Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So celt news on YouTube ( I won't upload as Penny does that for us) surmises that the baby won't be shown, or brought back to the U.K. because he's been here all along, in the care and custody of the Queen.
Interesting...
Celt News also said that Harry was being rescued by William and her sources told her he was in Britain, when it was later announced he was actually doing the JP Morgan talk. So, as much as I like to watch those videos for a laugh, there's little merit to the 'facts' they claim to have.
Edit to clarify, I do realise you've said she surmises that Archie won't be shown and that she's not actually claiming to know this as fact; my comment is simply tangential because I remembered the earlier video when I read this.

I can't find the video on the channel anymore (I think it has been deleted), but it was posted on an earlier thread here. I'll edit it in if I can find it.

Edit: Found the post (#860) but the video is gone from there too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No I'm not buying what you're selling Smelly. The higher you get in showbiz the more you know about those around you and Oprah is as high as they go. Not a doubt in my mind she's heard rumours on her elite grapevine about most of the dodgy characters. These things are never totally kept under wraps. Those people look after themselves and as long as the tit doesn't happen to them personally they probably don't give a damn what goes on in the grubby underbelly so they waft along 'minding their own business' and leave the ponces etc to get on with it.
I'd bet next month's mortgage she heard stuff about those characters. I'm not saying she should ignore them, but hugging and kissing is tacit approval of the character as far as I'm concerned.
There's a pal of my partner I can't stand and have heard stuff about and I manage to dodge ever getting in photos with him at group events and I wouldn't dance with the bleep if you paid me. Oprah can't dodge photographs but she could keep them a bit less sloppy sucky-uppy.
I think I agree. Let’s face it, if we all know what little we know, you can bet your bottom dollar she knows everything. There’s no smoke without fire as they say. I agree, people are not always guilty by association, but when there is such a wave of opinion and doubt about an individual, keep clear!

Reactions: 8
No I'm not buying what you're selling Smelly. The higher you get in showbiz the more you know about those around you and Oprah is as high as they go. Not a doubt in my mind she's heard rumours on her elite grapevine about most of the dodgy characters. These things are never totally kept under wraps. Those people look after themselves and as long as the tit doesn't happen to them personally they probably don't give a damn what goes on in the grubby underbelly so they waft along 'minding their own business' and leave the ponces etc to get on with it.
I'd bet next month's mortgage she heard stuff about those characters. I'm not saying she should ignore them, but hugging and kissing is tacit approval of the character as far as I'm concerned.
There's a pal of my partner I can't stand and have heard stuff about and I manage to dodge ever getting in photos with him at group events and I wouldn't dance with the bleep if you paid me. Oprah can't dodge photographs but she could keep them a bit less sloppy sucky-uppy.
Yup Smelly this stinks 😷. I’m with freda19

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They don’t seem to be too bothered about “uplifting” their own families though...
What family??? Poor Archie will never know what family is, his own mother will leave him with any fucker while H pimps her out to anyone & everyone

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm loving these threads!

A question for those who know more about this than me... Having looked at Danja Zone's and Murky Meg's videos, I am convinced that Meghan's verrry long pregnancy wasn't real but a moon-bump - or rather several moon-bumps whose sizes went up and down like yoyos - which points to a surrogacy.

But the apparent absence of a moving child has also caused lots of people to suppose that Archie doesn't even exist and is a silicone doll. I'm open to this idea because to be frank nothing about this pair of loons would surprise me.

However I'm struggling to understand how it could work. Surely the Queen and DofE would have spotted it when they saw him, as would all the people at the christening. I know these dolls are realistic but not that close up surely? Not to mention the Royal Protection Officers who are with them 24/7 - for now anyway! Given that the RPOs work for the Met and ultimately the Crown wouldn't they be bound to report back?

To those who subscribe to the idea of Archie not existing at all, how are those things explained? Is it thought that a child is borrowed for special occasions, or what? Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Celt News also said that Harry was being rescued by William and her sources told her he was in Britain, when it was later announced he was actually doing the JP Morgan talk. So, as much as I like to watch those videos for a laugh, there's little merit to the 'facts' they claim to have.
Edit to clarify, I do realise you've said she surmises that Archie won't be shown and that she's not actually claiming to know this as fact; my comment is simply tangential because I remembered the earlier video when I read this.

I can't find the video on the channel anymore (I think it has been deleted), but it was posted on an earlier thread here. I'll edit it in if I can find it.

Edit: Found the post (#860) but the video is gone from there too!
This is actually a gossip thread.
Light hearted and actually rather fun for us all.
If you wish to ascertain the validity of every comment containing snippets, videos or outrageous opinions, you're probably in the wrong place....😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

A question for those who know more about this than me... Having looked at Danja Zone's and Murky Meg's videos, I am convinced that Meghan's verrry long pregnancy wasn't real but a moon-bump - or rather several moon-bumps whose sizes went up and down like yoyos - which points to a surrogacy.

