Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm placing my bets on no. She's a very driven social climbers imo. Even though she's climbed her way to virtually the top by marrying into British royalty I can see her getting bored.

Unless the family really do modernise I don't see her just waving for the rest of her life.

She's locked it down with a baby and will probably have another one after that, then I think she'll be making her next moves.

Reactions: 31
I can see it lasting. They seem to be very well suited and genuinely in love. I’m sure investing her time and energy into charities she’s passionate about would be fulfilling for her. We’ll just have to wait and see I supppose

Reactions: 20
omg yes this!! Great thread famham!! :D

I agree with you, I think the lifestyle is too boring for her, she hankers after the fun, fast paced thrill of LA where she lived for years. Insiders say she finds the life stifling, boring and misses the sunshine and fun of LA.

Also her PA has quit after 6 months lol heard she treats staff like dogs.

I think she's acting the perfect wife, but just like the two poor sods before him, the two ex husbands, she'll be off. I heard she wants to be in American Politics.

eta I have a similar bacon, yours inspired me so :3 hope that is ok!! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
@karenjet I think he loves her, but she loves power rather than him. She often just looks so smug like the cat that got the cream.

@KawaiiAF lovely avatar ;) oh I didn't think of politics. I can see it now. Going to get messy if they break up and she goes back to la.

Just cant see her being like Kate and just happy to swan about doing nothing and playing tennis while the nanny's look after the kids.

Reactions: 15
eeh glad you don't mind :3 If people get confused, i can switch it :) oops now we have posted back to back it does look like the same person hmm :oops:

I don't remember where I read that now but someone said it's long been her plan. I know she caused a few ructions with her political views while in the Royal fam so far lol!

Even her father spilled the beans what Harry thinks of Trump! I couldn't believe it lol!

Reactions: 5
I'm not liking the smug look. I am sure as an actress she doesn't HAVE to pull that face when she is at somber events such as this past weekend.

Whether or not they last I do not care, but I wish my 80 year old mother would stop harping on about her. :rolleyes::LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No - she will get fed up at some point and move on to a new acting role.

Reactions: 12
She was always very outspoken about feminism and politics. I’m not buying the idea that she genuinely wants to be part of that family. It doesn’t add up.
I think she will play this role for a while for the exposure and move on to what she really wants to do with greater influence.
If this is the life she genuinely wants, she has sold out on what she claimed to believe in.

Reactions: 14
She was always very outspoken about feminism and politics. I’m not buying the idea that she genuinely wants to be part of that family. It doesn’t add up.
I think she will play this role for a while for the exposure and move on to what she really wants to do with greater influence.
If this is the life she genuinely wants, she has sold out on what she claimed to believe in.
I did think it all seemed to happen so quickly.

Reactions: 8
I'm a bit torn with this one... I completely agree with what you've said here but I also like to believe she's genuinely fallen in love and is committed to being part of this Royal family whilst carrying out charity work and trying to effect change (that sounds corny but you know what I mean). Call me naive if you want:p It has surprised me how willing she's become to toe the line, so to speak, and know William and Kate will always be 'superior' to her and Harry (it would piss me off too lol). I would agree she has more or less sold out but I can't help thinking she's hit the jackpot here;)

Reactions: 10
I'm a bit torn with this one... I completely agree with what you've said here but I also like to believe she's genuinely fallen in love and is committed to being part of this Royal family whilst carrying out charity work and trying to effect change (that sounds corny but you know what I mean). Call me naive if you want:p It has surprised me how willing she's become to toe the line, so to speak, and know William and Kate will always be 'superior' to her and Harry (it would piss me off too lol). I would agree she has more or less sold out but I can't help thinking she's hit the jackpot here;)

I’d like to think so too! I’m happy to be proven wrong if they live a happy life together and I hope they do.

