Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Apparently Meghan was married twice before and had the first one annulled.

She has disowned both her family and childhood friends. The only person now in her circle is her mother. Her family are playing up as they have been completely ghosted. Even her long time friend spoke up against Meghan as she was also ghosted. One person or two maybe I can say are probably toxic, but when it's a whole band of people you used to be close with, it speaks volumes about you as a person.

Btw I'm not slut shaming anyone, I was explaining to someone who thought the fact she was American was the reason people don't like her. No it's because a lot of people would've prefered someone with a cleaner slate. I don't have video's of me dancing around on holiday naked. And I'm guessing most other people don't. It's not slut shaming. Sleeping around then calling them a slag is actual slut shaming. Being naked is not being a slut!

I don't think anyone cares about her being half black, interesting you think that is the problem. Also that you see her as an outsider somehow.

You can literally nitpick what I wrote, but I stand by my comments as I've chatted to a lot of people in various levels of age etc and they have all given me the same feedback :) Doesn't meant it's my personal opinion. Harry could marry an actual toad for all I care, I don't particularly like him or the royal family so I don't care what they do or don't do.

Also, this is a critical part of the forum, and judging by your other post on this thread, I think you'd feel far more comfortable starting a new thread under Rave About : Meghan, I suspect it will be rather lonely though! ;) You definitely won't change my opinion on anything, only Meghan can do that. So far, she has failed dismally, and no amount of but she's half black, but she's an outsider, but her family are toxic guys! Will convince me otherwise. You'll have to come up with a much stronger argument. Good luck! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Meg1912

VIP Member
Never mind Meghan's comeback, Prince Louis totally stole the show! So adorable!!!! [emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

• Heart
Reactions: 15
F

FamHam

@karenjet I think he loves her, but she loves power rather than him. She often just looks so smug like the cat that got the cream.

@KawaiiAF lovely avatar ;) oh I didn't think of politics. I can see it now. Going to get messy if they break up and she goes back to la.

Just cant see her being like Kate and just happy to swan about doing nothing and playing tennis while the nanny's look after the kids.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Well she looked to be doing pretty well before she met him. She had a career, earned her own money and her own house. So I don't think it's social climbing. If that's the case then Kate definitely did.
Kate is hardly a social climber when her parents are millionaires. She behaves impeccably as a Royal. I believe she was trained by the royals before their engagement because William didn’t want history to repeat itself and have her end up traumatised by royal life like his mother. They took their time to make sure her and her family (William’s words) were sure of what they were getting into.

Harry on the other hand was into his 30’s. Still no wife, obviously wanted kids but most of his exes didn’t want the royal life so he met Meghan, older and wiser than his exes. They had stuff in common so with her age and wanting kids they’ve rushed into it as they had a long distance relationship. I feel like they’ll probably have 2 kids and split up after 5 years or so.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I always think how miserable Harry looks in pictures with her, I posted this on Instagram once and got totally slated, so please be kind ?. If you look at the recent pictures of him visiting the army camps, he looks happy and carefree, like the old Harry. When he is seen with her, he looks stressed and unhappy. He’s body language towards William also looks different!

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I am not a fan of the pill box style hats
They look a bit dated. Meghan is a beautiful, young woman and I'm hoping to see a more modern take on a royal wardrobe from her once she finds her "royal fashion feet", as she'll have more leeway than Kate has - while Kate always looks appropriate and put together, her outfits make her look at least a decade older than she is, and I could burn all her wedge shoes with a smile on my face :ROFLMAO:

Kate has always dressed like a little old lady.

Megs looks stunning. The black and white photo is lovely.

Some crazy (white) bias going on in this thread.
Dolores, may I just mention that you don't know, and have no way of knowing, the race of people behind the avatars? Are you assuming we're all white? I don't look a thing like Patsy Stone, FYI :LOL:

• Haha

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Can you imagine how hard it must be living as a royal money aside obviously, they will be on a schedule every second of the day.
No time for a cheeky browse on youtube for them.
They have tons of free time! Meghan has her own (private) instagram where she follows her celeb friends, and they both have a far more relaxed time than the majority of us.

Don't forget they have cooks, PR people, other teams, day nannies and night nannies for the baby etc etc She eats a Hollywood style microbiotic diet which is all done for her. Effortless. I don't know many mums 2 days after birth turned out flawlessly and walking on high heels. But when your life is one big long holiday with staff at your beck and call to see to your every whim, amazing what you can do. She's essentially won the lottery lol.

All I want is to see the child's hair, genetics can be funny things.

