Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe the DM revealed the identity of a lady who simple retweeted a tweet saying Meghans bump was fake.

She didn't write the tweet, she just retweeted it!! Wtf dm. You, dm, write endless lies every single day for money, while people who are very likely retweeting truths get their face plastered all over the paper. That's actually shocking to me.

Anyone else think Meghan is snapping and paid for this article as revenge? She seems the type, she's def already promoting articles on the dm in her favour. Like the one that compared her to princess diana favourably.

When will these "celebs" learn, if you try to silence people's opinion, it will just get worse! She's going to get a massive backlash.

Love this comment on that dm article, very interesting!!

rainbowconnection, Los Angeles, United States, 1 hour ago

I've worked in media and news. This tactic is very suspect and related to Meghan's recent "jeans lunch" with her new millennial PR guy. The DM wouldn't print this without pressure. Many celebs and politico get negative comments online (Kardashians and Trump) but the media pays no mind. Why is Meghan getting special treatment, unless the palace PR is directly in contact with news outlets? It feels like the retaliation we saw in Meghan and Harry's first chastising letter. It would make sense that they continue to fight behind the scenes. It's one thing to follow up on death threats, and quite another to track down private citizens, with no security, who say her shoes look dirty or that she is a social climber. I'm shocked at the level of Royal naïveté to think they can solve MM PR problem with public shaming. Why don't they realize she created it herself by flaunting her over-spending and virtue signaling? MM needs to take a long break in the countryside and stop forcing herself on us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
I'm warming to her, if I had to have dinner with any of the royals it would be her.

The bananas she was just copying something she saw someone else doing, writing affirmations on bananas for poor kids. She can't really do anything right. Only since she joined the family people seem to have accepted kate. It wasn't always like that. She's trying

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where the moon bump rumours have come from? DM commenters are obsessed with the idea!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where the moon bump rumours have come from? DM commenters are obsessed with the idea!
I suppose Beyonce's "bump episode" left people suspicious whenever a woman holds her bump! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I have to agree with Piers Morgan. Harry's face really says it all!!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
2f5d51947d0e307540e6a8c584272e8b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t know this thread existed but glad I now know it does. When they first married I thought Meghan was okay... but there always seemed to be something off about her... like really really fake. She smiles way too much like she’s acting and wants everyone to like her. About the fake baby bump.. I can’t say I’m not curious, she seems to not gain weight anywhere else. I know some women who have been very slim during pregnancy and looked great with just the bump but they did gain a little bit in the ankles/ face / arms. Meghan looks like she hasn’t any weight gain anywhere else? It could all just be a conspiracy.. but she is 38 and didn’t she have a couple abortions from her other marriages?

I suppose Beyonce's "bump episode" left people suspicious whenever a woman holds her bump! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

To be fair she didn't demand a Sharpie or order Harry away, Morgan being bitter again.

I think outside of Europe people are liking her. Kate never has an idea.

Harry used to look in decent shape, now looking skinny fat.

Does Meghan have a new PR team or something?

Two positive articles in the DM - One where Meghan tries to hold in a fart and people say she felt the baby kick.

Another one where they are bad mouthing the father.

Reactions: 2
How bizarre! Surely someone in the team would have hinted that it wasn't wise?

I bet conspiracy theorists think she's sending messages to the illuminati
Can't find the exact one, but this thread reminded me of a meme I saw. It had this picture with the caption 'Well that was a quick pregnancy' ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies for sounding like a name dropping twit! But I have hung out with Prince Harry or Hazza as his friends call him. He was incredibly normal apart from the fact their was always police protection wherever we were,even in a foreign ski resort for a birthday party. He definitely knew how to party,maybe a little too much!
Along comes Megs and Harry has literally cut off the majority of his friends,they were not the aristocratic ones,mostly Rugby players and ordinary,albeit wealthy people.They didn’t fit into Meg’s world so they had to go! Strange because many of them are well connected and famous so you would imagine Meghan to approve. None of them were invited to the wedding,yet they were most certainly close friends.
She is not liked by his old circle of friends, she is seen as a fake gold digger. She has the potential to do real damage to the Royal Family.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else suspicious about whether or not Meghan is actually carrying the baby? The red flags are She is having a home birth,the way she constantly holds her stomach but ultimately it’s the photos in the press.
Have a look at these two taken on the same day, it looks like her ‘bump’ has fallen down into a bulky mess bellow her waist!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
OMG, that second photo is nuts! [emoji33][emoji33] Totally reminds me of when Beyonce's bump folded when she sat down!
Pollyponsonby, so interesting! Thanks for sharing!
She totally has Harry wrapped around her finger. She's a loose cannon and I can imagine KP's staff must be pulling their hair out! https://www.iol.co.za/entertainment...rk-about-meghans-media-counterattack-19195828

It’s a really crazy photo isn’t it! How can a baby drop into that shape and a few seconds later be a normal round bump? Many Hollywood celebrities fake their pregnancies,most use a surrogate due to vanity,Kim Kardashian has broken with tradition and told the public the truth although I don’t believe her medical reasons for not being able to carry another child.
Meghans baby will undoubtedly be gorgeous,but it may not look too much like her as she has had so much plastic surgery,Rhinoplasty to narrow her nose,chin and jaw reshape to make her face more Caucasian,her hair is naturally Afro,and she has lightened her skin,I think that is really sad, the before and after pictures are quite dramatic,she has morphed into an ubiquitous Hollywood beauty,why try and rid yourself of your heritage? Sad! Mixed race babies with ginger afros and freckles are the most beautiful babies ever!

Reactions: 9

Reactions: 1
She made a faux-pas this week with her celebrity baby shower,held in the most expensive suite in NYC, was it £55,000 per night? Royal mothers have never had a baby shower as it stems from an occasion to receive gifts which the Royal Family consider crass and obviously unnecessary as they have no financial limits in life,it’s an American tradition and she has chosen to be a British Royal.She staged a pap infested celebrity party,Kim Kardashian would not have looked out of place!
Sadly the backlash against Meghan Markle is all her own doing, she can blame her father or racism or being American but it’s simply her continuous acting role she plays at all time, she is painfully unroyal,and has planted a ticking nuclear bomb in the Royal Family,the divorce will be dramatic,maybe she will win an Oscar for her role as leading lady!

Reactions: 21

When I saw this portrait, I was certain that 1. Meghan must've loved it 2. She'll now want to display it at home for when the Queen comes over for tea! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
fd3e73c1e3c2b467ef0b4d71d61e71ac.jpg

• Haha
I didn't believe the moonbump theory until I saw the Liverpool photos. The bump had clearly dropped as her stomach was flat and there is a moonbump shaped lump swinging around her thighs.
I think it's #moonbump on Twitter with a lot of other weird squishy bump pictures.
Home birth, mum as nanny and then twins boy and a girl would confirm this.
After that obscene display of wealth this week she is going to be slowly removed anyway. KP will be subtle like the move to Frogmore.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.