Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, looks like a clever bandwagoning scheme/scam.Making cash from the advertising and whatever items they's supposedly selling.For once I don't think bugger-lugs is involved.
It's probably someone in Nigeria. One of the many princes wot live there.🤪
[/QUOT
Someone should start an online petition into their security costs.
They probably cost more than William and Kate now that they are gadding about overseas.
They need to pay half the cost with the UK government.
Apart from the JP Morgan money and the travel agency, I wonde4 how much cash they have made? A couple of million dollars? I bet that has gone on meghan’s tax bill from flogging off her clothes and accepting back handlers.

They just disgust me.
There is a petition. Yankee Wally I think started it !

Reactions: 3
Meghan needs Marvel more than Marvel needs Meghan. Got a whole list of those 😂😂 Suggestions .....
She’s really trying to push that feminist agenda
The only characters she could Play convincingly are villains.
She is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just say (I'm going to anyway!) that just because someone is seen with another person, or is friends with someone, doesn't mean they know absolutely everything about them!

FFS! I can't stand Oprah but just because she is being a luvvie and sitting next to this twit and posing with him.. doesn't mean she knew he was a rapist! Maybe she did.. most probably she didn't. The same with Andy Pandy and Epstein.. Andy just wanted someone to pay for his private jet and get his leg over .. Do I think he knew and was involved with child sex trafficking? No, not for a second. (I mean initially! No excuse after Epstein was prosecuted).

Everyone always seems so up in the air over association, without knowledge of the persons knowledge!

Rant over
No I'm not buying what you're selling Smelly. The higher you get in showbiz the more you know about those around you and Oprah is as high as they go. Not a doubt in my mind she's heard rumours on her elite grapevine about most of the dodgy characters. These things are never totally kept under wraps. Those people look after themselves and as long as the tit doesn't happen to them personally they probably don't give a damn what goes on in the grubby underbelly so they waft along 'minding their own business' and leave the ponces etc to get on with it.
I'd bet next month's mortgage she heard stuff about those characters. I'm not saying she should ignore them, but hugging and kissing is tacit approval of the character as far as I'm concerned.
There's a pal of my partner I can't stand and have heard stuff about and I manage to dodge ever getting in photos with him at group events and I wouldn't dance with the bleep if you paid me. Oprah can't dodge photographs but she could keep them a bit less sloppy sucky-uppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So celt news on YouTube ( I won't upload as Penny does that for us) surmises that the baby won't be shown, or brought back to the U.K. because he's been here all along, in the care and custody of the Queen.
Interesting...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Apparently Meghan has been invited to the Met Gala.

So celt news on YouTube ( I won't upload as Penny does that for us) surmises that the baby won't be shown, or brought back to the U.K. because he's been here all along, in the care and custody of the Queen.
Interesting...
But there was a photo of him in Vancouver in January....
i think Megz is just keeping him in Canada so she has an excuse to stay in the UK for a minimum amount of time.
Also he has been “ ordinarily resident” in Canada since he was 6 months old.
When it comes to custody; under The Hague convention, this would be relevant.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I worry that of something should happen to meghan and Harry how alone he will be. I mean when Harry lost his mum he had his brother, cousins, dad and grandparents etc. Harry has his maternal grandmother (who I also think doesn't look overly maternal) and that's it. I can't seem Meghan having anymore as she will be all 'one child is enough", "I only have enough love for archie I would worry the other child would be left out" I can hear her saying it,plus the fact she's no spring chicken. I can see Archie feeling very isolated and misunderstood. He will be one of those lost celebrities we read about that will become chaotic and self destructible.
He'll be like Cindy Crawford's son who got "misunderstood" tattooed on his face.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I have been reading back and I saw someone had said Meghan thought Kate and wills kids were brought up in a stuffy tradition. I completely disagree, as anytime we see their kids it's mostly somewhere they can be kids, ie picnics at the polo match, playing in tj garden their mum designed etc. Now and again you see them at some stuffy proper engagement but that's no different from when any other large families nan suggests a family get together or a trip to church. They are usually dull, however your normally see the cousins getting up to mischief, giggling, sticking their tongues out... Normal kid behaviour. Something Archie will miss in his "Hollywood fantasy life" that's more of a dream than me winning the lottery.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting...
Ta Daaa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I just say (I'm going to anyway!) that just because someone is seen with another person, or is friends with someone, doesn't mean they know absolutely everything about them!

FFS! I can't stand Oprah but just because she is being a luvvie and sitting next to this twit and posing with him.. doesn't mean she knew he was a rapist! Maybe she did.. most probably she didn't. The same with Andy Pandy and Epstein.. Andy just wanted someone to pay for his private jet and get his leg over .. Do I think he knew and was involved with child sex trafficking? No, not for a second. (I mean initially! No excuse after Epstein was prosecuted).

Everyone always seems so up in the air over association, without knowledge of the persons knowledge!

Rant over
I've known about Weinstein for a long time and how some women got into films and got their Oscars. I'm nowhere near that industry and I knew. That means that people within the industry knew 100%, no doubt about it and no excuse.
Word is Jenn Lawrence is off the grid deliberately until the Weinstein stories blow over, as she's one of "his girls".
That's all for the celeb thread I suppose, so I'll just leave this nugget here and leave it at that:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was going to say dont say the prince word around migraine as she will be there like a shot but in this instance.....PRINCE, OVER THERE

I cant quote! This is what I was trying to quote!

Yeah, looks like a clever bandwagoning scheme/scam.Making cash from the advertising and whatever items they's supposedly selling.For once I don't think bugger-lugs is involved.
It's probably someone in Nigeria. One of the many princes wot live there.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've known about Weinstein for a long time and how some women got into films and got their Oscars. I'm nowhere near that industry and I knew. That means that people within the industry knew 100%, no doubt about it and no excuse.
Word is Jenn Lawrence is off the grid deliberately until the Weinstein stories blow over, as she's one of "his girls".
That's all for the celeb thread I suppose, so I'll just leave this nugget here and leave it at that:
Exactly. They can sanitize it all they like but most of those feckers knew something was amiss. They don't get where they are without turning a blind eye when required to.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.