Reactions: 6
^ Yeah, I do genuinely wish them well:) I'll also admit I'm slightly envious how radiant she's looking in early pregnancy- I guess having a royal entourage probably helps lol

Reactions: 4
Initially I had some confidence in her. Esp as during their engagement she wore British labels and made a different to some small companies, such as the jeans she got from a small Welsh business. She said she was committed to helping British fashion. The moment she was married she's worn nothing but expensive foreign designers. That's just one example she's shown her true colours. So I'm not convinced.

Reactions: 28
I think Harry and Meghan are genuine but I think Meghan will get fed up of the level of control. She will find it very difficult not to be able to express her opinions on things that really matter to her as she did before. I’m sorry to say I can’t see this marriage lasting long.

Reactions: 13
I think Harry and Meghan are genuine but I think Meghan will get fed up of the level of control. She will find it very difficult not to be able to express her opinions on things that really matter to her as she did before. I’m sorry to say I can’t see this marriage lasting long.
I totally get this but even though she has to keep things in check now, I guess it would've been a lot worse for her if Harry was the direct heir to the throne: I may be wrong but I think she has a bit more leeway him being further down the line now, even if they are still 'major' royals if you know what I mean. Kate seems ok but it's just as well she'll be Queen one day and not Meghan as she doesn't really have much to say for herself and seems to like it that way being a Royal sheep;)

Reactions: 5
Controversial opinion, but I don't like Meghan and Harry is a twit! In her first marriage, she ended things by moving out, taking a crazy expensive blender, so he'd see home was elsewhere for her and then sent him her engagement and wedding rings by post. WTAF?
In the engagement interview, she kept interrupting Harry, so she'd speak, which I thought was beyond rude.
Breaking the pregnancy news in Eugenie's wedding! Come on, it was supposed to be HER day, it was beyond disrespectful of Harry and Meghan.
He reminds me of 14 year old who's fallen for the first time and does everything he's told to. She's got him completely wrapped around her finger.
Also, the tiara that she wanted to wear in the wedding and caused a huge argument between Harry and HM and there are talks that that was what has caused 3 staff members to quit. He kept repeating: Meghan must have what she wants. WTF? Is he a robot?

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree it was bad form to break the pregnancy news at Eugenie's wedding- I heard the reason excuse was that it was a good opportunity to tell all the family at the same time and that they had to fly out to Australia the next day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to dou
Controversial opinion, but I don't like Meghan and Harry is a twit! In her first marriage, she ended things by moving out, taking a crazy expensive blender, so he'd see home was elsewhere for her and then sent him her engagement and wedding rings by post. WTAF?
In the engagement interview, she kept interrupting Harry, so she'd speak, which I thought was beyond rude.
Breaking the pregnancy news in Eugenie's wedding! Come on, it was supposed to be HER day, it was beyond disrespectful of Harry and Meghan.
He reminds me of 14 year old who's fallen for the first time and does everything he's told to. She's got him completely wrapped around her finger.
Also, the tiara that she wanted to wear in the wedding and caused a huge argument between Harry and HM and there are talks that that was what has caused 3 staff members to quit. He kept repeating: Meghan must have what she wants. WTF? Is he a robot?

YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!
I really, really dislike Meghan, but can’t fault her on one thing.
She knew what she wanted, went after it, and she’s now secured it and will most likely walk away (when she’s ready) and head back to the USA with her neat little settlement.
He was warned about her personality.
I can’t warm to her much like I couldn’t to Kate.
The coat she wore to Eugeni’s wedding was a huge “duck You for taking my tiara bish” ?

Reactions: 20
I hate to dou

YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!
I really, really dislike Meghan, but can’t fault her on one thing.
She knew what she wanted, went after it, and she’s now secured it and will most likely walk away (when she’s ready) and head back to the USA with her neat little settlement.
He was warned about her personality.
I can’t warm to her much like I couldn’t to Kate.
The coat she wore to Eugeni’s wedding was a huge “duck You for taking my tiara bish” [emoji23]
Same! I don't like Harry either tbh. In all honesty, there are very few people I like. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
And here when she's looking directly into the camera: Yo bish, do you think this is your day? Try again, it's mine. Booooom!
2fafc44c5a24942dd2f41133f23f0092.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.