Last edited:
  • Heart

boredjess

VIP Member
She's really not liked is she

Revealed: 'Dictatorial' bride Meghan wanted air fresheners for 'musty' 15th-century St George's Chapel... but the Palace said no
article-6447819-6863432-929_964x543.jpg

According to well-placed royal sources, the soon to be Duchess of Sussex, pictured on her wedding day, left, asked for air fresheners to be deployed before her guests arrived at St George's Chapel in Windsor, pictured right. The same insiders report that Meghan's request to use atomisers did not find favour with Buckingham Palace, which swiftly pointed out that the chapel was a regular place of worship for the Queen - as it had been for successive monarchs since 1475 - and if it was good enough for them, it would be good enough for her. The fascinating vignette about the royal wedding on May 19 comes amid speculation about Meghan's friendship with her sister-in-law the Duchess of Cambridge - which is not believed to be close - after it was announced that Meghan and Prince Harry are to move out of Kensington Palace to live in Frogmore Cottage, Windsor, early next year.
She's so disrespectful

Hope her new cottage is 10 times more musty. Plus England doesn't have that California sun.

I never bought the crap that she didn't know who her friend was setting her up with

• Heart

Queenie

VIP Member
If she hasn’t had the baby yet why did she announce it so early, eight months ago? She must’ve been only 4-6 weeks pregnant. Why take Eugenie’s wedding glory away from her, hold a folder in front of her belly & cradle her non-existance bump in Australia??

S

SherlockHuns

They have spent £150,000 on the baby’s nursery!! How ridiculous is that?!? Tax payers money, hard working people, children go to bed without a hot meal and they spend £150 thousand in a nursery! Brilliant!
It's not surprising though, she spends $95000 on a dress and still manages to look like a bag of spuds

• Haha
  • Angry

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
He does laugh and smile when he’s at engagements by himself!

He definitely rushed into this marriage. His exes didn’t want the royal life so he’s gone for this pushy woman but it won’t last. Think he was desperate for a wife and kids but they barely knew each other beforehand and now the infatuation has worn off he’ll realise what a mistake he made.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
It is a bit sad as she had such a lot of love and goodwill shown her when they got engaged. Even my very royalist mother who loved her criticised her the other day and said she had gone off her (Mum had read a story about the wedding where MM had apparently said the Chapel smelled old and fusty and could they have air fresheners all over the place - the Queen said a firm no). She has squandered the goodwill, and even the deep affection people had for Harry is waning as they both now look petulant and spoiled. I don't thing it is irredeemable if they just do what they should eg public engagements (not just the sexy glamourous ones) and don't keep ostentatiously spending vast amounts of money.'Waity Katie' had a bad press a few years ago and was seen as very lazy and Camilla was reviled by most people but has turned that around by just getting on with it with good humour.
But wether she/they can be bothered or will listen to advice is another matter.
I think Meghan being American means that she doesn’t come equipped with the stiff upper lip both Kate and (especially) Camilla adopted to weather their own storms. She also doesn’t really look like a gal with a sense of humour. Imagine keeping a straight face while demanding air fresheners for your royal wedding because the chapel smells old...is that the most American thing ever or what? 🤣

• Haha

TED

Why does it have a yoga studio 😂😂 do it in front of the tele like the rest of us mere peasants.

• Haha
  • Heart

TED

I can’t help but thinking about little Archie’s skin tone ? I was expecting his skin will be a bit more tanned ,more like olive skin . How can it be that from a family where one of the parents is mixed race the baby looks pale as a milk bottle ? This is nothing to do with racism , I hope people will not start slamming me . I’m just curious . Even my partner said that he thinks they have photoshopped the baby .
I don’t know what to think ..
They haven’t photoshopped the baby
When his older he might darken
But his mum is half mixed so he is only 1/4
One of my friends is 1/4 and she has the palest skin and the blondest hair
Her brother is the same mix and he is dark olive with blonde hair
Genetics for you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Meg1912

VIP Member
her security had a go at a guy taking a selfie with the court, thinking he was trying to take a photo of Meghan. Apparently she was there in a private capacity and so requested "no photos" :D
This article sums up what I think about her current behaviour pretty well:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...t/news-story/ffa6c2b10c7acd47bc96a2165ceab695

I just read that VIPs were refused entry because she commandeered a whole area (see photos in the article I linked above).
She needs a good talking to.
Such a great article! Thanks for sharing!! Meghan is absolutely ridiculous. [emoji2356][emoji2356] Not surprised AT ALL that so many staff members have resigned, she must be a nightmare. [emoji15][emoji51]
f25a2da073e5dd18346d8200ecd1c3a9.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Meg1912

VIP Member
The baby is a cutie, but she really went overboard with the size of cushion she picked. [emoji2356][emoji2356]

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Harry seemed really pissed off with Meghan yesterday, from 1.20. I've seen a lot of people talk about it.
Ooh yes interesting. He had to tell her to turn round and be quiet by the looks of it. But not even in a particularly loving way. I wonder if he is finding her lack of adhering to protocul annoying rather than charming as he maybe did at first. He never looks happy around her now, or has that mischievous boyish look he had not that long ago.