Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't agree more. The Queen and Prince Philip will never travel abroad now so it's up to H&M to make sure they have opportunity to spend time with Archie. My gran died 8 years ago and never met my two children, it absolutely breaks my heart that she never got this chance, it still makes me cry. I'd give anything - ANYTHING - to see her in the same room as my two boys. It makes me livid to see how poorly H&M value this precious time. Also, my parents split when I was 3, but my mum made sure I always knew my dads side of the family (as hard as that was for her, my dad was pretty shitty back then) and it was my gran (dads mum) who I grew up being so close to. My cousins on my dads side are also like sisters to me. It is hard when families fracture for whatever reason, but if adults get on with it, then the children will benefit and I am eternally grateful to have good relationships with all of my family despite the break up.

That's alot of blabbing about my own family, but it just infuriates me that Archie is missing out on this time with great grandparents and will have no chance of forming meaningful relationships with any family member at all.

Reactions: 24
Well done you They’re too busy thinking they’ve been hard done by. Victim mentality and not mature enough to get beyond it.

Reactions: 10

Reactions: 6
I don't think he has looking at the few photos we've seen. He looks like he has a squint in some photos but a lot of babies look cross eyed in the beginning.

Reactions: 8
Well done you They’re too busy thinking they’ve been hard done by. Victim mentality and not mature enough to get beyond it.
Yes, as happyforest says, usually as you become a parent you learn to prioritise the needs of someone else over your own. In theory you should become less selfish, but this pair have just become more selfish.

Reactions: 6
what subreddit?

It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a mild case. He’s deffo got a bonk eye though. Sorry, don’t agree with the beautiful bit but I’m a bitch

Reactions: 3
Copied from the latest Celeb Gossip thread

Reactions: 9
Yes, as happyforest says, usually as you become a parent you learn to prioritise the needs of someone else over your own. In theory you should become less selfish, but this pair have just become more selfish.
Do you think they feel they are protecting him from a toxic institution?

Reactions: 4
Copied from the latest Celeb Gossip thread
I wonder why she was loaned so many clothes.
Normally on a Royal tours, the foreign office pays.
its said that Jessica Mulroney was getting freebies for her, and they were billing Charles’ office and splitting the money. Pair of skanks.
Explains why her clothes fit so badly.

i bet one of the assistants left this label on deliberately ( I know I would!)

Reactions: 17
You can see the lady’s eyes looking straight at the label in that photo!

Reactions: 9
I don't think he has looking at the few photos we've seen. He looks like he has a squint in some photos but a lot of babies look cross eyed in the beginning.
I don’t think he has either, he’s like Harry but has a slight turn in his eye which Meghan sometimes has.

At the moment he’s just an innocent child who shouldn’t be dragged into this shit. Okay, we jokingly suggest that she was never pregnant and have a laugh with daft speculation but I don’t feel comfortable bringing him into it by suggesting he has has something ‘wrong’ with him.

Give it 15 years and he’s a total shit and then I might condemn, but at the moment it’s his stupid bloody parents who are my focus.

Harry IS an ugly baby.
True.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.