Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait till the UK visit is over.
They are just boring now.
Cant make a decision, can’t find work, scrounging off family and countries till they’re kicked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look!! This is EXACTLY why I think Diana was a hypocrite about wanting to leave ”horrible” royal life. She DID want it, she just wanted to complain about it and smear her exhusband and his family.

This behaviour right there 👆 Is exactly the kind of hypocrisy from Harry especially that makes me angry. Never mind Meghan, she has dumped every family and marriage so far, but Harry who is so SPOILED by the queen and is treated like a golden darling Prince by his dad and everyone else is STILL moaning and moaning, YET, refuse to actually do what he says he wants; become just a regular person out of the spotlight.

I totally agree with you 100%, it seems it's only since she married into the RF that she seems to have changed tack about her heritage. She's still straightening the hell out of hair though. Our children are white Scottish through and through and one has a darker skin tone than her, the others are typical peely wally factor 50 Scots 😁
My best friend in Iceland actually looks like Meghan. Very similar features, my friend has dark brown hair though and slightly lighter brown eyes but still, the freckles and the conplexion, they could be sisters. And both of her parents are white (german and icelandic).

Reactions: 7
Video from Yankee Wally showing the various gofundme pages that people have set up asking for donations to help the Markles pay for their security

Anyone donating? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Video from Yankee Wally showing the various gofundme pages that people have set up asking for donations to help the Markles pay for their security

Anyone donating? 🤣
WTF?!!! There are children living in favelas and sheds, or on the street. How can they fund BILLIONAIRES?! They can afford to pay it themselves and should think more about the cost, aka not living on three different continents and leave Archie in other countries.

Besides, how will they manage to collect 20 million pounds?!! (And that is just for ONE YEAR). Do they really want to use 20 million pounds to fund billionaires who can’t even bother paying their own expences, when they could use it to fund schools or social care or health care?! Maybe a mental health initiative for people who can’t afford and access trauma therapy?!!

Reactions: 13
What’s the source for the downs comment?

I think an ugly baby and baby having an extra chromosome are a long way apart.
There is no source, just opinions, like most of our comments.

I don't think she'll come either and her excuses will be either that she's pregnant and for some medical reason, unable to fly (whether she really is or not!) or that she needs to avoid coronavirus and keep Archiedoll safe away from harm!
I honestly can't see her coming here and interacting with the great British unwashed after everything that has happened.
I agree. One word ... corona.
She'll not want to have to do her meet and greets where she has established hand shaking and hugging as her approachable trademark (nicked from Diana of course).

She's a wonderful shade of green, she has been coloured with a little something called envy.
Maybe with a streak of yellow which showed when she fecked orf to Canada leaving Haribo to take the hellfire after their exit statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Unlike his brother, William, our future King, has his head screwed on right. To me this highlights just how repulsive this pair are, in their £10M mansion on an island. Wonder how much they’re paying per month for that?
DA0CDDE7-6E3D-4016-B63E-EFB29C41A49E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My husband’s company have just announced a ban on all non-essential overseas business travel due to the coronavirus. Surely Smeghan will make the same call - coming to the UK? Totally non-essential as far as she’s concerned.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My husband’s company have just announced a ban on all non-essential overseas business travel due to the coronavirus. Surely Smeghan will make the same call - coming to the UK? Totally non-essential as far as she’s concerned.
My husband's company too, they are actually getting a bit twitchy about people coming back from holidays. Hell I'm getting a bit twitchy about where his colleagues are going / have been 😁. You can guarantee that will be her excuse followed by a pregnancy announcement. She can always do voiceovers when with child, right?

Reactions: 6
I've never seen an ugly Down's baby. They've been beyond adorable. And I'm not one that worships at the altar of "ALL BABIES ARE CUTE END OF". I've seen a lot of ugly babies. So ugly, it was painful to think of something nice to say.

Archie looks odd, and isn't remotely cute to me. Hopefully this changes.

Harry was good looking when younger, but now his eyes seem to be meeting in the middle of his face. He looks utterly "special". Meghan was a cute baby, and I think her face is quite attractive if you can ignore every other thing about her, including how she speaks. I find her speaking to be a masturbatory exercise for her. No one loves Meghan as much as Meghan loves Meghan.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.