Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Controversial opinion, but I don't like Meghan and Harry is a twat! In her first marriage, she ended things by moving out, taking a crazy expensive blender, so he'd see home was elsewhere for her and then sent him her engagement and wedding rings by post. WTAF?
In the engagement interview, she kept interrupting Harry, so she'd speak, which I thought was beyond rude.
Breaking the pregnancy news in Eugenie's wedding! Come on, it was supposed to be HER day, it was beyond disrespectful of Harry and Meghan.
He reminds me of 14 year old who's fallen for the first time and does everything he's told to. She's got him completely wrapped around her finger.
Also, the tiara that she wanted to wear in the wedding and caused a huge argument between Harry and HM and there are talks that that was what has caused 3 staff members to quit. He kept repeating: Meghan must have what she wants. WTF? Is he a robot?

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Heart
Reactions: 38
F

FamHam

I'm placing my bets on no. She's a very driven social climbers imo. Even though she's climbed her way to virtually the top by marrying into British royalty I can see her getting bored.

Unless the family really do modernise I don't see her just waving for the rest of her life.

She's locked it down with a baby and will probably have another one after that, then I think she'll be making her next moves.

Reactions: 31

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Initially I had some confidence in her. Esp as during their engagement she wore British labels and made a different to some small companies, such as the jeans she got from a small Welsh business. She said she was committed to helping British fashion. The moment she was married she's worn nothing but expensive foreign designers. That's just one example she's shown her true colours. So I'm not convinced.

Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Meghan is in NO WAY fat, or large or anything of the sort,
But it was refreshing to see her look slightly more “new mum” bloated and slightly less put together than Kate.

That woman knows how to play her audience like a pro!!!
Get all females to warm to her by looking slightly more “soft” for a few weeks.
Tucking her hair behind her ear like she’s nervous,
glancing at Harry to take the lead, looking up from under her eyelids.
Rachel Zane is back 😎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Bubblegum & Rosie

What odd questions from the reporter "is he a good baby" he's fecking 2 days old...all babies are peaceful at this stage! Meghan's not exactly going to say"no hes a wee shite and drawing up the walls already"!

Just wait a few months to pass and we will see how 'sweetest temperament' is then - he's not a dog!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
They give him an a very ‘un-royal’ name, no title, as they are so modern etc etc... bet they still want all the privileges being a royal entails though eh 😒
That's actually the thing that bugs me about her: she wasn't born to this life, she CHOSE it and immediately decided it wasn't "free" enough for her and that she needed to change everything. She wants all the privileges but none of the "crappy" bits - oh no, one must wear pantyhose, what a terrible chore! For that life, I'd wear 6 pairs, all at the same time :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

JBinstafun

Not a royalist at all but thought Harry looked genuinely over the moon during his interview earlier to a point where I was smiling along with him.

Reactions: 25

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Meghan is very lucky that Kate won’t be able to arrange her execution when she becomes Queen. If someone had pulled that crap in the 1500’s it would have been choppy choppy time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Just popped in to say I’m so sorry that you have an American to contend with. Without knowing too much about them, it’s just kind of sad to me.
Honestly, it's not that she's American. It really isn't. I'm sure there are tons of perfectly lovely American ladies, with class and manners who would do our Royal family proud. Someone like Jacqueline Onassis would've set style standards and been adored. It's Meghan that's the problem, it doesn't matter where she was born, I am sure people would've disliked her if she was British born. The fact that she was married twice before, that she has nudes available online, that she has all but abandoned her family and friends, that she has lied to Harry and said she is practically an orphan and is a very clear social climber to name but a few things. That she promised to support British fashion during her engagement, then as soon as she married wore nothing but expensive foreign top designer. Or lied to Harry that she did not know who he or his mother were, when her friend revealed she was a big fan of Diana and had a book about him on her bookshelf. Hearing Harry talk at their engagement about how she didn't know who he was when they met, and how refreshing, and how happy he was that she now finally had a family, it was staggering how she duped him. I could see her inwardly cringe & swifly talk over him & change the subject as he was blabbing so much! haha He really is not smart at all!! It's just endless. It's difficult to find things to compliment her.

Having said all that, maybe she's a good match for Harry, he himself is no angel, playing strip poker and running around completely naked in vegas with strangers (who sold his pics) and dressing as a Nazi etc etc

People are just disappointed he didn't marry a nice girl. I don't see him ever leaving her, I think he's utterly bewitched and besotted. It will take her leaving him, which many people believe will happen, and their current anger is that they think Harry will be hurt and destroyed, and we've already seen that happen to him when his mother passed when he was still a child. If she goes, and it's likely she will, she seems hard nosed and more concerned with a career and popularity in America, she will have people baying for her blood here. It remains to see if she has the balls to do that, or if she is genuinely in love with Harry, and not acting. The fact that she has left two other husbands in the lurch, and does not seem besotted with harry, or even respectful of his family and traditions, does not bode well. Meghan is addicted to fame, according to her friend circle before Harry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Meg1912

