Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is both hilarious and vomit-inducing at the same time. Life on planet Smeg. I wonder how much is true?

Reactions: 33
I think PWB was telling the truth. What I wonder, if he is telling the truth, what does he think when she is lying. Why bother to be honest, if it doesn’t bother you she lies. Even a dimwit would notice. Maybe after he speaks, all energy is useful and he goes blank until battery recharges

Reactions: 16
is it normal for the book to be marked down in the pre-order phase? It’s listed on UK Amazon as £9.99. link below, hope it works!

Amazon product
I have this image in my head of book sales being relayed to the 'author' via an online bar chart which increases in real time with sales. Megs loosing sleep pressing refresh, finally a sale comes through and the bar grows. She gets a text on her phone "I've just pre-ordered your book sweetie, so proud of you, Love Mummy Dorito".

One can dream!

Reactions: 15
Same in Texas. Everyone that wanted one has it. Now they are trying to convince the anti-vaccines. Walk in clinics now

Reactions: 11
I wouldnt give her that much credit... it's the woke brigade they are scared of... I can only imagine complaints flooding in, same like with Piers - they got record complaints, so 'had to do something'... but I bet half of those complaining didnt even watched/read it.. just jumped on the bandwagon re suicide prevention.. (which is really dangerous IMHO as real cases are being overlooked because of attention whores like M)

Reactions: 21
I am sure this was said before (soorryy Ladies, it is hard to catch up!) but-

my son would find this the most boring book ever!

Kids love a good story, something to look at- this book is basically for parents??? but as a parent I would not pay 13.99 for like 6 pages full of word salad I much rather spend that money on a nice toy for my kid.

Oh good god, what a load of absolute tripe!!! I think it’s HW’s ‘truth’ as told to her PR amidst demands for positive coverage!!

I thought that LA was still locked down like the rest of the world? A giant party during a pandemic? This has Kim kardashian’s birthday levels of unrelateable.

Spare a thought for all the poor sods who are going to be gifted that book for Father’s Day One loon has bought a 100 copies!! They seem to have more money than sense They might as well set up a direct debit to her account

Reactions: 24
I really hope that Prince William and Catherine are sniggering over all the headlines and jokes at the expense of HFEW this morning, and are not at all concerned.

Reactions: 22
and brace ourselves tattlers as there will be PR puff crap spewing all over the internet showing all her friends and their expensive gifts which us mere mortals can only dream of. Can hardly wait, I will need a drink that day, or knowing Megabitch, weeks as she will milk it forever. A true lovefest I’m sure.

Reactions: 13
This is your bench
that I tied you on
you are my hostage now
take care of the crow

Watch out she will plagiarise your poem with a few changes
Claiming it all came to her in a dream she rushed to Archies(Hazno’s) toy box for crayons to draw pictures unfortunately the drawings were a poor effort of stick man

Don't mock 75 yr olds bubba ...

Reactions: 9
Well, I've just seen that Bill Gates is getting divorced. I wonder if Harry's wife will be setting her sights on being the new Mrs Gates.
We can but pray...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Spare a thought for all the poor sods who are going to be gifted that book for Father’s Day One loon has bought a 100 copies!! They seem to have more money than sense They might as well set up a direct debit to her account
Waiting till it goes in the 5 for a pound bin to go with my buy one get 10 free of Phillip Schofields book
Which came in handy as a step stool so I could reach the worktop(I am not very tall)
Did originally think they would be handy in the toilet roll shortage but thought do I really what any pages from that book touching my back side

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.