Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 10
Looks like miserable and migraine are going to have to get their begging bowls out and find some extra pennies 😂😂😂

I serious wasn't bothered about the rf before (other than when it gave me a extra bh) but their behaviour has made me realise actually how great they are. I can imagine if they came crawling back after all this the queen would say no 😝

On a separate note, why haven't we just seen the queen over to Brussels and negotiate Brexit herself. She's proper badass

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Nobody knows if Meghan will come to UK or not. BP has publicised the events she is expected to attend, and it appears that the press frenzy has abated for the time being. DM stating TQ is sad that Archie won't be coming and that this in itself will add 50K to the security bill. The security is a big issue - İ wonder whether the govt will step in and declare taxpayers will not pay. İ hope MM's disrespect to TQ is not forgotten. İ would love her to be stripped of titles, HRH, security. Charles has to decide whether Duchy funding should continue. İt is all complicated by the fact that these 2 are both mentally ill in plain sight. That Vice Versa doc looks awful too and very American-biased. İ find it hard to believe that Markle herself is masterminding this whole thing-she is the puppet of other forces, and that's a whole other rabbit hole.......

• Wow
Reactions: 10
DM stating TQ is sad that Archie won't be coming and that this in itself will add 50K to the security bill. The security is a big issue - İ wonder whether the govt will step in and declare taxpayers will not pay.
I think this really makes the BRF look weak and stupid. Tell them to bring the baby or otherwise the funding will end immediately. It’s not that difficult.

She wants to be play a superhero in an ensemble movie 🤢
The daily mail is calling her Meghan Marvel. The idiot probably thinks it’s a compliment 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s been mentioned above - here is the article. It’s an absolute disgrace. The child is 7th in line to the throne yet neither the Royal Family, nor the British public are allowed too see him. Wretched Sussexes :mad:

Queen is 'very sad' as Meghan WON'T bring Archie to Britain this week

#

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I think this really makes the BRF look weak and stupid. Tell them to bring the baby or otherwise the funding will end immediately. It’s not that difficult.
I’ not sure insisting they bring him would help relations in the family!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s been mentioned above - here is the article. It’s an absolute disgrace. The child is 7th in line to the throne yet neither the Royal Family, nor the British public are allowed too see him. Wretched Sussexes :mad:

Queen is 'very sad' as Meghan WON'T bring Archie to Britain this week

#
If I am expected to pay for young Master Archie's security, I expect to get my money's worth out of him. Personally I think he has yet to grow into his looks and I really don't want to see him, but if it saves 50 grand and lets his great-grandma and grandpa see him, he should be put on a plane by security, whatever his parents say. After all, his parents constantly abandon him to travel the globe, don't even appear to know how to carry him safely, are denying family access to him, are dependent on state benefits, dad is a mentally unstable "veteran" and mum is paranoid and needy - maybe social workers need to get involved?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ not sure insisting they bring him would help relations in the family!!
Yeah but those are broken anyway until Meghan leaves the family. His grandparents are in their 90’s. There’s no time to wait it out for a few years. These old people should have a chance to spend a little time with him and they should make pictures so little Archie has those when he’s older.

I am the only one of my grandparents’ grandchildren that never met my grandfather (my dad’s dad) because he died before I was born. It makes me sad, but no one can help these circumstances. Archie’s great grand parents are alive! H&M need to stop being selfish and give his grandparents and their son a bit of time together. No excuses! And if they don’t then make them, they still depend on family and tax payers money!

Oh and I’m not claiming this is the case for every (great) grandparent in the world or even Thomas Markle. If family is toxic, you should cut them out for your children’s well-being. But this is the family she never had, and H&M are raging loons that are trying to blackmail his family into having their cake and eating it too. That’s just wrong on every level.

Reactions: 15
If I am expected to pay for young Master Archie's security, I expect to get my money's worth out of him. Personally I think he has yet to grow into his looks and I really don't want to see him, but if it saves 50 grand and lets his great-grandma and grandpa see him, he should be put on a plane by security, whatever his parents say. After all, his parents constantly abandon him to travel the globe, don't even appear to know how to carry him safely, are denying family access to him, are dependent on state benefits, dad is a mentally unstable "veteran" and mum is paranoid and needy - maybe social workers need to get involved?

It breaks my heart how much they leave him.... It just goes to say being brought into privilege isnt all that, when your mum and dad are too busy schmoozing famous people that tucking you in and reading you a bed time story. The child is going to be the saddest little boy. I am angry with Harry as he talks about how close he was with his mum and this unbreakable bond he had because she was always there( mentally unstable or not) Meghan is always jetting places miles away from him and when she is spotted with him she doesn't seem to act very maternal towards him. When Dianna held her boys she looked looked like every other loving mum. Meghan looks like the awkward aunt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's made of silicone, they will be stuffing him in a box in their Canadian "bolthole" he doesn't need security, he will be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It breaks my heart how much they leave him.... It just goes to say being brought into privilege isnt all that, when your mum and dad are too busy schmoozing famous people that tucking you in and reading you a bed time story. The child is going to be the saddest little boy. I am angry with Harry as he talks about how close he was with his mum and this unbreakable bond he had because she was always there( mentally unstable or not) Meghan is always jetting places miles away from him and when she is spotted with him she doesn't seem to act very maternal towards him. When Dianna held her boys she looked looked like every other loving mum. Meghan looks like the awkward aunt.
Do you mean aunt with c? Instead of an a 🤣 I'm not even joking

You have to be a team player for that
She could play the villain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her best mate ;), that she invited to the wedding is coming under scrutiny re Weinstein.
TP1 could be on to something in her rambling about connections among these people.

Can I just say (I'm going to anyway!) that just because someone is seen with another person, or is friends with someone, doesn't mean they know absolutely everything about them!

FFS! I can't stand Oprah but just because she is being a luvvie and sitting next to this twit and posing with him.. doesn't mean she knew he was a rapist! Maybe she did.. most probably she didn't. The same with Andy Pandy and Epstein.. Andy just wanted someone to pay for his private jet and get his leg over .. Do I think he knew and was involved with child sex trafficking? No, not for a second. (I mean initially! No excuse after Epstein was prosecuted).

Everyone always seems so up in the air over association, without knowledge of the persons knowledge!

Rant over

Reactions: 5
Oprah's whole career was based on working with people. She bound to have met a few rum ones. Just because she spent a night out with them or possibly talked to them on a few occasions does not mean she was aware he was abusing his power.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.