Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin works in hospitality and she was in the box with Meghan and Harry last night. She said they seemed lovely.

Reactions: 4
My cousin works in hospitality and she was in the box with Meghan and Harry last night. She said they seemed lovely.
They're obviously going to be on their best behaviour when at a public appearance! She's hardly going to snap at the hospitality staff knowing it would make the papers the next day.

Reactions: 13
They're obviously going to be on their best behaviour when at a public appearance! She's hardly going to snap at the hospitality staff knowing it would make the papers the next day.
Precisely!! And surely after the "turn around episode", surely Harry will always be extra attentive towards Meghan. Can you guys imagine how she must've snapped at him after watching it? Harry, no sex for 6 months so you learn your lesson!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 6
In the Fail today lots of pictures of Meghan clinging on to him and gazing up at him adoringly. They are up there with the Beckhams for damage limitation photo ops.

Reactions: 7
So next weekend, Harry and Meghan will be christening Archie in a ‘private’ ceremony according to the press... personally it’s giving me a sour taste in my mouth. What’s everyones opinions?

So next weekend, Harry and Meghan will be christening Archie in a ‘private’ ceremony according to the press... personally it’s giving me a sour taste in my mouth. What’s everyones opinions?
Most Royal Christening’s are private. You see them go in and out but that’s all. Pictures are usually released after.

Reactions: 3
I don’t see what the issue is. I am sure there will be some official photos released as usual

Most Royal Christening’s are private. You see them go in and out but that’s all. Pictures are usually released after.
Actually, not quite. William and Catherine asked for an area outside the church to be open to the public, so that they could see Princess Charlotte before and after the christening. They also allowed videos/photos to be released as they knew the public was eager to see the babies on such a special day.
Again, Meghan and Harry don't giving 2 f***s with their ridiculous demands, when they have no problem whatsoever splashing taxpayers money. I honestly can't stand them and their hypocrisy. They want all the rights, but none of the duties. Either go totally private, paying for your own house and disappear out of public sight or play the game the way it is played.
The Queen is right to not attend, she probably can't stand Meagain and her idiot grandson sans man bits. [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m on the fence but the more I hear that’s another member of staff has left because of her or him the more I think they are quite difficult. She knew marrying into the royal made her public property......in the sense that the royals should give us pictures etc & but still be entitled to have some privacy . Her nick name amongst palace staff in Me -gain.

I don't really like Piers Morgan but he certainly tells it how it is hahaha good for him!!
I’m not a fan either, but have to agree with this! I’ve always been very much divided on what they do/don’t do, but think that if you want to be then go away and do it and don’t use tax payers money to fund your lifestyle!

I’m not a fan either, but have to agree with this! I’ve always been very much divided on what they do/don’t do, but think that if you want to be then go away and do it and don’t use tax payers money to fund your lifestyle!
Exactly I seen a quote earlier that said you can't have a private life with tax payers money haha it just doesn't work that way, I think a lot of the public are getting fed up with it now.

I think Harry needs to have a good chat with his uncle. While their personalities are quite different there is increasing amounts of similarities between their positions.
When Prince Andrew returned triumphantly from war he upstaged his bigger brother the future king and was Golden boy to the public.
Marriage to a nutty woman and extravagant spending on the public purse (mainly on flying) quickly earnt him the nickname “Airmiles Andy” and now he’s a bit of a joke. Not taken seriously any more and long gone from the days of being the Hero Royal.
Harry is still well regarded by many but the longer this shambles goes on with Meghan then he will fall along the wayside like Prince Andrew has

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.