Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched 'Line of Duty' now so I'm back :) I think the whole ending was a set up for Season 7.

You're right. He shouldn't have diplomatic status but I can guarantee he will have. You only qualify for diplomatic immunity if you are working on behalf of the British Crown and he isn't. It will be one of those 'one rule for us' scenarios.

(By 'British Crown' I don't just mean the RF. Civil servants all over the world have diplomatic immunity.)

Its very curious to find Harry has it.
The only serving he does is self-serving.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remembered an old UK funk song by Linx - You're Lying...

You tell me -- you're trying
To help me -- but you're lying
I give you -- what you ask for
It still seems -- that you want more
Decisions -- always have to wait
Your timing -- why is it always late
My chances -- fade before my eyes
I'm hounded -- by a pack of lies

You say you care enough to help me up -- you're lying
You say your sacrificing never stops -- you're lying
You say without you I am gonna flop -- you're lying
When will your lying stop

Very apt I thought... more lyrics are available :D 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hazza has been a private citizen since Megxit, although the 12 months which followed are a grey area, I guess. He's not a diplomat and isn't representing the RF in any way. I can't understand why people think he'd have diplomatic status? It would be a scandal if true.
All about who you know.... the Greek royals have been disposed since the 67, fully abolished in 73 and they're still on Danish diplomatic passports

• Wow
Reactions: 19
TATTLE EXCLUSIVE

Harry's mental health documentary 'The Me You Can't See' has a rating that warns about 'mature themes and references to sexual violence'

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Looks like Haznoballs was Haznomegs at #vaxlive ... he seems to have been there but no pics of her

First time in a long while I’ve seen him properly smiling. And guess what? Her Indoors doesn’t seem to be there.

Also, I keep reading Vaxlive as laxative...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought he wasn't allowed to use his title in anyway shape or form for financial gain?! Or did I just dream that 🤔😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm just sat here chuckling to myself. HW has Markled herself with her lies. Can't appear in person at the Covax gig as due to her "PrEgNanCY" 🙄 she "can't" have the vaccine. Done yourself out of a few dollars there love and all because of your LIES!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Meghan's friend launches scathing attack on the Royal Family: 'Can eat a bag of D**ks!'

Sorry if this link doesn't show up quite as it should - I'm not sure I've mastered the technology. However, I have found this - and the comments - quite entertaining. Interestingly, one commenter points out that Damian Holbrook (who he?) is another one with the Soho connection. Curiouser and curiouser.
[/QUOTE]

Meghan's friend launches scathing attack on the Royal Family: 'Can eat a bag of D**ks!'

Sorry if this link doesn't show up quite as it should - I'm not sure I've mastered the technology. However, I have found this - and the comments - quite entertaining. Interestingly, one commenter points out that Damian Holbrook (who he?) is another one with the Soho connection. Curiouser and curiouser.
Anyone know which branch of Dicks ‘r’ us these can be purchased from?🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought this Vax gig was meant to 'bring world together' , but most tweets with # '#princeharry' just bitching about his own family and Britain 🤦‍♀️ basically exact opposite what he is trying to preach on the stage... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Just seen someone comment that the wife may have been asked discreetly not to attend after all the tit that's gone down, they possibly didn't want her tainting the event.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I thought he wasn't allowed to use his title in anyway shape or form for financial gain?! Or did I just dream that 🤔😅
It's a good question. Prince Edward was told that he was 'Edward Windsor' for commercial activities. Later, he used 'Edward Wessex' after he was granted a title. It looks like the RF haven't told Hazza to use Harry Sussex. Why? Well, they know he doesn't have any star qualities other than being 6th in line, so they are letting him use them for his work, but not as a brand, so provided he doesn't turn up on QVC flogging 'Prince Harry's Royal BBQ set', he can use the titles for speeches and appearances. It smells like there's some sort of deal like this in the background.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The pre event promo stated 'campaign chairs, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan'. So the gullible fools who attended would have expected to see her. Didn't mention her pre recorded stunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Anyone know which branch of Dicks ‘r’ us these can be purchased from?🍆
[/QUOTE]
A very small shop run by a very small shopkeeper know to his friends as [] dick... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder why they dont have their titles taken away. It seems the best thing to do to get rid of them as all the time she is Duchess of Sussex she will milk it for all its worth.
Sadly removing the titles will just result in an avalanche of negative publicity towards the Royal Family; sugggesting they are motivated by racism and petty revenge....it shouldn’t matter but the RF doesn’t need bad PR right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I thought this Vax gig was meant to 'bring world together' , but most tweets with # '#princeharry' just bitching about his own family and Britain 🤦‍♀️ basically exact opposite what he is trying to preach on the stage... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
He probably doesn't understand what he's saying on stage. ;)

I do find it very suspicious that his wife didn't turn up. There's something in the planning there.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So Selena Gomez is HW running mate now? Seems like any fool can be in politics, she’s tweeting BoJo for vaccines - 1 where did she get the 113m number from? And 2nd piss off half the population haven’t even had their vaccines yet!! Stop preaching when I can guarantee you’re fully vaccinated and jumped the que due to being a celeb!

View attachment 557210
Piss off Selena, you know duck all about British politics so keep your Disney beak out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Looked more like a fire drill taking place the amount of people totally ignoring him and walking to the right 🚒
And who does that if someone is making a really good speech? If there's a great speech going on, you stand and listen to it. Sadly I don't think Harry is capable of giving a great speech.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.