Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.... found an article from a professor of history at the Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia, which is disgusting.
German Spiegel:
Why do these people only ever focus on the British side? The Portugese transported far more African slaves than the British did (almost double the amount).

The Spanish and the Dutch also transported many slaves - almost as many as the British - but these types of articles never mention that. They never have a go at the Spanish monarchy or the Dutch monarchy, only the British for some reason. It’s pathetic!

Also the most slaves were actually sent to Brazil, followed by the Caribbean. In comparison, the number sent to America, was quite small. Again, these types of articles never mention that 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Zero chances, even Lady C admits that Harry was always a problem. I have always known this, because ELF never sold me his brilliant PR, maybe because I was sick of Diana in 1991.
The press truly enjoys the shitstorm, the problem with that is that for the press its perfectly OK to push the Royal family back into a abusive relationship with the Harkles.
The Royals should forgive/ be controled/be above, if they are not, there is far less clickbait.
I don't see a single indicator that Harry is in a abusive relationship, the only thing I see is the identical pathological sense of grandiosity and entitlement that his mother had.
And he just found the perfect person, with identical values, to reach his goals, of revenge.
Piers dropped the ball, a majority of us here could find greater lies in the interview, he picked mostly minor things.
His book got #1after that, so whatever his motives he didn't do enough. Fear probably.
I had a little sympathy for him yesterday after the before and after pics were shown but it has gone again now. I saw on a newsfeed this morning that her foul mouthed friend was throwing white at the family again and the words I believe we're they they could all go and eat a mouthful of dicks!! Just like the Fellatio Queen has done!!!

Hazzno apparently got a standing ovation with his speech at the covax gathering, mind you it was a Google feed they must be desperate to applaud that bloody airhead.

There does seem to be a strange feeling from over there.

Reactions: 14
Just seen someone comment that the wife may have been asked discreetly not to attend after all the tit that's gone down, they possibly didn't want her tainting the event.
Would be great if this was true but no one tells HFEW what to do and she would have definitely done the opposite - IMO doing her own pre recorded slots means all of the attention will be on her and not a shared performance live on stage with PWB - and allows her more copious bump hugging time for the awwwwww factor 😎

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Why do these people only ever focus on the British side? The Portugese transported far more African slaves than the British did (almost double the amount).

The Spanish and the Dutch also transported many slaves - almost as many as the British - but these types of articles never mention that. They never have a go at the Spanish monarchy or the Dutch monarchy, only the British for some reason. It’s pathetic!

Also the most slaves were actually sent to Brazil, followed by the Caribbean. In comparison, the number sent to America, was quite small. Again, these types of articles never mention that 😡
I want to direct you to a really great post on one of the not-so-long-ago threads here which talked about slavery but not from the African nation but the world and conquerors as a whole. I believe that there are some 23mil nowadays who are in slavery. That is what should be addressed - we can't change the shameful past. I'll remember the poster's name soon and you can have a comb through their comments... they always write great factual posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
TATTLE EXCLUSIVE

Harry's mental health documentary 'The Me You Can't See' has a rating that warns about 'mature themes and references to sexual violence'

Is there any chance we couldn't see either him or his wife, well, ever again as they embark on their "private" lives ? That would be nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
7471855C-936A-4CB5-B44A-DA9BD892BB75.jpeg

Apologies if this was posted before, but ‘ol Scabies may just have goofed up big time. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Not sure if anyone follows Royal.Archeholes on Instagram? I won't post the vid as it will only play if you follow them. But there is a video of just before H comes on stage and everyone is already standing up. The crowd cheered at the recognition for the front line workers not H. Plus the number of people not even watching or listening and just busy walking through the venue 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Spending above your means? Don't worry, Smeg and Hazno, we've checked out the ghost of Christmas future... it seems you both find a creative job, reaching out to the man on the street, befitting of your reduced status and lack of talent...

broke.jpg

(found on twitter : so credit goes to kylieer - loving the cabbage patch archie!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They'll be busy busy busy. Can you imagine trying to put PWB through his paces for the vax event? This is a guy who never mastered "Bah bah Black Sheep" (or is THAT cancelled too). Getting him camera/microphone ready will be a nightmare.
Snow white is about to be cancelled.... because she is kissed while asleep and so did not give consent.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Can we stop discussing or alluding to L of Duty please - not everyone watched it last night!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Spending above your means? Don't worry, Smeg and Hazno, we've checked out the ghost of Christmas future... it seems you both find a creative job, reaching out to the man on the street, befitting of your reduced status and lack of talent...