VIP Member
Most Royal Christening’s are private. You see them go in and out but that’s all. Pictures are usually released after.
Actually, not quite. William and Catherine asked for an area outside the church to be open to the public, so that they could see Princess Charlotte before and after the christening. They also allowed videos/photos to be released as they knew the public was eager to see the babies on such a special day.
Again, Meghan and Harry don't giving 2 f***s with their ridiculous demands, when they have no problem whatsoever splashing taxpayers money. I honestly can't stand them and their hypocrisy. They want all the rights, but none of the duties. Either go totally private, paying for your own house and disappear out of public sight or play the game the way it is played.
The Queen is right to not attend, she probably can't stand Meagain and her idiot grandson sans man bits. [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
She made a faux-pas this week with her celebrity baby shower,held in the most expensive suite in NYC, was it £55,000 per night? Royal mothers have never had a baby shower as it stems from an occasion to receive gifts which the Royal Family consider crass and obviously unnecessary as they have no financial limits in life,it’s an American tradition and she has chosen to be a British Royal.She staged a pap infested celebrity party,Kim Kardashian would not have looked out of place!
Sadly the backlash against Meghan Markle is all her own doing, she can blame her father or racism or being American but it’s simply her continuous acting role she plays at all time, she is painfully unroyal,and has planted a ticking nuclear bomb in the Royal Family,the divorce will be dramatic,maybe she will win an Oscar for her role as leading lady!

Reactions: 21

karmacoma

Chatty Member
They give him an a very ‘un-royal’ name, no title, as they are so modern etc etc... bet they still want all the privileges being a royal entails though eh 😒

Reactions: 21

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I agree it's toxic to pit women against women, but so many people Meghan seems to have rubbed up the wrong way regardless of genitals.

She social climbed her way out of my orbit': Piers Morgan accuses Meghan Markle of 'acting her way to the top' and reveals she 'GHOSTED' him when she 'met someone more important'
By Amie Gordon For Mailonline10:40, 04 Dec 2018, updated 12:22, 04 Dec 2018
Piers Moron is not an acceptable source for anything. I'd ghost Piers Morgan for a pile of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Meg1912

VIP Member
This isn't the original article I had read. Honestly, we're all entitled to our opinions. You're obviously a fan of Meghan, I'm not. So what? I stand by what I said, breaking the pregnancy news in what was supposed to be Eugenie's happiest day of her life was beyond distasteful as well as constantly interrupting Harry when he's speaking.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
"social climbed her way up some rich guy's dick."

Wow, there's quite some vitriol in your post about someone you, presumably, don't actually know - unless that's you Sammy?

Maybe, just maybe, she married him because she actually loves him. Stranger things have happened. Were Kate or Diana accused of social climbing up a rich guy's dick? I can't remember. I won't deny, however, that him being a prince will undoubtedly put extra stars in in the eyes of a lot of women who meet him so maybe that was the case with Meghan too.

Marrying into the royal family certainly removes a lot of freedom to speak out about certain issues. Conversely it also adds weight to being able to speak out and raise the profile of others. Personally I wouldn't sacrifice any of my freedom for a life in the royal family but plenty of women have over the years; it's the price you pay for marrying into 'the firm'.

We all have our opinion of why she married him but none of us actually know. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and I guess that time will tell whether the marriage is genuine (from her perspective) or whether she's just a cynical social climber.
Well Diana was far from a commoner, she was from nobility and therefore a “suitable” wife for Charles. She didn’t need to social climb.

And the Kate, well there was a much longer courting period between her and Will, they went to University together, people saw their relationship develop for years before they got engaged and married, whereas Harry and Meghan came seemingly out of nowhere.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
All this drama over the 2 week comment. Are people listening to something different to me? He clearly said people say babies change in the first two weeks, so they’re going to monitor how he changes and who he looks more like.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I hate to dou
Controversial opinion, but I don't like Meghan and Harry is a twat! In her first marriage, she ended things by moving out, taking a crazy expensive blender, so he'd see home was elsewhere for her and then sent him her engagement and wedding rings by post. WTAF?
In the engagement interview, she kept interrupting Harry, so she'd speak, which I thought was beyond rude.
Breaking the pregnancy news in Eugenie's wedding! Come on, it was supposed to be HER day, it was beyond disrespectful of Harry and Meghan.
He reminds me of 14 year old who's fallen for the first time and does everything he's told to. She's got him completely wrapped around her finger.
Also, the tiara that she wanted to wear in the wedding and caused a huge argument between Harry and HM and there are talks that that was what has caused 3 staff members to quit. He kept repeating: Meghan must have what she wants. WTF? Is he a robot?

YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!
I really, really dislike Meghan, but can’t fault her on one thing.
She knew what she wanted, went after it, and she’s now secured it and will most likely walk away (when she’s ready) and head back to the USA with her neat little settlement.
He was warned about her personality.
I can’t warm to her much like I couldn’t to Kate.
The coat she wore to Eugeni’s wedding was a huge “fuck You for taking my tiara bish” ?

karenjet

VIP Member
I can see it lasting. They seem to be very well suited and genuinely in love. I’m sure investing her time and energy into charities she’s passionate about would be fulfilling for her. We’ll just have to wait and see I supppose