month, by launching a royal inspired coffee flavour sweet treat. In the ad for the new flavour, the brand name-checked the Duchess and labelled her a “Queen.”

They’re probably being cheeky riding on Megz’ notorious coat tails.
she’ll probably get the lawyers involved if it doesn’t fit in with her “brand”

Reactions: 5
LOOOOOOOOL
I don't think she's going.

I didn't see anything about Meghan asking to co-host but I've seen elsewhere that Anna asked Meghalomaniac what she planned to wear and vetoed it. Anna allegedly also said the invite was only extended if she arrived with Prince Harry, not Edward Ennifull or anyone else.

So much for Meghan striking it out on her own in an attempt to establish herself as 'Hollywood'! She's nothing without a raggedy Prince. It's going to burn even more when some Kartrashian turns up in ill-fitting garb!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I didn't see anything about Meghan asking to co-host but I've seen elsewhere that Anna asked Meghalomaniac what she planned to wear and vetoed it. Anna allegedly also said the invite was only extended if she arrived with Prince Harry, not Edward Ennifull or anyone else.

So much for Meghan striking it out on her own in an attempt to establish herself as 'Hollywood'! She's nothing without a raggedy Prince.
She wasn’t Royal long enough for the mystique to stick.
Diana married into the RF but felt like a Princess in her own right.
Kate has earned the right to be a Duchess.

Meghan is just Harry’s +1.
She has so overestimated her importance.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She probably put the met gala rumours out herself, seriously? Ana Wintour asked you to CO-HOST?
Just like she put out the rumours that she was going to present 'Best film' at the oscars.
And that she was going to be the next Bond girl.

She's so full of it, as always.

Reactions: 18
She’s got to be on her way if she’s coming for the Endeavour gig tomorrow.
its a 9 hour flight plus time difference

Reactions: 6

So much for Meghan striking it out on her own in an attempt to establish herself as 'Hollywood'! She's nothing without a raggedy Prince. It's going to burn even more when some Kartrashian turns up in ill-fitting garb!
Oh my. Nothing like a narcissist completely missing the mark[le] with their manipulative plans for world (Hollywood) domination. She can't even succeed at being a narcissist it seems - I thought narcs were supposed to go around causing destruction WITHOUT anyone knowing their true colours lol

Reactions: 11
just leave this here!

I read the title as SWEAT endorsement and thought: how thoughtful for princess pitstain 😂 I NEED coffee you guys ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been scanning the web for any sign of her departing Canada/arriving here. Nothing to report so far, but it is early....

Reactions: 5

Joan Collins thinks she's a joke!

Flying east is worse than flying west. I need a nap after just Chicago-London. Trying to drink as much free booze as possible on the 7+ hour flight with a six-hour time difference doesn't help, you lose a night of proper sleep! Yoga and all, I believe Megzy would demand a glass of First Class champagne. IF she arrives at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Joan Collins thinks she's a joke!

Flying east is worse than flying west. I need a nap after just Chicago-London. Trying to drink as much free booze as possible on the 7+ hour flight with a six-hour time difference doesn't help, you lose a night of proper sleep! Yoga and all, I believe Megzy would demand a glass of First Class champagne. IF she arrives at all.
I'm the opposite! Wiped out after flying west if I don't sleep inflight. It will be no hardship for her flying private jet or lowly first class, after all she deserves the best doesn't she?

(Dentist take two for me today, she'd best be on schedule this time)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
William and Kate are just the most fantastic diplomat’s for this country.
The president of Ireland’s wife has obviously taken to her!View attachment 90925
Speaks volumes, think a very strong message was being sent here, Kate is by miles more approachable, and doesn't have a diva bone in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Oh dear the Kardashian get invites and Meghan cant go how embarrassing.....I LOVE it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Meghan Markle 'was a smiling face in a dull institution' and 'too good to be true' for the monarchy, says Booker Prize-winning Wolf Hall author Dame Hilary Mantel'

No-one agrees with you, certainly not here
Coincidentally Mantel has a new booking coming out!
Can’t beat a bit of free advertising...
Perhaps she ought to return her Damehood if she feels so strongly about it. How about it Dame? Nah, thought not...

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.