Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Criticising a child’s looks are completely out of line. I’m actually shocked it’s allowed on here! Totally understand this is a gossip site but there is a line that should never be crossed and that is a child’s looks and I would even go as far to say body shaming too.
It's interesting isn't it, because I'd consider myself to be the more sensitive end of the scale (i.e. dislike use of the word C**T, wishing ppl ill-health or coming to harm etc.) but I don't think there's anything wrong with making a judgement on anyones looks. He ain't a good looking baby-fact. One of mine was an ugly baby- bald as a coot and a really fat moon-face! He's the most handsome of my children now that he's a teenager- a real looker.

Opinions are like arse-holes. Everyone has one. If you don't like it scroll on past. Where I think most of us draw the line is where people express an opinion alongside an intention i.e 'He's an ugly baby and I wish he'd xxxx" or similar. That's unacceptable in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Criticising a child’s looks are completely out of line. I’m actually shocked it’s allowed on here! Totally understand this is a gossip site but there is a line that should never be crossed and that is a child’s looks and I would even go as far to say body shaming too.
Lighten up babe. Nobody wishes him ill, it’s just lighthearted fun and maybe this isn’t the forum for you as it can be quite savage at times. It’s not for the fainthearted, and thank Tattle for it. It’s probably one of the only online forums where true free speech is still a thing.

I find this comment very offensive. Say anything about adults who put themselves in the public eye but children who have not consented to any of this are off limits. Especially their looks!
Ohhhh bore off 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's interesting isn't it, because I'd consider myself to be the more sensitive end of the scale (i.e. dislike use of the word C**T, wishing ppl ill-health or coming to harm etc.) but I don't think there's anything wrong with making a judgement on anyones looks. He ain't a good looking baby-fact. One of mine was an ugly baby- bald as a coot and a really fat moon-face! He's the most handsome of my children now that he's a teenager- a real looker.

Opinions are like arse-holes. Everyone has one. If you don't like it scroll on past. Where I think most of us draw the line is where people express an opinion alongside an intention i.e 'He's an ugly baby and I wish he'd xxxx" or similar. That's unacceptable in my opinion.
I agree, we wish the poor silicone dolly well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Willaim and Kate seem to be getting a brilliant response in Dublin.
poor Meghan will be throwing the biggest tantrum

She had it all (the public for the most part loved her when she attended events, and they were quite hard on kate in comparison) and she threw it away.

if they had played it differently Harry and Meghan could have eventually ruled the roost, but that ego made them self destruct.
Yeah, they even laid a wreath for those who died fighting for Irish independence. :eek:That impressed me, They could have dodged that but they did it. Fair play to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Saw something yesterday saying Meg isn’t doing the MET ball. She offered to co host with Anna Wintour and in no uncertain terms was told to do one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
To prove I’m not pure evil to the core, this is the best picture so far, Archie looks so cute here. They must have borrowed a different baby that day 😂
484AC33D-01F7-4650-A434-E7D5814FAFE3.png
Sorry, I just can’t help myself 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just wanted to say, before it disappears that I love this thread name and whoever came up with it is an absolute genius.
I'm never on here because these Royals don't interest me at the moment but every time I see the thread it makes me smile. 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine owning up to taking that tit Christmas card photo. Meg's best mate signing her praises and no it's not Jenny Macaroni or whatever the hell she's called

Who actually cares??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.