Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her best mate ;), that she invited to the wedding is coming under scrutiny re Weinstein.
TP1 could be on to something in her rambling about connections among these people.

There is no hope left for the world if this woman becomes president. She is so corrupt. I hope they take her down!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can see Archie being put into boarding school when he comes of age and only be brought home by his nannies in the holidays. His mum an dad will be passing features in the hallway, like in some sort of Charles Dickens novel.

Black widow is dead though 😂
True, but I also meant that she could play the character of the black widow because of they way she's tearing Harry away from the family and disrupting the monarchy. Like the spider she gets what she wants from the male then destroys them.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can see Archie being put into boarding school when he comes of age and only be brought home by his nannies in the holidays. His mum an dad will be passing features in the hallway, like in some sort of Charles Dickens novel.

True, but I also meant that she could play the character of the black widow because of they way she's tearing Harry away from the family and disrupting the monarchy. Like the spider she gets what she wants from the male then destroys them.
She should have been cast as Thanos, the destroyer of worlds!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine how much resent Archie is going to feel against his parents.
Choice A:
Hollywood Grifters, ducking and diving to earn cash no relationship with his cousins
Choice B:
British Royalty, with untold riches, recognised throughout the work. Strong family atmosphere and traditions.

This is going to backfire on Haz and Meagain for the rest of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she’s not bringing Archie why is she even coming? I doubt my in-laws would want me to come over and leave my kids at home 🤔 Just blimmin stay wherever the hell you’re staying and save us having to look at your smug faces in new photos. I much prefer the press having to use sweaty pit photos all the time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope crowds don’t come out to cheer her when she does her public appearances.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I hope crowds don’t come out to cheer her when she does her public appearances.
Bet she's hissing at having to do public appearances rather than secret behind doors visits where she can capture and control what photos are released on their Instasham.

Poor little Marchie Markle doesn't even know he's got a gangan and a whole family who'd like to see him.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If she’s not bringing Archie why is she even coming? I doubt my in-laws would want me to come over and leave my kids at home 🤔 Just blimmin stay wherever the hell you’re staying and save us having to look at your smug faces in new photos. I much prefer the press having to use sweaty pit photos all the time
Meghan loves to be where she isn't wanted, it's her MO

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine how much resent Archie is going to feel against his parents.
Choice A:
Hollywood Grifters, ducking and diving to earn cash no relationship with his cousins
Choice B:
British Royalty, with untold riches, recognised throughout the work. Strong family atmosphere and traditions.

This is going to backfire on Haz and Meagain for the rest of their lives.

I worry that of something should happen to meghan and Harry how alone he will be. I mean when Harry lost his mum he had his brother, cousins, dad and grandparents etc. Harry has his maternal grandmother (who I also think doesn't look overly maternal) and that's it. I can't seem Meghan having anymore as she will be all 'one child is enough", "I only have enough love for archie I would worry the other child would be left out" I can hear her saying it,plus the fact she's no spring chicken. I can see Archie feeling very isolated and misunderstood. He will be one of those lost celebrities we read about that will become chaotic and self destructible.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Merchie will become one of those unloved dolls in a cardboard box at a car boot sale...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel really sorry for Archie. I think depriving a child of a relationship with their grandparents is one of the worst things a parent can do. And the wors thing is so many parents seem to do this these days, not just Meghan. I don't get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I worry that of something should happen to meghan and Harry how alone he will be. I mean when Harry lost his mum he had his brother, cousins, dad and grandparents etc. Harry has his maternal grandmother (who I also think doesn't look overly maternal) and that's it. I can't seem Meghan having anymore as she will be all 'one child is enough", "I only have enough love for archie I would worry the other child would be left out" I can hear her saying it,plus the fact she's no spring chicken. I can see Archie feeling very isolated and misunderstood. He will be one of those lost celebrities we read about that will become chaotic and self destructible.
I think she’ll definitely have another child!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.