View attachment 557338

(found on twitter : so credit goes to kylieer - loving the cabbage patch archie!)
Vibes of 'Haysi Fantayzee' there...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I want to direct you to a really great post on one of the not-so-long-ago threads here which talked about slavery but not from the African nation but the world and conquerors as a whole. I believe that there are some 23mil nowadays who are in slavery. That is what should be addressed - we can't change the shameful past. I'll remember the poster's name soon and you can have a comb through their comments... they always write great factual posts.
I think this may be it:

I feel perhaps I should apologise for highlighting this - I think I may be losing the plot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This!!! I had a look on her twitter page.... all the world leaders she's tweeting are confirming what they've already agreed to do... covax has been developed for months and her fans are acting like she's single handedly getting them to give up vaccines for their citizens. She also doesn't appear to know the difference between ordered and delivered supplies
So this is “ Those sort of Americans “ making a song and dance about something that’s already being done ( and more by the World) ....literally !

let’s not forget if they continue to berate UK ....

on 23 April 2021 USA saying USA would not lift ban on raw materials for vaccines being lifted as

“ not only in our interest to see all Americans vaccinated , but it’s in the interests of the rest of the world to see Americans vaccinated ”

to 26 April 2021 “ India was there for us and we will be there for them “

the point is NO one should be using the pandemic to score political points and we should all be helping each other as much as we can. NO ONE has the moral high ground although I’m sure some will gladly claim it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
The pre event promo stated 'campaign chairs, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan'. So the gullible fools who attended would have expected to see her. Didn't mention her pre recorded stunt
She has to pre-record, she needs a script, 17 makeup artists just out of shot, and 28 takes to get it right; and then editing oversight to discard 75% of the footage a la the Orca interview.

The VAST majority of all her speaking engagements have been pre-recorded. Only times I can think of when she actually stood up in front of a crowd and spoke "live" were the UN Women thing (which had scrolling autocue in plain sight), about two minutes at the Smart Works launch in John Lewis Oxford St roof garden, and didn't she stand on a box for a few seconds and say something on the Africa tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Selena Gomez needs to stay in her lane, she is spear heading a campaign she knows nothing about. She tried to blackmail the NZ PM over Twitter to donate vaccinations - something that she had already committed to. Her subsequent tweets to the UK PM shows how dense she really is. We’ve committed millions pounds worth of aid to India by way of ventilators, equipment etc to help them overcome their state of emergency. The UK have already said they’d like to donate surplus vaccines when our program draws to a close.

It seems to me that the vast majority of countries already have plans to donate surplus vaccines or resources and she would do well to educate herself before using Twitter to facilitate an army applying pressure to the various PMs around the world. It’s a cheap move.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I think this may be it:

I feel perhaps I should apologise for highlighting this - I think I may be losing the plot.
Thanks - that was it @Stargazerlily 😁

Selena Gomez needs to stay in her lane, she is spear heading a campaign she knows nothing about. She tried to blackmail the NZ PM over Twitter to donate vaccinations - something that she had already committed to. Her subsequent tweets to the UK PM shows how dense she really is. We’ve committed millions pounds worth of aid to India by way of ventilators, equipment etc to help them overcome their state of emergency. The UK have already said they’d like to donate surplus vaccines when our program draws to a close.

It seems to me that the vast majority of countries already have plans to donate surplus vaccines or resources and she would do well to educate herself before using Twitter to facilitate an army applying pressure to the various PMs around the world. It’s a cheap move.
Serena Gomez has people who do those things for her - obviously badly ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.