But the apparent absence of a moving child has also caused lots of people to suppose that Archie doesn't even exist and is a silicone doll. I'm open to this idea because to be frank nothing about this pair of loons would surprise me.

However I'm struggling to understand how it could work. Surely the Queen and DofE would have spotted it when they saw him, as would all the people at the christening. I know these dolls are realistic but not that close up surely? Not to mention the Royal Protection Officers who are with them 24/7 - for now anyway! Given that the RPOs work for the Met and ultimately the Crown wouldn't they be bound to report back?

To those who subscribe to the idea of Archie not existing at all, how are those things explained? Is it thought that a child is borrowed for special occasions, or what? Thank you!
Yes, I don't think she was ever pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

'Rent-a-baby' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is actually a gossip thread.
Light hearted and actually rather fun for us all.
If you wish to ascertain the validity of every comment containing snippets, videos or outrageous opinions, you're probably in the wrong place....😁
You know where I said my comment wasn't directly about your post but was a tangential point because the new video reminded me of the 'William rescues Harry' video? Check my post history. I'm here for the tea, just as you are. ;)

So when are we expecting Beghan to arrive in the U.K.? I can't imagine she has the guts to face the RF after all this!

Reactions: 3
Surely she could never have got away with a fake pregnancy. I mean I know a lot of people think it and I’m probably just being naive but how could she have pulled it off?
I think the same and I really don’t think Harry would go along with it.
Also, she did put on weight on her face as well which would be harder to fake.

Reactions: 4
Surely she could never have got away with a fake pregnancy. I mean I know a lot of people think it and I’m probably just being naive but how could she have pulled it off?
Leaving aside, wobbly bumps, disappearing bumps etc. I just can't get to grips with the sinking gracefully to the floor, knees together, wearing 4 inch heels, and then effortlessly rising up, at 7 months pregnant?
Me, I'd have been rolling down the hill like a drunken tellytubby...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

There are people who are absolutely rabid and convinced that Kate faked all 3 of her pregnancies, that none of the 3 kids are genetically Will's (or hers), that Will only married Kate because the Middletons pulled strings and have dirt on William, that all 3 were mixed in a lab and Kate/the surrogate impregnanted without Will's consent (to trap him), that Meghan only managed to marry Harry because she forced him to through blackmail (I mean, as if the Windsors couldn't deal with blackmailers and as if Meghan and the Midds are more powerful than the Windsors and the establishment?!!? wtf??!)

I am not buying any of the surrogacy claims for any of them.

Those crazies who are rabid against Kate and with those surrogacy claims have me rolling my eyes very much. I do like some fun gossip and there are some theories (or conspiracies) I can and some I do buy, but these surrogacy claims (esp after the Kate crazies)? I just can't.

Some think M had a c-section, I don't think so, she couldn't have walked or done anything much after, had she had a c-section she wouldn't have been at Windsor castle so soon for the photo-call with Archie and Harry.
But I do believe the reports saying she was set on a home birth and then rushed to hospital last minute are onto something.

Meghan was also visibly rounder in the face and midsection during pregnancy and for quite a few months after, which is normal, but had she used a surrogate she wouldn't have been so "full" during the S Africa tour. She'd have lost the weight as quickly as any other celebrity to look "perfect".
Kate was always as thin as a rake soon after delivery (with Louis seems it took her longer than the previous 2 to lose weight, but still fast, though she always looked much better with a few lbs more on her, had her at a normal and healthy weight), which gives more "credence" to surrogacy theories. Which is still bs "proof", but just going by weight I don't believe for a second M faked a pregnancy (and Kate spends more time excersizing and counting calories than is healthy, so that's why she's always so thin, therefore her thinness is no proof for a surrogacy).

Exactly.
Besides, if a woman were to fake a pregnancy, it would take the Windsors and the establishment's help, no woman (born-Windsor or married-in-Windsor) could do it on her own, it would 100% take the Windsors and establishment's help.
Like I said, crazies are convinced Kate faked her 3 pregnancies with the help of her family and that is just not possible. That would only work if the woman in question had as powerful a family as the Windsors, neither Kate nor Meghan have such a family backing them.

Diana came from a powerful family and one that is seen as more English and aristocratic and "up" than the Windsors, look how Diana was treated during marriage by the whole family and how that ended.

So how could Meghan and Kate pull something like a surrogacy off on their own and dupe the Windsors and establishment?

I have read that change in bump size and shape is normal due to the baby moving. A constantly same-size same-looking bump is deemed by some as more suspicous than a changing one.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.