Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Did you see what Danny Baker tweeted? He’s just got fired for it. Even if it was just an innocuous mistake from his perspective I can’t understand how he didn’t think it might be seen as racist. Idiot.
It wasn’t a mistake, he knew exactly what it meant. And is not in the slightest bit sorry, his apology was so passive aggressive, basically calling everyone else racist for making the connotation between a monkey and black people and racism. Everyone with a scrap of knowledge, and he was a radio presenter he knew the connotation, knows that monkey jibes towards blacks people or people of mixed race is racist.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Olive

No-one will ever convince me Megan would have given Harry the idiot the time of day if he was just some bloke with an office job. If people can't see through the bad acting and want to believe in the PR fairytale there's no rational conversation to be had. And fuck using "feminism" to defend someone who social climbed her way up some rich guy's dick.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
She’s trying to change everything, she’s ruining her husband’s friendship with his brother, she’s a media whore attention seeker. I think it’s going to get ugly.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
True it is a big step up. But should she have said no to make people she doesn't know happy. As I said before it was also a massive step up for Kate too.
Nobody here is saying she shouldn’t have married him, that was a bit of a jump on your part.
If you read the thread, you’ll see that the criticism to her is about her perceived personality, alleged rudeness towards staff and slights at protocol. It doesn’t matter how we feel about the British royal family, she decided to join the institution but is too good to have her picture taken at Wimbledon or to wear sleeves at a memorial.
I was a big fan when they first got engaged, but between the tiara strop, the privacy debacle, the charity thing, moving to the cottage and having taxpayers foot the bill after saying they want a normal life, plus all the stories about staff fleeing, I’ve changed my mind.
Nobody “hates” her by the way, we’re just running our mouth because it’s fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Surely alarm bells rang for Harry when in an early interview she said something along the lines of she'd 'never heard of him' or 'didn't know he was'. Please. Yet there are photos of her as a teenager outside Buckingham Palace. And upon being told of her blind date with him all she wanted to know was (*innocent wide eyed expression*) 'is he kind?' She projected herself as vulnerable, naive and committed to charitable works. If the picture emerging is true she is none of those things.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I just get the impression she's acting the whole time. That simpering face she put on throughout the wedding - I wanted to slap her. I just remember Kate, Wills and Harry watching the London Olympics together. They looked like they were having so much fun together and they looked GENUINE. Unlike that bloody woman who always looks like she's gunning for an Oscar nomination ...

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
omg yes this!! Great thread famham!! :D

I agree with you, I think the lifestyle is too boring for her, she hankers after the fun, fast paced thrill of LA where she lived for years. Insiders say she finds the life stifling, boring and misses the sunshine and fun of LA.

Also her PA has quit after 6 months lol heard she treats staff like dogs.

I think she's acting the perfect wife, but just like the two poor sods before him, the two ex husbands, she'll be off. I heard she wants to be in American Politics.

eta I have a similar bacon, yours inspired me so :3 hope that is ok!! lol

Last edited:

lilblinder

'They don't make it easy'??? W.t.f. I bet she thought she would swoop in, married the beloved Harry, be 'a breath of fresh air' and adored like Diana. Which she would be if she didn't piss away money like a fish and wasn't so peculiar,false and attention seeking. You just get the horrible sneaking feeling she sees being part of the Royal Family as a cash grab.
Agree
"They don't make it easy" = I thought I'd click my fingers and just get what I want .

Reactions: 17

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
Meghan is in NO WAY fat, or large or anything of the sort,
But it was refreshing to see her look slightly more “new mum” bloated and slightly less put together than Kate.

That woman knows how to play her audience like a pro!!!
Get all females to warm to her by looking slightly more “soft” for a few weeks.
Tucking her hair behind her ear like she’s nervous,
glancing at Harry to take the lead, looking up from under her eyelids.
Rachel Zane is back 😎
Whenever I see her on these appearances it always feels like she’s acting, I wonder how similar what we see and the real her are

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
It’s such a shame they haven’t given him a title.
“BBC royal correspondent Jonny Dymond said it was a "strong indication that they don't want to bring him up very 'royal'"
However he is royal and I wish they’d celebrated that, along with all the wonderful traditions that come with it.
I hear that! This baby will be brought up with a level of privilege unknown and unimaginable to most people in the world. It's ok to shake things up a bit but if they start slapping in the face the very institution that affords them all the privileges they have, it's not gonna look cute.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I read this yesterday and assumed it's about Meghan. As apparently did everyone else! https://blindgossip.com/she-cries-every-day/ But all jokes aside, her actions today left me speechless. I mean, we're talking about women trapped in a life of selling their bodies and here comes Meghan in her designer dress, writing "you are loved" in a banana. I mean, did she genuinely think this was a good idea?! I can only imagine the Queen's reaction once she heard this!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh dear Meghan shoved right at the back there. Hope she realises her wedding is probably the last time for a while she'll be in the front row on that balcony.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I've never liked Danny Baker, his tweet didn't surprise me. He knew what the tweet meant and it backfired on him. He deserved to get the sack!

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Harry has changed so much since meeting and marrying Meghan, now I know marriage does change people to some extent, but this is too much. The marriage won’t last and Mrs Simpson II Will snake off back to America and tell her story to the world of how evil and archaic the Royal Family are. How they didn’t let her have her Sussex brand, didn’t let her have all the jewels she wanted, how she never got to be Queen blah blah blah. However, unlike Diana I don’t think there will be the public support for Meghan, certainly not in the U.K. and at least not on the scale of what Diana had.

Meghan is out for herself. It’s just a good job the wealth of the Royal Family is largely held by the Queen or Charles or in trust, so Meghan won’t get too much in the divorce.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Surely alarm bells rang for Harry when in an early interview she said something along the lines of she'd 'never heard of him' or 'didn't know he was'. Please. Yet there are photos of her as a teenager outside Buckingham Palace. And upon being told of her blind date with him all she wanted to know was (*innocent wide eyed expression*) 'is he kind?' She projected herself as vulnerable, naive and committed to charitable works. If the picture emerging is true she is none of those things.
I just read a story about her being really affected by the death of Diana and her heart broke watching her young son, Prince Harry, walking behind his mother’s coffin. She knew who he was. She’s living on planet Meghan. This is a very calculating woman from a dysfunction background. Great choice Harry 🙄

Bubu

Chatty Member
I mean, there are rumours... Obviously we'll never know if there's any truth to them, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised. She does come across as someone desperate enough to do anything in her power to achieve her goals.
821217fbe00c9edb5e2c06af829a22ee.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
I wonder if she got a banana with an inspirational message on after ?

• Haha

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Apologies for sounding like a name dropping twat! But I have hung out with Prince Harry or Hazza as his friends call him. He was incredibly normal apart from the fact their was always police protection wherever we were,even in a foreign ski resort for a birthday party. He definitely knew how to party,maybe a little too much!
Along comes Megs and Harry has literally cut off the majority of his friends,they were not the aristocratic ones,mostly Rugby players and ordinary,albeit wealthy people.They didn’t fit into Meg’s world so they had to go! Strange because many of them are well connected and famous so you would imagine Meghan to approve. None of them were invited to the wedding,yet they were most certainly close friends.
She is not liked by his old circle of friends, she is seen as a fake gold digger. She has the potential to do real damage to the Royal Family.