Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try as I might some of you contributing to this thread are 'talking in tongues'.
Try as I might I have no idea what some of you are even referring to, which pains my nosey begger self.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to stop going down these rabbit holes. These waters run deep! :oops:

This theory I just stumbled on makes a lot of sense: Harry and Meghan rushed into marriage because she told him she was pregnant while they were dating to force his hand into marriage.
If this is true true (and we know that, sadly, there are women who trap men this way), it explains why he didn't take more time to get to know her, and why Princess Eugenie's wedding was pushed to allow Harry to marry first.
I suppose then she would have pretended to have miscarried the baby? They tried again after marriage and got Archie. :unsure:

Her connections to that nxivm cult are all over the place, but it's something I won't touch. It's disturbing and I'd rather not know about that sick part of humanity. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. :sick:

Reactions: 7
I need to stop going down these rabbit holes. These waters run deep! :oops:

This theory I just stumbled on makes a lot of sense: Harry and Meghan rushed into marriage because she told him she was pregnant while they were dating to force his hand into marriage.
If this is true true (and we know that, sadly, there are women who trap men this way), it explains why he didn't take more time to get to know her, and why Princess Eugenie's wedding was pushed to allow Harry to marry first.
I suppose then she would have pretended to have miscarried the baby? They tried again after marriage and got Archie. :unsure:

Her connections to that nxivm cult are all over the place, but it's something I won't touch. It's disturbing and I'd rather not know about that sick part of humanity. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. :sick:
She was a nobody actress before Harry but had connections to The Clinton's, I find that bizarre

Reactions: 8
Try as I might some of you contributing to this thread are 'talking in tongues'.
Try as I might I have no idea what some of you are even referring to, which pains my nosey begger self.
We've started use our own shorthand on this thread :) Just ask and it shall be translated.

She was a nobody actress before Harry but had connections to The Clinton's, I find that bizarre
As with everything else - its all so bloody shady. So frustrating when you cant fathom out the truth.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear, shocking boob job. Photo credit Frank Report website.
D5FF4927-5498-4788-ADE9-4A37B5906AA5.jpeg

• Haha
This reminds me of a video I posted in the conspiracy theory thread here a little while ago.
There's a link between Jussie Smollett and MeAgain, and that thread connects to the Clintons, Obamas, Trudeau and the lady who runs the Time's Up/MeToo movement...and it just gets really murky once you start looking into it.
I got sidetracked from MM at that point and found the most reasonable explanation for that Jussie hoax that I've ever come across. But yeah, when these minor actors are linked to literal presidents (with repeated photographic evidence to back it up), you do wonder....

Edit: sorry if this is OT. Mods can delete if needed. :)

Reactions: 4
This reminds me of a video I posted in the conspiracy theory thread here a little while ago.
There's a link between Jussie Smollett and MeAgain, and that thread connects to the Clintons, Obamas, Trudeau and the lady who runs the Time's Up/MeToo movement...and it just gets really murky once you start looking into it.
I got sidetracked from MM at that point and found the most reasonable explanation for that Jussie hoax that I've ever come across. But yeah, when these minor actors are linked to literal presidents (with repeated photographic evidence to back it up), you do wonder....

Edit: sorry if this is OT. Mods can delete if needed. :)
Smeg seems to have links to everyone, it's scary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.