Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard her home birth didn't go to plan and had to be rushed to the Portland hospital.

Reactions: 2
I heard her home birth didn't go to plan and had to be rushed to the Portland hospital.
That wouldn't suprise me. If she did give birth and didn't have a surragote then I'm suprised they let her have a home birth given her age and it being her first baby. I guess though what Meghan wants Meghan gets 🙄

Reactions: 7
He is just so precious. Harry and Meghan seem so in love. I was telling a friend earlier today that I would not be surprised if we had another pregnancy announcement from these two by the end of the year or early next spring.

Reactions: 9
The baby is a cutie, but she really went overboard with the size of cushion she picked. [emoji2356][emoji2356]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an odd thing for him to say though 'we're monitoring him to see how he changes'. He's gorgeous though!

What odd questions from the reporter "is he a good baby" he's fecking 2 days old...all babies are peaceful at this stage! Meghan's not exactly going to say"no hes a wee shite and drawing up the walls already"!

Just wait a few months to pass and we will see how 'sweetest temperament' is then - he's not a dog!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Am I the only one who heard Harry say, “everybody’s saying the baby has changed so much over two weeks” :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who heard Harry say, “everybody’s saying the baby has changed so much over two weeks” :oops:
No, I heard that too lol- I just assumed he meant to say over two days or that they tend to change a lot in the first two weeks?😁

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Meghan is in NO WAY fat, or large or anything of the sort,
But it was refreshing to see her look slightly more “new mum” bloated and slightly less put together than Kate.

That woman knows how to play her audience like a pro!!!
Get all females to warm to her by looking slightly more “soft” for a few weeks.
Tucking her hair behind her ear like she’s nervous,
glancing at Harry to take the lead, looking up from under her eyelids.
Rachel Zane is back 😎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Meghan is in NO WAY fat, or large or anything of the sort,
But it was refreshing to see her look slightly more “new mum” bloated and slightly less put together than Kate.

That woman knows how to play her audience like a pro!!!
Get all females to warm to her by looking slightly more “soft” for a few weeks.
Tucking her hair behind her ear like she’s nervous,
glancing at Harry to take the lead, looking up from under her eyelids.
Rachel Zane is back 😎
Whenever I see her on these appearances it always feels like she’s acting, I wonder how similar what we see and the real her are

Reactions: 17
Whenever I see her on these appearances it always feels like she’s acting, I wonder how similar what we see and the real her are

“So the women want “frumpy” and “cosy”
🙄
Harry... get me the angel slices ASAP”

• Haha
I dunno when she looked at the baby she looked genuine. When she looked at harry she looks like she was over trying. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
😳 Her post bump looks very.. fake? I just saw pictures maybe live it doesn't look that strange/like a pillow?!

Reactions: 14
[emoji15] Her post bump looks very.. fake? I just saw pictures maybe live it doesn't look that strange/like a pillow?!
Totally!! And it's so far up! Can't believe so many of you actually believe she gave birth because of her face. She's tired from having a newborn, not necessarily from giving birth!

Reactions: 10
Just to join the conspiracy theories, here is the ceremonial easel outside Buckingham Palace annoucnig the birth. These usually include signatures from the Doctors, they did for Will and Kate, but not for Meghan and Harry. 🧐🧐🤔🤔

View attachment 15710
Her royal highness looool she’s as much royal as I am 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.