Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of an unfair comparison, M was straight postpartum and Pippa's dresser is on record saying her backside was padded at that wedding. Pippa's and Kate's bums are flat as pancakes, I don't exactly envy their figures either 🤷‍♀️
Don’t really care, she’s still a witch and any ammunition against the sugars is ok by me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Former Suits actress Meghan Markle has reportedly been 'snubbed' by Disney, who 'have limited plans' to work with the Duchess because she's too 'controversial', a source has claimed“

i can’t imagine anyone wanting to work with her
I love the description of "former Suits actress"....if we all start referring to Harry as "former Gurkha babysitting service client" it would be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why not? She's brazen.
I really don't think she did fake her pregnancy and my reasoning for this is after the birth you cannot fake, pregnancy face and the extra weight. IMO if she faked that pregnancy she'd have been pin thin at the end of it and she wasn't at all (bar her over skinny ankles of course)

Oh she’s brazen enough. I just think it would involve too many people for her to get away with it. Like fin said, it’s good speculating though.
I can't believe she's got the balls to go back to the UK! I certainly wouldn't and I hope she is booed big time!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I really don't think she did fake her pregnancy and my reasoning for this is after the birth you cannot fake, pregnancy face and the extra weight. IMO if she faked that pregnancy she'd have been pin thin at the end of it and she wasn't at all (bar her over skinny ankles of course)

I can't believe she's got the balls to go back to the UK! I certainly wouldn't and I hope she is booed big time!
I wouldn't come back either, I'd be terrified and trust me that is saying something 🤣. But then again she is an actress..

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't come back either, I'd be terrified and trust me that is saying something 🤣. But then again she is an actress..
I pray she gets booed, really booed!

When is the Migraine back in the UK? Is she there yet??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I cant believe it either. And even if she puts on a good show of confidence while shes over here surely shes bricking it inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant believe it either. And even if she puts on a good show of confidence while shes over here surely shes bricking it inside.
I am way over confident and even I'd be bricking it to get on the flight, off the flight, seeing the Queen.. AND the family! And then the general public. We know they know how everyone feels about her because they remove any negative comments from their Insta.

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure she will come.
Everyone booing her will play right into her hands. She'll say the British are,racists and she's a victim.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
A bit of an unfair comparison, M was straight postpartum and Pippa's dresser is on record saying her backside was padded at that wedding. Pippa's and Kate's bums are flat as pancakes, I don't exactly envy their figures either 🤷‍♀️
Oh....ok sweetie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I imagine she is hoping the UK government suggest restricting overseas travel in the wake of Coronavirus, so she can use that as an excuse. Or some other drama will happen in her life, enabling her to garnish sympathy.

But I doubt very much she will come and I believe she had no intention of coming. Unless she is hoping that being booed in the UK will help her Hollywood dream.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.